Nadia Sawahla #16 Honey I drank all the vodka, after a hard day NOT homeschooling the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Xander is getting eaten alive on the Amazon comments...Mark has underestimated the intelligence of his (ex) viewers!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If Nanny Di was my mum I would be picking her up and dropping her, have paid for a private consultation about that knee ( against my principles but family first), have moved her away from that neighbour and be doing a lot more to make her feel special and ease her woes. He just uses her a vlog fodder.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Bit off topic but Julia Sawalha’s Art by Box vlog has just popped up on my feed. Couldn’t help but notice this Nitty even seemed to copy her on the painting......photo 1 Nitty, photo 2 Julia......curved blue lines.......spooky.
Well Julia's film when out on insta and twitter long before Nitty bothered to help out, so copy cat it is. Must drive Julia bananas.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Xander is getting eaten alive on the Amazon comments...Mark has underestimated the intelligence of his (ex) viewers
Lol - Zander is such a patsy. Mark will abandon him to his fate...
Well Julia's film when out on insta and twitter long before Nitty bothered to help out, so copy cat it is. Must drive Julia bananas.
Nitty must have obsessed so much over Julia’s that the colour and the design stuck in her head! Nitty is more of a red smudge person I’d say......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I couldn't believe that he didn't say to N. 'Hang on, my Mother's upset here! I need to stay and comfort her. Handwashing can wait....' but no, suddenly N. is SO concerned about covid and handwashing hygene!😮 She really is a joke but slowly showing the subs the 'be kind' person her true colours 😕
Oh she can't stand anyone getting too close to him. She's probably been halting the healing process between them for years.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I actually feel embarrassed for subs like this..
They are so desperate to get some type of interaction with him they write pathetic comments like this. "Your true subs know"

True subs contract....

True subs will not have an opinion that differs from Nadia and especially Mark

True subs will always stroke our egos

We will only reply to subs who have paid the membership - this qualifies you as a true sub

True subs will automatically press the thumbs up even if the content is tit

True subs will automatically give us 5 star book and podcast reviews even if they haven't purchased our book or listened to our podcasts

True subs will fight all of our battles when we are in the wrong

True subs will buy whatever we tell them to

True subs will accept that we exploit our children, Di and anyone else we see fit to use in order to increase our revenue

Remember subs, we have powers to find trolls and squash them.
Sign....

View attachment 234708
Mark AdderEley's CV page 64: Cult Leader. :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Manky is always at his worst when he’s reminded who the star is.

I’m pretty sure Nitty has gone to do Channel 4’s The Circle (digital detox 🤔) so not only will she be Narrdia Off The Telly, she’ll have scuppered any further promo of his/their book.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Top Cat on Amazon Book Reviews you are awesome👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏......... loved all your replies especially your reply to Sophie Jane who has posted the longest and most detailed 5 ⭐,one that starts with:

Sophie Jane Matilda De Abreu :
"You do NOT need to have kids to read this book, you do NOT have to be homeschooling to read this book, you do NOT need to WANT to homeschool to read the book " :rolleyes:

Sophie Jane then goes onto say " Long story short, I have always felt SO disillusioned with the system" but actually has a
BA in English and Archeology, and an MA in Novel Writing. So can't be too disillusioned with it if she went that far.

OH and on another site Sophie Jane admits to: I love writing reviews / literature reviews and critical commentaries and am currently writing a psychological thriller, but apparently has only written one review so far in Amazon under this name???????
//
Does Marky think we're really so stupid??????? I wonder how much she got paid?

well done again Top Cat for writing such a great review of her review!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Any normal good guy would be looking out for his mother and not putting up with the way nitty treats di. Manky remember she's getting on in age now she'll be a long time gone, you may regret in time you allowed your thicko wife to act badly towards your mother and you didn't do anything about it apart from losing your rag with the people who are trying to tell you. BE KIND!!!!
When choosing a life partner, one useful tool would be to see how they interact Or speak about their mother.
Even if the mother is a nightmare (as I imagine Nitty will be when her kids get partners)
It’s a respect thing.
If they speak with and show respect no matter what, they will most likely have the same morals with you.
My mother had issues but I won’t disrespect her nor have others think I do by my narrative about her. 😶

Top Cat on Amazon Book Reviews you are awesome👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏......... loved all your replies especially to the the longest and most detailed 5 ⭐one that starts with:

"You do NOT need to have kids to read this book, you do NOT have to be homeschooling to read this book, you do NOT need to WANT to homeschool to read the book " :rolleyes:

This reviewer who goes onto say " Long story short, I have always felt SO disillusioned with the system" but actually has a
BA in English and Archeology, and an MA in Novel Writing. So can't be too disillusioned with it if she went that far

OH and on another site she admits to: I love writing reviews / literature reviews and critical commentaries and am currently writing a psychological thriller, but apparently has only written one review so far in Amazon under this name???????

