Nadia Sawahla #16 Honey I drank all the vodka, after a hard day NOT homeschooling the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Mark....you can delete comments but not opinions. Once it’s seen, it can’t be unseen. Nitty is leaving you for a week and you peevishly exposed her nastiness as revenge.....and now you regret it.....too late old mate, too late......bring on the backlash.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
He's going to lose them paying subs if he doesn't stop. He keeps saying he's too bored to block the 'trolls/paying subs', but yet answering every few mins. Strange dude. Very self righteous too. Reminds me of Trump sometimes. Only answers the 'trolls', not a word to most of his long term paying subs, who don't dare to express an opinion for fear of being muted or blocked.
Exactly! Everyone has to tread on eggshells around him in case they inadvertently offend him its pathetic he,s turning into a mini hitler/dictator its becoming increasingly difficult to watch.Frankly he,s looking a little unhinged right now but that whole situation regarding nanny di was a new low even by their shabby standards. First of all even the title of the vlog was cheap and exploitative no mark di wasn,t having a mini breakdown!
Thats just sensationalism and him being both attention seeking and melodramatic.
If he had any degree of emotional intelligence he would have given her some privacy and turned the bloody camera off.
Why does he have to over react and again project his own feelings onto di?
She is having a moment like a lot of us do when you get a bit weepy or teary its perfectly normal we don,t know what set it off but she,ll have had her reasons but just because he is a chronic oversharer doesn,t mean that she wants to be! As is par the course with him these days he is the prophet of doom and gloom glass always half empty and to me nadia,s reaction is just a mirror to his in that they both disrespect di and treat her as if she has done something wrong (lets face it according to mark and his past version of events she never did anything right!) she,s just guilty by default because he set his mum up as a scapegoat and nadia being nadia just loves having another female to dump on. Shame on him really also for not standing up for her but then why would he if he,s such a professional victim himself he probably thinks thats ok for his mother as well.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
How funny, he is showing his true colours tonight. He hasn't replied to any of their subs asking questions about the garden or giving him praise - I hope the subs notice this. However, he has time to call people trolls, some of whom are loyal members! One comment so far has 75 likes, that's a lot of "trolls":unsure: He is using his favourite word "virtue signalling" again.😴 Isn't it about time he found a new word?! As for a "Film maker" well now at least we know why he can't get any work, his vlogs are awful! One thing I've noticed is that he has started to call the subs "fans" the man-child's ego is getting massive.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The Dog House

The Dog House

1 hour ago

Disgusting ISNT the language anyone would use of Nadia if they were a genuine fan of our channel - why would I have included it in the edit if I thought it was rude - we are all VERY bantery with each other ALL the time - you’d know that from other films

The Dog House

The Dog House

1 hour ago

The Dog House

The Dog House

1 hour ago

Ann Gibson didnt have a problem with your comment Ann - I am referring to the faux upset feeding frenzy currently going on - it’s beyond boring ... and if I could be bothered I’d be blocking all the first time posters who seem to have such enormous feelings about Nanny Di suddenly ...

sharon byrne why are you even watching? Are you an avid gardener with a moral compass?

The Dog House

The Dog House

13 minutes ago (edited)

Ha ha! Wonder Woman ... Nanny Di couldn’t give a fig about the torrent of hate masquerading as “concern” - I just LOVE the way trolls think they get round the idea of actually being a troll by pretending to always be reasonable - what you always notice is that usually by the final line of their drivel - their true feelings and intentions bubble to the surface ... it’s the most amusing thing I’ve ever encountered - and makes the “hate mail” of old fashioned TV look positively sophisticated xx

Manky has shown his true colours tonight. Disgusting, piss poor excuse for a man and a son. :mad:

Call the police, Clare Ross Read is locked in the editing suite!

The Dog House

The Dog House

28 minutes ago

Jenny OShea you’re all out in force tonight aren’t you? Who’d have thought a twee little gardening film could occupy so many people’s Saturday nights ... whatever is the world coming to ...

Clare ross read

Clare ross read

1 hour ago (edited)

To everyone writing nasty comments, I am sure you have better things to do. Go and pick on someone else and if you don’t like the GFH or Nadia and Marks channel don’t watch them!!!!!!

