Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sash1993

Nada is not pretty she uses FaceApp and has hair extensions and lip filler. She’s the local McDonalds girl that’s cool and hanging around with the gangsters in jogging trousers. Just my opinion. Yes her and Charlotte probably don’t vibe because Charlotte knows what the French Revolution was and Nada is just forever 21 energy that only watches the Kardashian’s
She defo had some work done as you can see in this pic her nose and lips were different.

And in the second pic you can actually see she’s wearing contact lenses

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Barbiezone

i 100% believe shes planning a wedding like Kourtney Kardashian in Italy or something and will take a little while to plan. We know they like to show off and do things big and probably invite (pay) all the celebrities they know to attend.
You are funny.

I hope it’s in Lake Como or Venice, I can’t wait to see the wedding. It will be Lavishhhhhh. Hopefully it’s sooner than later.

Last edited:

Sash1993

I find her better looking than Nada and true she is successful in her own right. I just think Nada comes across to try hard and show offy, i know she came from nothing but you’d think she’d learn to appreciate the value of money not blow it on stupid designer stuff. She just gives me gold digger vibes, if he went bankrupt and lost all that money she would be gone in a second.
She seems sooo obsessed with his money it’s getting boring now. He comes across more grateful than her to me with the quotes he posts sometimes on his stories. Charlotte rocks Chanel aswell but why tf does it not seem cringe on her or trying too hard or goldigging?! The fact that Nada tries too hard to flex subtlety it does the opposite effect.

Sash1993

I think she's very insecure and she might be pregnant.
She does come across insecure. It’s like she just goes with the flow you know. Doesn’t seem like she has much of a personality either AND her dress sense is awful 😫

candy180

Tbh what was she really doing in the U.K. anyway that would have been that much better or urgent than waiting hand on foot on a billionaire in glitzy locations.
doing little photo shoots for her Instagram and the odd photoshoot modelling job here and there? Please it’s not like she was out here doing Paris and New York fashion week before meeting Umar
What I meant was that it seems she has no emotional connections either like family etc where you would maybe wait a little longer because moving abroad.. but that’s just my mentality as I have a big family that I’m close to, but yes it’s hard to say no to a ‘billionaire’ and a life of luxury. Like others have said though, money doesn’t always equal happiness either so if it was me, I would have taken my time a little, or made sure I had some source of income until I’ve sealed the deal with marriage or a kid

Sash1993

Is she half Moroccan or half Saudi? I’m so confused the surname Bataweel is Saudi but everywhere it says she’s half Moroccan? Some say her father’s Saudi? And if he is, Saudi’s are well off to begin with so she would have been well off before she met Umar? If you look at her old pics on insta before she archived them she never ever owned ANYTHING designer. Even her bags not one of them was designer at all. Has she ever mentioned anywhere that she’s Moroccan? And yes Indian’s like him or Pakistani’s die to marry an Arab. It’s like an achievement apparently. Something to be proud of. To marry an Arab for an Asian is like you won the jackpot lol. They just want half Arab kids. It’s mad. It’s hard to put it into word but you get the picture. They, themselves wish they were Arab. For what? God knows. Nothing wrong with being Asian at all.

Also, they seem to be living in Dubai as well as Monaco

Chinchilla

More shocking that her mum was not there. At the Indian wedding only her sisters sat up on the stage. She really is just all about image, anything for money. Hope Umar got prenup
---
Btw none of her family was there. Guest list was made up of umars side mainly. I mean the barber and makeup artists were attending. Even Personal trainer and people they met like few months ago.
I was thinking the same! How strange? Are they alive?
Please don’t tell me she’s doing a Meghan and leaving her parents for money and status?

The white theme for all the nights seems so dull and uninspiring! I get she’s trying to remain posh and classic but her Indian one colour would have looked so gorgeous.

I reckon the whole thing cost excess of 50 mill
Mental how some people have that much money to throw away so frivolously at this.

Also would love to know what does she actually do day to day?
I’ve never known her to work?
---
Also noticed seema from ROCH and her family weren’t at the wedding?
She’s family I thought

Last edited:

Chinchilla

So it was his birthday and they hired a bunch of celebrities to sing songs, don’t they get tired of this life? it’s just no substance expect materialism.
I thought the same when I randomly came across it.
also this forever sing song they seem to do is soooooo boring! Get over it already.
basically everyone just licking each other’s bums. So fake!!!
Pretending that these celebs are all mates - yawn!

When will PLT ever crash?

mam

She's back to posting regular on her insta now that she has officially secured the bag and has a ring on her finger! She's so predictable.. ohhh and is now tagging all her designer items how tacky!!

Anyadollxo

No idea how they met, he was with that maddie the week before him and nada got into a relationship and she posted ‘I love you’ after their first date.
really wanna see an unedited or filterless picture of her up - look at her pics on the pretty little thing website she doesn’t even look good!!

• Haha
Not fasting this year. Decided not to act out the religious persona this year
What is with the Disney obsession?? It’s so weird grown adults acting like that, i grew out of Disney by 16. Also Umar saying he would like to meet Walt, loooool! i don’t think Walt would care to meet him, unlike Umar he’s self made not his dads money and built his empire himself. I don’t think she’s pregnant yet, let them get married and i bet you 9 months she will pop out a baby so even if he does divorce her she will have spousal and child support for life. I can’t get over how childish her voice sounds, it’s annoying.

@wanderingstar123 Haha thank you!
omg she called them babies?! TF!!! And why is she always POUTING?! Makes me believe that she only ‘looks good’ with that pose wtf.

She said born day you know lol
Your welcome, i know she writes like a teenager at her big old age. what’s the whole appeal of looking like a bimbo? babies lol, some big ass babies i’ve ever seen. She seems so immature constantly pouting, it’s the only pose she knows but looks ridiculous. Why is it they always have some weirdo singing in every event? must be so boring and annoying, they just got a bunch of his entourage and her friends for her birthday. You need to go see Umars insta because her sisters face is something to see, what is she doing?

• Haha

grvff1

I am curious to know how she spends everyday surely there’s only so much you can shop, gym, take photos and lie by the beach before you become bored