Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_01Lana

Does anyone know which procedures she has had done to her face and who has done it for her? As much as her appearance has changed over the years, it looks very subtle and has been done well imo.

Reactions: 2
He seems like he suffers with his mental health he is always activating then de activating his insta hope he is ok!
I don’t even blame him for feeling that way, imagine all the people who ass lick for money and you don’t know whose real or not, you don’t have any real friends and everyone’s always after something or trying to use them for the perks. It’s a sad life plus the karma comes back from how they making those billions of course, are any of the siblings truly happy? deep down they must know the truth. Would any of the women they have look at them twice if it wasn’t for the money, i don’t think Charlotte is as bad as Nada but come on must be perks dating a millionaires son when they first met. i doubt she liked his looks lol, Nada we all know is only there for the money and Samir will have the same issue when he gets someone man or woman.

Samir is gay? I didn't know that! Used to work closely to them and he was always really quiet. At the time plt wasn't anywhere near where it is now and Adam seemed quite lazy
All of them have literally been handed businesses to them so although they are billionaires, they haven't really started from scratch as Mahmud/carol is the one who started it all.
Exactly didn’t they go private school too, so there dad was established from when they were young. i thought he would have maybe put some sense in his sons brains but he’s another one who doesn’t act like his race, begs it to be something he’s not.

I’m really confused, why do they put balloons up saying welcome home? it makes no sense like i’m genuinely curious. I understand if your born into privilege with a silver spoon since birth but for the average person isn’t that bit silly. I’d be like there’s no need for a song and dance, i haven’t cured cancer 🤣 like Nada are you ok doll? i get its exciting all this money but she just got rich for two years and is acting like she was born rich, no humbleness at all. Does anyone actually know her personally? is she nice person?

Last edited:
Samir is gay? I didn't know that! Used to work closely to them and he was always really quiet. At the time plt wasn't anywhere near where it is now and Adam seemed quite lazy
All of them have literally been handed businesses to them so although they are billionaires, they haven't really started from scratch as Mahmud/carol is the one who started it all.

What does punching mean? 🤣
If your partner is deemed much more attractive than you then you’re classed as “punching”.

I don’t know how to feel about Samir, I’ve never met him but know a lot of people in his circle. (Used to shag his mate when we were in uni 🤣)

Most of the people high-up in both boohooman and PLT are Samir’s school friends. If you’re a complete stranger to him/the family there’s no way of you getting a high-up job in those companies, it’s friends and family exclusive. Which can’t be good for any business.

Deep down I think Samir’s quite unhappy. All of his friends come from normal backgrounds and he pays for them all to fly off to Dubai and LA on private jets. I’ve met a cousin of the family too and apparently Adam is the nicest brother. He befriends celebs through Umar and I think he’s got a bit caught up in the flauncy show-off lifestyle.

I was in Neighbourhood bar in Manchester once, few years back, and Umar was in there with Malika Haqq and had the biggest bottle of Belvedere I’ve ever seen in my life, it was that big it was on some kind of swing as it was too big to pour by hand. But yeah, I doubt he and Nada truly love each other. Everything is for show and the image with them two. Really sad.

Mol52

Stop derailing the chat. They did not cheat on each other. It was work related. If you want to make a thread about amy start a new one. This topic has been covered at the start of this thread. If you want the tea read the whole chat
What happened that was work related? Sorry I’’m not from Manchester and have no clue

CheshireTea

Chatty Member
They've broken up
Have they? Where did you hear / find out? Don’t want to say too much as I don’t want to out the source (who I am VERY close to) and I totally get I’m not dropping receipts but… let’s just say, he was either going through a bi stage or his rel is a cover up to hide he is gay. Wouldn’t surprise me if he has an arrangement going on the side - if you’re willing to pay enough, people will keep quiet!

• Wow

Chinchilla

Did Umar give amy silence money like an NDA
Just curious at how she lives a life of luxury but doesn’t really work either

Money from PLT exploiting people
---
And yeah she has piled on loads

so she put up a pic on insta saying something about another year with umar which implies she got with him in oct 2019 and they went insta offical in feb 2020 but he was dating Madison Sarah around oct 2019 so looks like he was doing the dirty on her
Oh wow...how you get them is how you lose them. He must have just dropped Madison like a hot potato. What a dick. Imagine a woman would have done that for a better man the name shaming would be unreal.
You can also look at this Porcha on Real Housewives on Atlanta she went after her friends husband who is some uber wealthy Nigerian and is now engaged to him while he’s not fully divorced yet. It’s crazy what women can do to one another even friends. That’s why every woman should always be very private about her husband and be careful who she lets him around. Anna Bey has a valid point when she said you should never post your significant other.

Is there a feed about Porcha from real housewives of Atlanta?

Is she acting wearing sunglasses indoors while watching basketball? 🤣🤣 Just because he looks like a pretentious douchebag she doesn’t need to follow, she’s such an enabler.

Sash1993

The obsession with Arabs is not true, Hindu families would never want to marry someone from Islam and vice Versa. Just look at the history between India and Pakistan. Moroccons don't count as Arab really either. Umar probably just tries to be someone he's not, who knows.

But Umar’s family are muslims though so in this case what you’re saying is irrelevant. His mum is a revert as she converted from Hinduism to Islam. She didn’t just marry out of her religion but literally changed it lol. She doesn’t act like a Muslim but has changed it to be able to marry a muslim. Also, Moroccans, Algerians, Egyptians and Libyans all classify as Arabs even though they’re in North Africa. So if she half Moroccan, it makes her half Arab.

mam

so she put up a pic on insta saying something about another year with umar which implies she got with him in oct 2019 and they went insta offical in feb 2020 but he was dating Madison Sarah around oct 2019 so looks like he was doing the dirty on her

Lmao I died laughing, I know this is old but I was reading and wanted to point out… nada isn’t even Arab. She’s actually Moroccan Berber. I don’t know why she’s trying on this Arab identity. For most people who didn’t know she grew up in the Uk. Back in 2013 she would act as if she grew up in France and as if a father was a politician. Even had a pic of some man claiming that was her dad. And how she would always miss him.
How do you know she's Berber? And who in her family is french?