The Dog House

The Dog House

1 hour ago

There’s a clear circle of anti Nadia trolls hovering tonight - I haven’t blocked them all yet because I can’t yet be arsed to get off the sofa watching Mulan 😂😂

Clare ross read

Clare ross read

1 hour ago

The Dog House Enjoy Mulan, and send Nanny Di my love and treasure your times together xxxx

Kelly Moran

Kelly Moran 1 hour ago

@The Dog House Enjoy Mulan Mark. Yet again another great vlog 🙌❤

Kelly Moran

Kelly Moran 1 hour ago

Totally agree Clare 💓

Clare ross read

Clare ross read

59 minutes ago

@ The Dog House, there was obviously nothing on TV for the trolls to watch and thought they would hit your GFH channel. Sending you hugs and I hope Nannie Di is ok xxxx

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The Dog House

The Dog House

1 hour ago

Disgusting ISNT the language anyone would use of Nadia if they were a genuine fan of our channel - why would I have included it in the edit if I thought it was rude - we are all VERY bantery with each other ALL the time - you’d know that from other films

The Dog House

The Dog House

1 hour ago

The Dog House

The Dog House

1 hour ago

Ann Gibson didnt have a problem with your comment Ann - I am referring to the faux upset feeding frenzy currently going on - it’s beyond boring ... and if I could be bothered I’d be blocking all the first time posters who seem to have such enormous feelings about Nanny Di suddenly ...

sharon byrne why are you even watching? Are you an avid gardener with a moral compass?

The Dog House

The Dog House

13 minutes ago (edited)

Ha ha! Wonder Woman ... Nanny Di couldn’t give a fig about the torrent of hate masquerading as “concern” - I just LOVE the way trolls think they get round the idea of actually being a troll by pretending to always be reasonable - what you always notice is that usually by the final line of their drivel - their true feelings and intentions bubble to the surface ... it’s the most amusing thing I’ve ever encountered - and makes the “hate mail” of old fashioned TV look positively sophisticated xx

Manky has shown his true colours tonight. Disgusting, piss poor excuse for a man and a son. :mad:

Call the police, Clare Ross Read is locked in the editing suite!

The Dog House

The Dog House

28 minutes ago

Jenny OShea you’re all out in force tonight aren’t you? Who’d have thought a twee little gardening film could occupy so many people’s Saturday nights ... whatever is the world coming to ...

Clare ross read

Clare ross read

1 hour ago (edited)

To everyone writing nasty comments, I am sure you have better things to do. Go and pick on someone else and if you don’t like the GFH or Nadia and Marks channel don’t watch them!!!!!!

The Dog House

The Dog House

1 hour ago

There’s a clear circle of anti Nadia trolls hovering tonight - I haven’t blocked them all yet because I can’t yet be arsed to get off the sofa watching Mulan 😂😂

Clare ross read

Clare ross read

1 hour ago

The Dog House Enjoy Mulan, and send Nanny Di my love and treasure your times together xxxx

Kelly Moran

Kelly Moran 1 hour ago

@The Dog House Enjoy Mulan Mark. Yet again another great vlog 🙌❤

Kelly Moran

Kelly Moran 1 hour ago

Totally agree Clare 💓

Clare ross read

Clare ross read

59 minutes ago

@ The Dog House, there was obviously nothing on TV for the trolls to watch and thought they would hit your GFH channel. Sending you hugs and I hope Nannie Di is ok xxxx

It’s so clear that Clare is Nitia. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think Mark knows what he is doing, he is playing his own wife that's for sure. He puts content out knowing full well she's going to get backlash and then he can come in like the white knight defending her. She is going off tomorrow to do her detox so he obviously wants her to feel like tit and burst her bubble on the eve of her going away! Very very calculated. However, on the flip side of that Nadia was Nasty to Di and constantly comes across as very sanctimonious towards her.

I only skimmed to the bit everyone was annoyed about but I noticed this is the same day as his other GFH as he mentions in that she has been crying but it isn't shown. He just rehashes content. I have to say for a film maker his vlogs don't seem to demonstrate any film making skills at all.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Tomorrow’s coffee moaning is going to be about this. I can hear his sanctimonious voice now bleating about the trolls 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
He’s extremely aggressive in the replies. He Has no time to block critics but is replying to them and telling them that the Nanny Di situation was all banter. He just cannot help himself! If people aren’t fawning over them then he’s not happy. He never even replies to positive comments. It makes you wonder if he thrives off of negative comments.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The Dog House

The Dog House

1 hour ago

The Dog House

The Dog House

1 hour ago

The Dog House

The Dog House

1 hour ago

The Dog House

The Dog House

13 minutes ago (edited)

wow he is just full of bile and hate tonight but in a way i,m glad its coming out because thats been bubbling under the surface for ages now. He can,t hide his shortcomings any longer people are not as niave or unaware as he thinks. Its becoming increasingly obvious what kind of person he is and you know the truth will out.
You can,t run what is supposed to be a family orientated youtube channel with such a toxic family atmosphere and with so many displays of arrogance and lack of respect!
Who wants to watch that? Particularly right now with the state the world is in!
Its sheer madness they haven,t learnt anything just nasty egomaniac,s the pair of them!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Completely agree @utubegreed - He knows full well what he's doing and the reaction it will get IMO. He even made a face towards Nadia & told her "it was a bit late now". Very heartless from Nadia!

