Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chinchilla

whose that justsaid guy? it’s like a hanger on, i don’t understand why they have a huge entourage with them all the time. can’t they just spend time alone without the group of people 24-7? and don’t her sister have anything else to do besides hang around with her, like studies or jobs?
Yes, I thought the same. It seems all very weird and creepy that they have a huge entourage with them all the time, feeding their ego.

Reactions: 3

bigbowlofpasta

I saw them today in Selfridges with an entourage. And with an entourage, and I they had security! She actually looked really lovely and very young, but was wearing sunglasses inside! They were chatting to somebody and Umar was introducing his fiancé to them.

Baumann

So Nada to Prada hardly posts on her IG since she’s trying to be all mysterious. but the one time she posts she’s half naked with her fake boobs out again. So classless…and her and creepy Umar preach about Islam. To think he went umrah and still takes pride in his wife posting herself half naked for all the men in the world to see. Tacky tacky tacky :sick:
Nada to Prada 🤣🤣

• Haha

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
I saw an interview of him once where he was saying he ‘loves control’ lol so there may be an element of control in the relationship, and she left her whole life in the UK to live in dubai with him before any engagement
Who wouldnt leave boring uk for dubai 🤣🤣

Sash1993

There's nothing on her instagram to see anyway. So you wouldn't be missing much. I expect the occasional flash of her expensive ring etc but seriously YAWN !
So materialistic with no class - All of them!
Haha you’re right. I must admit, her instagram is extremely boring and full of shit tbh. I was just wondering where my comment went 🤣

She always looks unhappy I don’t know why.
I noticed that she looks very miserable and like a hostage victim whenever she's out with Umar. Meanwhile when she was with her ex (Craig Mitch) who I believe she seemed to have genuinely loved, she seemed much happier and the dynamic was much different.
Presentation1_page-0001.jpg
Presentation1_page-0002.jpg

Presentation1_page-0003.jpg
Presentation1_page-0004.jpg

I also noticed how she barely posts photos with Umar on her Instagram and whenever she does she always crops him out (including her DP photo) or its the 2nd photo in the carousel. However, he always has photos of the two of them up and she had no problem posting several couples pics with Craig when they were together (including all those photos above). It's almost like she's revolted/put off by him

Presentation2_page-0001.jpg
Presentation2_page-0002.jpg

Presentation2_page-0003.jpg

Her expressions and body language are very telling! Everything looks forced and she clearly looks like she does not want to be there (hence looks like a hostage victim)

The only time she has seemed genuinely happy in her more recent years is whenever she's out with friends or family (just compare how she looks when she's with them vs Umar)
Presentation3_page-0001.jpg
Presentation3_page-0002.jpg

Last edited:

Chinchilla

She actually brought like 200k followers before her engagement. One day she was on 240k and literally the next day she was on 400k plus LOOL (maybe umar buys it for her, looks like image means everything to him and he seems he wants a gf with a big following)! He also buys followers too how sad!
Actually I noticed that too. How she drastically jumped from 200k to 400k over night and there is no way in hell that Umar had managed to accumulate 1 mil followers organically.
No one is interested in his vacuous vulgar lifestyle

Sash1993

He definitely thinks he’s more important than he actually is. Pretends like he’s Arab royalty it’s so cringe. I really don’t know how the Kamani family got rich, PLT and boohoo are absolute garbage honestly.
He defo does and so does Nada. They’re full of shit it’s unbelievable. So cringe. Money defo won’t buy him the Arab blood or the Al Thani surname 😂
As for how they got rich, well, they kinda introduced fast fashion. Fast and trash lol But a lot of girls seem to be into fast and trash fashion 😳

Baumann

I agree with this person as I used to know Nada from when we both used to sell Juice Plus. She has always been this beautiful minus her teeth - she's need to have them fixed really - I always thought wow she's not model material when she opens her mouth. As for surgery on her body - I wouldn't think so, she has such a petite frame but also hour glass hips, naturally.

As for the tea, her mother kicked her and her brother out, this was circa 2013, and her friend took them both in for 3-4 months, they shared her room, brother on an airbed as she was still with parents in a small house. They lived there while their dad (who's from a middle eastern country and very well off I believe)) bought them a flat to share in the centre of Manchester. Soon as she got her flat and no longer needed her friend anymore she disregarded her. Didn't even reach out to ask how she was 6 months later when the girls father passed away! Just shows how she uses people when she needs them!

Think they did this while she was living with her
Her jaw, breasts and hips look very different from the pictures on page 1. She was very straight up and down before and now she's much curvier.

• Haha

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
No, honestly what does she do? Does she always use his cards, have an allowance. I'm just baffled if she wanted something would it have to be discussed or is it whatever she wants she gets. But I'd just be scared of it backfiring if I was her, and him using his money as a power thing. She should really be doing something for self worth, and for a sense of being and just incase.

Barbiezone

I don’t know why she’s always making the Kim Kardashian duck face from 2008 and Aisha always calls her so classy in the comments she really is not grace Kelly by any means but maybe that’s the best you get from Manchester

Is Charlotte still on IG?

Naomi Campbell seems to be their best friend now she’s always where the billionaires are
The friendship with Naomi doesn’t make sense but so does all their friendships.

I find their friendship circle to be weird, not one true friend. Seems fake to me. Their lifestyle is niceee.

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Why are they not at the opening of The Atlantis Royal Hotel and At The Beyoncé Concert. The Who and Who of dubai is there. Are they not on the dubai social ladder or Monaco social ladder. They don’t seem to go to any social events that the who and who attend. Just an observation.
They did go didn’t they? I saw him post a pic standing with everyone he could tag on insta - but you probably posted this before he did 😁
Most likely had front row seats for Beyoncé so he could ask her what address to send PR to.
Quite surprised there wasn’t “PLT” in fireworks across the sky, and pink confetti to mark the occasion. Maybe he’s decided to pay his workers fair wage so the marketing budget couldn’t stretch that far this year

Baumann

Samir is gay ????
Yes isnt his boyfriend savio something

Do you guys think that when you’re a family of billionaires, letting people live off you is a minor problem that doesn’t bother them? That’s how it comes across to me. They have more money than anyone can have so at this point they probably dont give a fuck as long as they’re happy that anyone leeches of them… Thats the vibe I’m getting tbh

I wonder why he keeps deactivating and reactivating his Insta lol
Exactly. umar doesn't care if the sister gets a couple grand a week that's like me giving my sister $5 a week

KatyRogs

Chatty Member
Ive seen Nada around over the years and she’s definitely had work done. Her and her friend Natasha Naraghi seem to have had their hips / asses filled out maybe filler instead of bbl? Definitely veneers / lips / cheek filler and nose job. Comes from a very working class family and studied in bolton uni. Well done to her for securing that bag though - all the investment was well worth it girll!
natasha has had a BBL done in Turkey with that guy from elite. She’s had two lots of veneers done, filler in every aspect of her face and under eyes, that new fox treatment, Botox, pretty much every cosmetic facial treatment going 😂

not sure about Nada. I think she’s had a lot less or minor treatments done