Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nunu_al3nzy

I bet you anything Nada encourages it and boosts his ego even more to make him feel more Arab and manly. That’s how he’s so hooked on her. He wasn’t this whipped with his ex long term gf
She probably does😂😂😂 I don’t think he would be able to find a better arab than her, he’ll probably end up settling down with her. He definitely seems like the kind to have kids with a woman outside of his race bc of self hate.

Reactions: 2

TammyH.

So does anyone know exactly when she started to date Umar...think it’s been longer from when they officially announced it. He started to like her pictures on insta Aug last year.

She looks so awkward dancing with Christina milian!

Also, nice to see they had Chris brown there...guess they're not too bothered about him beating Rihanna up?

Renata

VIP Member
She reminds me of “the blonde Arab” lady (same crowd and now a PLT Hun too).

Married to older guy (wealthy guy who used to enjoy the company of reality tv stars in Cheshire. You would not combine them in a million years.

BonnieBrianna

What happened to Amy - anyone know why they actually broke up? I really liked her style, Nada is beautiful but goldigger vibes!

Chinchilla

I was looking for videos of nada because I wanted to hear what her voice sounded like, then these came up!

I checked and Chloe and Umar don't follow eachother on insta. He must be 'too famous' now 😬
How funny that they’re not mates now.
He used to hang out with the Towie lot loads, think they helped promote the tacky brand to their followers who consumed tack like this at such disposal

I think he’s dropped all of them now 🤣

Chinchilla

The sister live with them mostly in Dubai and always vacation with them. She doesn’t have many friends I think she doesn’t want any other girl close to Umar. He has a wandering eye. She’s definitely not ugly I’ve seen her in real life a lot. But she is no where near what her pictures look like. She’s had Jaw surgery for sure and fillers and botox. She also had sculptra to give her those hips and hourglass figure.
She’s certainly not humble as you can see from insta but this is all new to her she came from council estate. And to answer someone’s question above yes charlotte is well educated and went to a private school she infact went to the girls school opposite where the boys went. Funny fact Umar Kamani type used to be blondes at school and his girlfriend at the time left him for another guy.
Loving your insight Teabunny! Thank you!

naomexx

so she put up a pic on insta saying something about another year with umar which implies she got with him in oct 2019 and they went insta offical in feb 2020 but he was dating Madison Sarah around oct 2019 so looks like he was doing the dirty on her
I didn’t know who Madison Sarah was, just went on her Instagram and she’s super pretty! I know usually these insta models don’t look like their pictures, I’ve met a few who look nothing like their Instagram persona but if she really looks like that in real life, she’s gorgeous. Umar downgraded to Nada? Why?

She seems sooo obsessed with his money it’s getting boring now. He comes across more grateful than her to me with the quotes he posts sometimes on his stories. Charlotte rocks Chanel aswell but why tf does it not seem cringe on her or trying too hard or goldigging?! The fact that Nada tries too hard to flex subtlety it does the opposite effect.
Somethings so off about them, how come they aren’t spending christmas with his mum? she’s with her sister and her family and where are her sons? and where’s the dad? it’s always the mum jetting off here and there with her friends and sisters but hardly see the dad with them. honestly is weird, i thought this time they’d all be together especially asians with sons it’s like in our culture to go to our mums every occasion. something is very odd how everyone is just doing there own thing like this happy family image is fake.

i get second hand embarrassment from her, she doesn’t have any claim to fame not even a job and i don’t count working at PLT a job because that was clearly handed to her own a plate not her own achievement. how the hell can you just rely on a man who isn’t your husband to foot your entire life? yeah he’s super rich but still have some decency it’s his own money he’s spending lol, imagine her buying him a gift with his own money haha! or treating him with his own money it’s actually funny, her entire persona is married to the money and nothing else. He’s not humble because if he was he would have married a humble girl but he wanted that typical gold digger which is what he got. they both are as bad as each other.

What does her Dad do and look like? She lives in Monaco, which has the worst martial law as women get nothing no matter how many years they are married and she lives in the family home with them in Monte Carlo. I wonder how much 'privacy' they have there. Its all fake and nothing will ever be hers, the glacier ring is basically her only insurance policy.

Also Nada is half Moroccan, Umar is Indian. They all try to be Arab but are no Arabs themselves really, is this cultural appropriation yet or serious self identity issues?

Baumann

She’s probably more insecure since Nada came onto the scene, she probably thought what if her one wanted an upgrade, lol. i got a feeling she’s pregnant too but i mean with that money she can easily afford a PT, chef so it wouldn’t be hard for her to lose weight. i think when she’s done up she’s quite pretty but nothing special like wow.

I think he comes across very controlling as in Nada knows she has to play that role to keep in his good books, if she told him to shut the fuck up then it wouldn’t end nicely for her, she will be replacing that glacier for a haribo ring then, lool. i wouldn’t be surprised if he cheats on her, men like him only see women as objects anyway and so much temptation around him. women 10x prettier than nada so yeah i think that’s her life.
I looked at her zodiac too😂 and her personality is very independent, detached, egocentric etc. She is conforming to fit his ideal submissive "kinda" muslim wife but she's going to suffocate in a few years, slap him and run for the hills.

She’s probably more insecure since Nada came onto the scene, she probably thought what if her one wanted an upgrade, lol. i got a feeling she’s pregnant too but i mean with that money she can easily afford a PT, chef so it wouldn’t be hard for her to lose weight. i think when she’s done up she’s quite pretty but nothing special like wow.

I think he comes across very controlling as in Nada knows she has to play that role to keep in his good books, if she told him to shut the fuck up then it wouldn’t end nicely for her, she will be replacing that glacier for a haribo ring then, lool. i wouldn’t be surprised if he cheats on her, men like him only see women as objects anyway and so much temptation around him. women 10x prettier than nada so yeah i think that’s her life.
With an aries moon I'm amazed at her self control in that she hasn't told him to shut the fuck up 100 times already. 😆