• Wow
  • Angry
I think Mark knows what he is doing, he is playing his own wife that's for sure. He puts content out knowing full well she's going to get backlash and then he can come in like the white knight defending her. She is going off tomorrow to do her detox so he obviously wants her to feel like tit and burst her bubble on the eve of her going away! Very very calculated. However, on the flip side of that Nadia was Nasty to Di and constantly comes across as very sanctimonious towards her.

I only skimmed to the bit everyone was annoyed about but I noticed this is the same day as his other GFH as he mentions in that she has been crying but it isn't shown. He just rehashes content. I have to say for a film maker his vlogs don't seem to demonstrate any film making skillsat all.
I agree, I think he enjoys showing Nitty in a bad light. He usually deletes comments but on the last 2 GFH he has left the coments in.. And actually most of the comments were just saying it came over a bit harshly. Why didn't he make one comment addressing that, saying it may have come across that way but wasnt. Why act like a crazy person. He is unhinged.

• Angry
Murk is super paranoid, saying it’s a “strangely united” chorus of critical voices tonight. No Mink, the subs - paying and not - have not orchestrated a conspiracy to rail against you in Nitty’s absence. It’s a bunch of people having a common visceral reaction to Nuddya’s cold and selfish and hypocritical reaction to Nanny Di’s tears. Not to mention Manky deciding to film and publish his mom’s tears and laughing all the way.
Mark knows what he's doing, he left that in so subs would respond and have a go at Nadia, he plays games, honestly he loves it and he new full well that many would respond to Nadias comments to his mother.
Mark has nothing better to do so he left that in the vlog and he will be sitting there absolutely loving the comments about Nadia, he wants to be her protector and hes getting exactly what he new would happen! .he is so cunning , its a game to him and he's bloody loving it .
He's loving attacking the subs who have genuinely commented in a way most would , he did not have to leave that in , he could of edited that out
but he thought I no I will have some fun and see what the subs have to say about this!
He is extremely clever and he plays mind games and he will be laughing and deleting and calling them Trolls .
He loves it .

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Mark knows what he's doing, he left that in so subs would respond and have a go at Nadia, he plays games, honestly he loves it and he new full well that many would respond to Nadias comments to his mother.
Mark has nothing better to do so he left that in the vlog and he will be sitting there absolutely loving the comments about Nadia, he wants to be her protector and hes getting exactly what he new would happen! .he is so cunning , its a game to him and he's bloody loving it .
He's loving attacking the subs who have genuinely commented in a way most would , he did not have to leave that in , he could of edited that out
but he thought I no I will have some fun and see what the subs have to say about this!
He is extremely clever and he plays mind games and he will be laughing and deleting and calling them Trolls .
He loves it .
Spot on.

Reactions: 8
Everyone is a troll unless they are licking his arse. Even then he thinks he is too good to respond to them. Calling subs FANS. Seriously.

• Haha
  • Angry
Completely agree @utubegreed - He knows full well what he's doing and the reaction it will get IMO. He even made a face towards Nadia & told her "it was a bit late now". Very heartless from Nadia!
I agree except this time it backfired on him massively! He doesn,t know that by making nadia look bad (lets face it thats pretty easy as she is her own worst enemy!) he also makes himself look bad! He sets the things up to fall/fail thinking that he can slither away and avoid detection except this time he is fooling no one.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
And now he has started to mock his own subs for watching his vlogs on a Sat evening.

Screenshot_20200906-020404_YouTube.jpg

What a nasty little man he is. That comment about being a film maker by trade 🙄. That is completely irrelevant.

