Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lexi2017

Nada isn’t much younger than Amy, although she looks it. She always looks stunning & I can imagine she really takes care of herself. I’m sure that’s what attracts a rich man, not just age.
Her image is her paycheck lol

Reactions: 2

fairydustlover

Hold on, is charlotte copying Nada or did Nada copy charlotte because she just put up a pic of her in the swimming pool and then captioned it babies with heart emoji, normally that’s how the infantile Nada posts so i think Charlotte is feeling a bit threatened by the insta clone and trying to morph into one as well?? or i might be wrong and it’s a bimbo thing because i don’t get it, lol. I wouldn’t refer to grown women or men as babies 🤣. What do you guys make of it?

I know Umar comes across so tacky and wannabe, he’s got no originality like he thinks and is into that whole show off and insta perfect life even if he’s not happy. i mean the man buys friendships and love, how sad do you have to be!

Deffo agree i think Adam is being influenced by Umar into doing the whole insta life as well and i don’t think he’s fully happy either, i know he’s had a baby but i don’t know something about him just looks sad.
Isn’t Adam deaf / nearly deaf?

I saw a post he done a while ago about his hearing but I think it was deleted and I thought maybe that’s why he could look sad / down if his hearing has deteriorated even more

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
What I find weird about Nada is she bangs on about going to law school - no one in England says law school!
I say Law School and the reason is that that's what it's called. I went to Law School a long time ago, before everyone went and got a degree in surfing and how to walk in heels and can assure you that it wasn't easy getting into Law School. There were less than a handful of Law Schools (unlike now) and they did not accept just anyone.

Obviously things are different now and I think it's a shame that so many people get into vast amounts of debt whilst studying for a degree that is all too often worthless. I thought extending the opportunity to study for degrees to virtually everyone was a mistake at the time and continue to do so. Unfortunately it's left people not knowing what educational institutions are called, for example, Law School.

Chinchilla

Interesting I didn’t know Nada knew Umar’s long term ex gf Amy. This post was whilst Amy and Umar were in a relationship
I don’t know why but I feel for Amy! She really seemed so be more genuine and heartbroken when he left her.
He was punching with her back then.
Shame she’s had too much work done now too.
---
Nowhere near that much. Around 5/7 million. Eden roc and Mariah Carey were the most expensive part. Other than that the interior of the room and the flowers were minimal. You should see an Arab wedding or Russian or proper Indian it’s next level. I heard from people there she was rude to staff and has an attitude. Maybe money has changed her
Ahh I thought Mariah Carey alone would have cost them over a few mill!

I hate hearing when people are rude to their staff

The obsession with Arabs is not true, Hindu families would never want to marry someone from Islam and vice Versa. Just look at the history between India and Pakistan. Moroccons don't count as Arab really either. Umar probably just tries to be someone he's not, who knows.
Actually it is true, not all of the asians have an obsession with arabs but it is desirable to look a certain way, fair skin, coloured eyes. Also Islam isn’t a race it’s a religion and isn’t umars own mum a convert from hinduism to muslim although i wouldn’t count her as a muslim either, changing your name to Aisha doesn’t mean your a muslim if you don’t pray and follow the rules. Even a Muslim whose born a muslim that doesn’t pray and does stuff that are against islam can’t be counted as a muslim. so i’m not just saying it about her but in general.

latranla

Amy looks awful with the overdone lips , Nada a definite upgrade in the looks department
just to be clear amy and umar had broken up then he started dating nada. she modelled for the company but its not like he’s on the clothes shoots, any is. plus plenty of pretty models were used by PLT for shoots. even if someone schemed if the other person isn’t interested it won’t happen…umar fell for her and they have been together longer than he was with amy…amy was known to be toxic at the company and hey it’s umar the billionaire whose been the generous one committing to nada whilst amy was living her life post break up blowing all the PLT money she got. now she’s with that bum scamming through some chariety they made. how is he a chariety worker kitted out in loewe n goyard it doesn’t make sense. and she’s so happy he painted (and recorded for tiktok ) her ikea wardrobe…oh so romantic, wouldn’t be surprised if she did it all herself. nada and umar living their lives, would choose nada over amy any day. amy let herself go and calls it being happy she’s clearly comfort eating…

mam

God knoww but she is clearly eager to take his surname lol! Knew it wouldnt last her not 'modelling/working' hence her adding an email in her bio.. already bored?? She's literally not done anything for the past 4 years

They do but in his recent story post she’s sitting on his lap with a black outfit and her ass and thighs look skinny af.
yeah you think she edits them to look skinny? because in those pjs her thighs look huger than normal. i know she edits her pics anyway but who knows? i just thought it looked weird.

Reactions: 1

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
I stumbled across Amy and Fayes swim wear line I think called sweatszn or something I got an AD on insta and thought to click on, then was surprised it was them that owned. Maybe as I thought it would be more known, and I thought they'd be doing more since their lifestyle seems to be one way, and are they even putting in the work.

I was looking for videos of nada because I wanted to hear what her voice sounded like, then these came up!

I checked and Chloe and Umar don't follow eachother on insta. He must be 'too famous' now 😬

grvff1

I saw them today in Selfridges with an entourage. And with an entourage, and I they had security! She actually looked really lovely and very young, but was wearing sunglasses inside! They were chatting to somebody and Umar was introducing his fiancé to them.
How tall is she in real life?