Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

candy180

Umar and Nada to me look like he met her abroad and she’s from an old money type of family, but in reality she’s from cheetham hill from a working class family! I find it so intriguing how they started dating etc and her whole move to Dubai

They also give me Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele vibes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Baumann

I know she always wears coloured contact lenses. She’s extremely good at posing to elongate how she looks as well. Real height is 5’3. Someone wrote in the Madison Sarah thread on here that Umar and Nada had been seeing each other for 2 years but surely not as he was with Amy until June last year?
The only close up pictures I found. Is she really half Irish? She looks full moroccan.

Attachments

grvff1

During my snooping, I came across Nada's "company" page registered in early 2018 and her correspondence was listed as some random building owned by the Kamani family!

So I wonder how long they have been together for (at least on the DL)
so yes the new registered address is a building owned by the Kamani family. However the filing history shows that the registered office address was changed from First Floor 17-19 Foley Street London W1W 6DW United Kingdom to 15 Little Peter Street Manchester M15 4PS on 20 April 2021 (at this point they were already dating).
I do think they did actually start officially dating around October 2019 as they say (and Umar probably slid in her DMs around August/September 2019).
She definitely had her eyes on him though whilst he was still with Amy

Orangeblack

Mads facetunes like crazy - if you want to see what she really looks like, she has a YouTube by the same name.. prepare yourself for the deception 😂 I mean Nada has had a "glow up" too so I guess he just chances a certain type of woman which is fair, but his ex was natural no? I can't remember her name but to my knowledge she didn't have fillers etc (at the time) I don't know about now. I don't keep up with her account.
Yeah in her YouTube video she looks less exotic