Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mam

i definitely feel sorry for Amy. She was there when he didn't have much and he left her for Nada who is clearly a gold digger (use to always talk about how she wanted a man to provide/have lots of money)

Nada real name is nada adel omar bataweel and if u check companies house she wasn't earning much at all. Think she earned like £16k last year which is nothing!! She wasn't a big time model, she shared a flat in central manchester with her brother and his gf. she's not tall at all (i've seen her in real life) is from cheetham hill (rough area). Her dad left her mum and she doesn't have a relationship with him anymore (she use to visit him occasionally in morroco but not anymore). Her family live in a council house and she has 3 full sisters and 2 brother and step siblings.

For those asking why he propsoed it is defo vecause she was muslim and although she doesn't act it by her dressing etc she has strong moral beliefa and i think she influenced him that way. Her ex craig mitch actually said in one of his youtube videos that his muslim ex (aka nada) was trying to get him to become muslim although he said they broke up cus he messed up (assuming he cheater). Also umar is clearly smitten by her looks and that fact she's Moroccan so another reason why hes proposed. I think it was something different for him cus he had just come out of a long term relationship but i do think the romance will fizzle out (fairy tales r not real life) althougg she will never leave him cus he is RICH

mam

If you google his name adel bataweel his picture is there.

What does her Dad do and look like? She lives in Monaco, which has the worst martial law as women get nothing no matter how many years they are married and she lives in the family home with them in Monte Carlo. I wonder how much 'privacy' they have there. Its all fake and nothing will ever be hers, the glacier ring is basically her only insurance policy.

Also Nada is half Moroccan, Umar is Indian. They all try to be Arab but are no Arabs themselves really, is this cultural appropriation yet or serious self identity issues?

I know she always wears coloured contact lenses. She’s extremely good at posing to elongate how she looks as well. Real height is 5’3. Someone wrote in the Madison Sarah thread on here that Umar and Nada had been seeing each other for 2 years but surely not as he was with Amy until June last year?

To be honest I’m surprised he’d give a two hoots about his grandparents wishes.
If they are Muslims, surely they wouldn’t condone to the excessive lavish alcoholic centric events that they hold.
also Charlotte isn’t a Muslim. So why would it be a big issue that Amy wasn’t.
i personally thought she was too hot for him. Don’t get me wrong he’s scrubbed up a bit better now but back in the day money was the only thing he was attractive for.

so why so different with Nada?
Also the mum is always boozing and scantily clad. Doesn’t give off obedient daughter in law vibes.

she’s also never really pictured with her husband. Is this just a convenience sake for money?
yeah i agree, it’s not like his mums a obedient daughter in law with a headscarf and modest outfits, her name might be Aisha but there isn’t anything muslim about her so why would the grandparents have an issue with Amy? as Asian muslim families go, they aren’t very asiany or muslim. I mean Aisha back in the days converted and married there son, normally asian parents are very much against interfaith marriages and they seem laidback like ok you can marry her even though she isn’t muslim. Like i said Nada has skimpy pictures up and wears skimpy clothes just like Amy so it’s not like oh Amy isn’t muslim so that’s why, i don’t consider Nada any better than her in the sense that Nada is literally a clone of all the other insta thots, she isn’t classy or unique so i don’t get it? i think because she comes from nothing Umar likes the power over her that he can take away her hermes and luxury life if she pisses him off and maybe Amy had her own money and business and didn’t let him dictate as much but that’s my opinion i’m not sure.

After watching the Dubai Porta party video on Twitter - you can get an idea of the rich mans fetishes.
OMG i was having nightmares about that, i don’t care if you pay me a billion, you are not shitting in my mouth 🤮🤮, it just goes to show what some women would do for money. Behind closed doors we don’t know what she has to do for her allowance 🤷🏻‍♀️, i mean he’s basically even paying for her sisters life’s and food, clothes so i’m guessing it doesn’t come cheap. I think he has all the cards in his hands and controls her, after all he’s the one with the money.

Yep i noticed that too!! Is this the first time she has been away from umar? Shes glued to him usually
Surprisingly she’s been posting more away from him, maybe he keeps her grounded and humbled 🤷🏻‍♀️. She’s deffo giving off gold digger vibes too me, i mean showing off private jet and dubai lifestyle. Do you think his family don’t like her? his mum comes across as she likes her but i dunno, his nani in her sharwar kameez was so cute, i don’t know why he didn’t marry an asian. I believe we have the best attire in the world, modest and attractive and he goes and picks a gold digger with half her fanny out half the time.

No, honestly what does she do? Does she always use his cards, have an allowance. I'm just baffled if she wanted something would it have to be discussed or is it whatever she wants she gets. But I'd just be scared of it backfiring if I was her, and him using his money as a power thing. She should really be doing something for self worth, and for a sense of being and just incase.
I think she probably gets an allowance every month lol, but come on she isn’t even his wife yet and for the past two years has been solely relying on him.

Last edited:
How tacky are these NFTs??? If you look, you’ll only see new money showing them off. Lots of wealthy people have invested in NFTs but you won’t know because they’re not obsessed with showing how much money they have
I don’t get these NFT’s i think it’s more money than sense, normal people use that money for a deposit on a house not some digital cartoon or even use that money to give to charity, why waste it on some weird showing off flex.