Does Marky think we're really so stupid??????? I wonder how much she got paid.
If Top Cat did all that, she’d do so in her own name to covertly drive traffic to a blog or similar in order to gain sales for her work. 🥱

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Whatever happened to the drama series mark was making with nadia as an alcoholic mother ( I think) and maddie as the daughter. Does anyone remember that?
I remember it and it reminded me of a scene in Dun Breedin, a youtube short series staring Denise W. I wonder if they auditioned but didn't get the part?

From 6 mins 40 secs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eye_Spy = Top Cat.

I am enjoying being able to use the commenting facility on Amazon to question the motivation behind the reviews and push for transparency in the reviewing process, and of course, root around in why Xander is there jumping to the defence of a homeschooling book when his topic of interest is ‘loose women’ and not education. Very interesting that Xander hasn’t written a detailed review the actual book, just shows he has no interest in the topic at all.

It’s interesting that amazon has blocked reviews from non-purchasers from their site, as I’ve started in comments, reading a sample
gives a good idea of tone and content and is enough to form an opinion and a partial review.

Also, the flurry of 5* reviews so soon after publication that most receiving the book won’t have read it cover to cover, as most serious reviewers would...makes me think these initial reviewers are superfans. I looked at their reviewing history, some have never reviewed before, some have only ever reviewed household, beauty, dvds etc. NONE of their 5* reviewers have ever reviewed a BOOK before, and have never reviewed any materials that may have been part of home educating their children. I think that a very SMALL number of their superfans have bought the book, meaning a small number of 5* reviews for them.

Mark you have shot yourself in the foot with complaining to Amazon, many of your subs watch for Nanny Di and Lisa...they have no interest in homeschooling etc, but now can’t help you with fake reviews because not only have you had amazon block ‘trolls’, but also your little fan group from helping you out. What a bad misstep from you to assume that your fans will be buying the book in large numbers, they’ll blow smoke up your arse on youtube, but they won’t part with their money for a book on a subject which isn’t relevant to them, remember your channel isn’t about homeschooling...that isn’t your audience.

I predict once the superfan reviews are out the way within the next week we’ll start to see some real reviews from people who don’t watch them on YouTube and have bought the book expecting an actual guide to successful homeschooling practices, just because it jumped up in recommendations listings.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If she is going on The Circle I wonder how she will spend her time without a phone, probably cleaning and polishing the place. We will be able to see her cook her magnificent meals which we will all drool over. ;)
Richard Madeley she is not.

• Haha
I remember it and it reminded me of a scene in Dun Breedin, a youtube short series staring Denise W. I wonder if they auditioned but didn't get the part?

From 6 mins 40 secs.

I remember Nitty saying something about Maddie possibly playing a pregnant teenager. Maybe it was that. A lot of their projects get forgotten about.:LOL:

• Haha
It’s not me that supposedly does those things, it’s the reviewer, who does appear to be using her own name, or a very detailed alias as she has even listed two middle names. Very odd of her to point out her passion for reviewing...but she’s never reviewed anything before. Top Cat is me replying to Sophie’s review, I don’t have anything to promote so no need to give real name. I don’t think Sophie is a Mark alias, I think it’s a genuine review from a superfan, but not one who actual has interest in homeschooling or reviewing books, but one who wants to be noticed by Mark.

[/QUOTE]
If Top Cat did all that, she’d do so in her own name to covertly drive traffic to a blog or similar in order to gain sales for her work. 🥱

[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sophie Jane Matilda de Aubreu was the reviewer - Top Cat was answering her review.

Edit - sorry Eye Spy I must have been typing this the same time as you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s not me that supposedly does those things, it’s the reviewer, who does appear to be using her own name, or a very detailed alias as she has even listed two middle names. Very odd of her to point out her passion for reviewing...but she’s never reviewed anything before. Top Cat is me replying to Sophie’s review, I don’t have anything to promote so no need to give real name. I don’t think Sophie is a Mark alias, I think it’s a genuine review from a superfan, but not one who actual has interest in homeschooling or reviewing books, but one who wants to be noticed by Mark.

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Sorry Eye_spy.❤
I’m slow on the uptake today.
I need a ‘dick-head detox’ for a week.
His aggression in the last while has penetrated my ability to see what’s right in front of me.
❤🙃❤

Nitty must have obsessed so much over Julia’s that the colour and the design stuck in her head! Nitty is more of a red smudge person I’d say......
Or brown smudge💩💩💩💩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.