I’m surprised Xander hasn’t come on to defend his beloved Manky. 😂

I really hope all those subs he has been rude to unsubscribe ASAP.
I haven't seen Xander post on their channel in a while I wonder if he has been blocked but doesn't know it. 😂

Looks like all the 1 star ratings have been removed from Amazon. I have to say the review section of Amazon has been an eye opener, it seems they are able to manipulate the reviews. Won't look at reviews on Amazon in the same way that's for sure.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
OMG I’ve just listened to the audiobook sample on Amazon of the new book. Truly AWFUL.

They describe themselves as anarchists and radicals.
There’s a bit that sounds like they were celebrating schools closing.
There’s a bit that makes Maddie sound like a demented toddler.
They talk about how everyone is now homeschooling, it’s the new normal so the perfect time for the book.
The Male reader pronounces Nadia as NaRRRdia 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
He's completely failing to see the subs points of views because HE completely missed how Nitty behaves towards Nanny Di (because she behaves the way she does towards her so often and it's normalised by the whole family)

It DOESN'T mean it didn't happen!
It did happen, he did miss it and put it his the vlog, his cocky ridicule of the MANY people who felt uncomfortable witnessing it is testiment to how he feels about himself. Stupid!

You cannot take back the spoken word once its said, Nitty said what she said and he's responded the way he has.
I sense his innocent subs are starting to get an insight into the real Manky, the subs who have no agenda, who just watch for a bit of entertainment. Thry must surely not like the way he has behaved over this matter or the way he's spoken to them and made them feel. This issue is not about the subs but he's skillfully and deliberately manipulated it and turned it into an issue about the subs!. The issue is the vile behaviour of your wife and your decision to show it to your subs! Big mistake Manky! Huge!

Unfortunately what Nanny Di did by letting her feelings out a little on camera, is take the spotlight from Nitty and Manky, neither of them can cope with that when it happens to them never mind someone else stealing the empathy that thry believe should be reserved for them!

He's had a killer of a week YET AGAIN -

- His wife admitted in their podcast she damp dusts/cleans things with 6 day old knickers she leaves on the floor.

- They both decided to tell the world how filthy and disgusting they are and must surely of realised how disgusting they sounded because of the way they live.

- Then there was the build up to their "niche" how to "guide" that's not a guide getting published.

- Then there was the inevitable flop when they realised they had more reviews than books sold and the "guide" wasn't going to give them a payout 😂.

- Then the Nanny Di vlog was released and his wife again showed her true colours re her feelings towards Nanny Di, the subs reaction took empathy that they need reserved for them away from them onto his mother who ruined his childhood. We've seen him throw his toys out of his pram re his responses, his private reaction must be horrendous for his family!

- They were then outed re the fact they DON'T homeschool their children, it's left to tutors and he realised he looked a tit because all he's done is have conversations with his kids about current affairs etc (which all parents do as part of being a parent). Anyone with half a brain cell can see all he's done is drive them to galleries for his own entertainment but under the "I'm honeschooling my kids guise". This came out on book publication week. Bad timing!

- Now his partner in crime is vanishing for a week without being able to be contacted. He won't know whether he's coming or going this next week, he doesn't when she's there to either so goodness knows how hell behave in her absence, we didn't know him when she went into CBB,

- He'll have no one to egg him on or edit his crazy disgusting BEHAVIOUR so I feel sure that left to his own devices he will be insufferable.

As I've said before it's Car Crash watching at its finest. This week will be very very interesting... It's going to be a rollercoaster that's for sure...

All of the above brought on BY HIMSELF!!! She's going away "for the money" yet again, look what happened last time on CBB!

Who needs tv when we have these two!!! 🤣😷👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Another HUGE disparity re Nitty this week, she is 100% behind Denise Welch who is angry with all of the Covid scaremongering, she's arguing that Covid deaths are minimul yet she says we're all petrified of going outside and touching someone as they'll give us Covid. Nitty has jumped on her bandwagon and agrees with everything Denise is saying. Guess what Nitty, YOU YOURSELF have just shown how on youtube how your actions and your words don't marry up...

Actions - Support Denise 100% by agreeing with her comments re extremely low risk of getting covid

Words -Telling your elderly UPSET mother in law and your husband that they have probably just passed Covid around by hugging and to go wash immediately in a nasty tone.

YOUR A CONTRADICTION NITTY! Your Actions and Words, never have and never will marry up. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The man is deluded.....🙄...he's gonna be on a deleting spree soon ...

I think a lot of people don't realise - I'm a programme maker by trader.

Come to mention it, I think M really should blow his trumpet louder and more often.
It would go some way to changing my perception that the wanker is a has-never-been hanging on to his marriage to a has-been.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.