Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baumann

I know she always wears coloured contact lenses. She’s extremely good at posing to elongate how she looks as well. Real height is 5’3. Someone wrote in the Madison Sarah thread on here that Umar and Nada had been seeing each other for 2 years but surely not as he was with Amy until June last year?
The only close up pictures I found. Is she really half Irish? She looks full moroccan.

Attachments

Reactions: 1

grvff1

During my snooping, I came across Nada's "company" page registered in early 2018 and her correspondence was listed as some random building owned by the Kamani family!

So I wonder how long they have been together for (at least on the DL)
so yes the new registered address is a building owned by the Kamani family. However the filing history shows that the registered office address was changed from First Floor 17-19 Foley Street London W1W 6DW United Kingdom to 15 Little Peter Street Manchester M15 4PS on 20 April 2021 (at this point they were already dating).
I do think they did actually start officially dating around October 2019 as they say (and Umar probably slid in her DMs around August/September 2019).
She definitely had her eyes on him though whilst he was still with Amy

Orangeblack

Mads facetunes like crazy - if you want to see what she really looks like, she has a YouTube by the same name.. prepare yourself for the deception 😂 I mean Nada has had a "glow up" too so I guess he just chances a certain type of woman which is fair, but his ex was natural no? I can't remember her name but to my knowledge she didn't have fillers etc (at the time) I don't know about now. I don't keep up with her account.
Yeah in her YouTube video she looks less exotic

Hold on, is charlotte copying Nada or did Nada copy charlotte because she just put up a pic of her in the swimming pool and then captioned it babies with heart emoji, normally that’s how the infantile Nada posts so i think Charlotte is feeling a bit threatened by the insta clone and trying to morph into one as well?? or i might be wrong and it’s a bimbo thing because i don’t get it, lol. I wouldn’t refer to grown women or men as babies 🤣. What do you guys make of it?

If your partner is deemed much more attractive than you then you’re classed as “punching”.

I don’t know how to feel about Samir, I’ve never met him but know a lot of people in his circle. (Used to shag his mate when we were in uni 🤣)

Most of the people high-up in both boohooman and PLT are Samir’s school friends. If you’re a complete stranger to him/the family there’s no way of you getting a high-up job in those companies, it’s friends and family exclusive. Which can’t be good for any business.

Deep down I think Samir’s quite unhappy. All of his friends come from normal backgrounds and he pays for them all to fly off to Dubai and LA on private jets. I’ve met a cousin of the family too and apparently Adam is the nicest brother. He befriends celebs through Umar and I think he’s got a bit caught up in the flauncy show-off lifestyle.

I was in Neighbourhood bar in Manchester once, few years back, and Umar was in there with Malika Haqq and had the biggest bottle of Belvedere I’ve ever seen in my life, it was that big it was on some kind of swing as it was too big to pour by hand. But yeah, I doubt he and Nada truly love each other. Everything is for show and the image with them two. Really sad.
I know Umar comes across so tacky and wannabe, he’s got no originality like he thinks and is into that whole show off and insta perfect life even if he’s not happy. i mean the man buys friendships and love, how sad do you have to be!

Deffo agree i think Adam is being influenced by Umar into doing the whole insta life as well and i don’t think he’s fully happy either, i know he’s had a baby but i don’t know something about him just looks sad.