Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baumann

What does Nada do all day? Shes not an influencer, doesn't even do her photo shoots anymore so I am genuinely curious to know what she does all day.

Reactions: 1

nolongerjuicy

Honestly what I was thinking. That whole mysterious act she played was to get Umar to put a ring on it oldest trick in the book.

Also do her sisters just scrounge off of Umar too now lol? They don’t seem to have an education or jobs they just hang out with from Nada to Prada… I must admit though Nada is the prettiest from her family, her sisters look rough.

I’m sorry but if have to disagree, she is nowhere near ‘supermodel’ status. I used to work in very high end luxury retail and I worked with girls who were actual supermodel status and Nada would look like a potato next to them. I’m actually shocked Umar married her, she’s pretty but at 5’1/5’2 and plastic surgery done she’s not a natural or striking beauty, especially as they live in Dubai where there are some drop dead gorgeous Arab / Russian girls.
Ok well as someone who actually used to know her in real life I disagree. Each to their own though. How do you know so much about her sisters educations / careers? I tried to snoop and the account was private

KatyRogs

Chatty Member
Umar wanted Instagram eye candy and now he can deal with being milked dry by this one whilst she pretends not be materialistic by posting quotes about god every now and then. FYI the other instagrammer Natasha mentioned above is seething with jealousy over Nada bagging cash cow Umar
yeah she’s another gold digger massively

Barbiezone

Why are they not at the opening of The Atlantis Royal Hotel and At The Beyoncé Concert. The Who and Who of dubai is there. Are they not on the dubai social ladder or Monaco social ladder. They don’t seem to go to any social events that the who and who attend. Just an observation.

I get what you’re trying to say but he’s a billionaire lol Why would he need to use money for a deposit on a house if he owns mantions all over. What she was trying to say was basically invest all you want in them but no need to show them off or scream your wealth everywhere lol keep it lowkey.

Everytime he gets a new one he has to show it off it’s basically just screaming I bought another one guys I’m so wealthy.

He also does give to charity and built a school abroad for less unfortunate kids but he had to show that too lol
yeah i totally understand what you mean, i think it came out like wrong i know he’s a billionaire but i mean like for us normal people that money is a house deposit and deffo very showy off of them because we can’t throw that much on some digital cartoon.

lool is the school meant to make up for the fact he uses slave labor in poor countries to sew there tacky clothes, haha!

Heyitssunny

Does anyone remember a blog or vlog she used to do with her best mate from Manchester too? She was a white girl, blonde hair and she was in a LT relationship with a mixed race guy... Can't remember what she was called!

Lexi2017

Nada isn’t much younger than Amy, although she looks it. She always looks stunning & I can imagine she really takes care of herself. I’m sure that’s what attracts a rich man, not just age.
Her image is her paycheck lol

Qwerty12345678910

She is better off without him, she should count herself lucky to have had an escape from him. it shows how fickle he is and why waste time with Amy for 6 years if he had no intention of marrying her, he should have been honest because you know after a year if you want to marry someone or not. I think maybe Amy wasn’t submissive enough for him, Nada seems to literally live by his rules, work out and listen to what he says and that’s no way to live being a puppet for your man. I don’t care how rich he is, the way he props her on his knee all the time as if she’s a doll to play with, that’s not love that’s control and so weird, i’m married with kids and i don’t even take pictures like that with my husband because there’s no need. Also did you see how he had his hand on Nada sisters waist as well, i know they aren’t into their asian culture but that’s just a no no. If i was Nada i wouldn’t have liked that at all.
Where’s the pic of her sister please

cake100

Exactly, you can’t compare Bolton uni law course to a proper red brick uni law degree. Anyone can get into Bolton even if their A-Level results were shite.
I hope she puts up videos where you can hear her speak. She acts and sounds 14. You can’t take her seriously, she screams like a little girl. But I reckon the Kamani family have tried to polish her up a bit because she would make everyone cringe when she walked into a room a few years ago. From what I’ve seen on her social media she’s less cringe now than before. Umar wanted an insta trophy wife for the insta pics - think he’s got it. I reckon they’ll end up together long term.
What kind of things would she do before? Even now she still screams like a girl a lot of the time, she used to feature on Joe Fury’s stories a lot earlier in the year and you could always hear her squealing in the back

Chinchilla

I saw them today in Selfridges with an entourage. And with an entourage, and I they had security! She actually looked really lovely and very young, but was wearing sunglasses inside! They were chatting to somebody and Umar was introducing his fiancé to them.
This is in London?
She actually looks real and not fake like her photos?

naomexx

Can you post these stories. She looks the same to me in recent videos and photos but she used to be quite rough looking like her sisters in her old videos.
aisha posted one on their engagement of Nada and Umar where she looked completely different I didn’t screenshot it though she deffo edits her pictures quite a lot

Sash1993

You guys were right. Charlotte was pregnant!

he’s got money to waste i guess 🤷‍♂️. I don’t get it myself but guess when you have more money then sense you can invest in stuff like that. I think he must have deffo invested for Nada too, doubt she sat and done it herself. if i was her, i’d say you can buy me a few properties on my name instead lol.
He obviously did. You can tell she has zero brain cells. And they do that shit because they think it makes them look cool and prestige and it’s also to show people we have this much money. It’s literally so cringe how hard they try to be old money.

RRcherrypie

Is she not capable of taking a normal picture without doing that stupid pout!?! seen on aishas story everyone posing normally and she just looks soo daft

cake100

his mum is called Aisha which is a Muslim name??
I don't think wearing a couple of Arab outfits in Dubai makes you an Arab wannabe... Also looks are subjective and I think he is a very good looking guy lol I would date him. Although I do wonder if he might be a bit of a self hater since he only dates non Asians just like his brothers. I think its common amongst wealthier Asians that their parents tell them they are better than other Asians so they only go out with white girls and think Asians are beneath them. Just a random thought i had while stalking his IG.
Also his mom is Hindu from India and his dad is Muslim from India so not Pakistani.