Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

naomexx

Have you girls noticed that she’s lost a lot of followers on Insta? I wonder why? Perhaps people don’t like her new pretentious content? Since Umar kept posting about their engagement I’d expect her followers to increase not decrease?

Reactions: 1

teabunny

Stop derailing the chat. They did not cheat on each other. It was work related. If you want to make a thread about amy start a new one. This topic has been covered at the start of this thread. If you want the tea read the whole chat

• Haha

meliz444

I wonder if he’s stepping down because they want to start a family and slow the pace down abit? Nada seems all for it

Sash1993

Tea bunny seems like she definitely knows what she’s talking about. She’s telling us facts not opinions!

Qwerty12345678910

Seems like Umar’s mum also took a back seat…
I did notice that.

In Indian weddings, usually your parents don’t walk you down, it’s usually an uncle but you can mix and match. Doesn’t look like it was a super traditional wedding tho
---
I did notice that.

In Indian weddings, usually your parents don’t walk you down, it’s usually an uncle but you can mix and match. Doesn’t look like it was a super traditional wedding tho
although who is this man

Attachments

Anyadollxo

I don’t speak to my cousin anymore 😂 but just that her eyes are brown so she wears contacts to make them green, had a lot of surgery etc. Nooo I’m pretty sure her dad is from Saudi; unless that’s got mixed up in translation. Can’t say 100% but that’s what I remember being told when I was younger before she started blogging/modelling

Chinchilla

such a cringe video of Umar 🤣

Wow 😳
OMFG!!!!!!! how did you find these ? This is Gold! Jesus Christ. How wasted are they?
This is tooo funny-super cringe

looks like nada's followers have miraculously jumped up to 549k LOOL! Can't believe she is buying followers lmaoo shes not even doing it subtly !!
Why would anyone wish to follow her. She posts nothing and whatever she posts is so dull and superficial. It's so obvious she has bought followers - How sad

Wonder if Chloe Sims is still mates with them?

nolongerjuicy

I think she kept a low profile while she was with him due to evil eye.. she probably couldn't believe her luck and was scared someone would ruin it for her/snatch him. Now she's engaged she's probably thinking I've secured him so can start posting it. It wasn't like she wasn't using insta( she was always commenting on his pics etc) and with not having a job she probably was/is glued to her socials as she has nothing better to do. I don't think she is using it for work purposes but i can see her continuing her modelling career eventually. She probably led umar to believe she would give it all up and just folllow him around like a lost puppy but i don't think that will last forever n neither will they

I think she should continue her modelling career. Despite her being a user, she is naturally absolutely gorgeous and extremely photogenic. I believe she is so gorgeous, she could be supermodel status if she wanted, even despite being short. Her looks would be wasted if she just became a housewife or followed Umar round like a lost puppy.

I wonder if he likes that though, maybe he would feel insecure by her having a hugely successful career and would rather her leach off him.

RRcherrypie

Did anyone else notice how she wasn’t in Dubai while Aisha and her family were there and as soon as they leave she’s on the first plane back to Dubai

Mol52

He is starting a new venture in Dubai. I don’t know what but he was asking on LinkedIn for marketing, IT, merchandising people to reach out to him. I’m guessing it will be fashion again

naomexx

Ive seen Nada around over the years and she’s definitely had work done. Her and her friend Natasha Naraghi seem to have had their hips / asses filled out maybe filler instead of bbl? Definitely veneers / lips / cheek filler and nose job. Comes from a very working class family and studied in bolton uni. Well done to her for securing that bag though - all the investment was well worth it girll!
yes she’s deffo had her hips / ass filled out, my bets are on Sculptra filler, look at the reflection of her ass in the window in the after picture lol and her before and afters are worlds apart.

58B48327-2456-4A61-B1E7-83F3559D4CD3.jpeg
EFD4C576-F9BF-4071-9B70-11F1FCA47F0A.jpeg

• Wow