Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

naomexx

Yes they definitely launder money they seem to have a pretty little thing registered in Jersey also if you look on company house which is a tax heaven.
They live in all these offshore locations Monaco/Dubai and have registered companies in tax free or tax evasive locations. I wonder how they treat the workers though didn’t they pay them only £4 per hour or something?

Women also have zero rights in Monaco as Monaco always protects the ones with the money. They have very strict laws so even if she marries him she will always leave with what she entered with. You can research it but Monaco law is quite tough on women.
Agree with everything. That whole family is dodgy and definitely didn’t make their money the clean way. Nada will leave with Nada if he ever divorces her lmao and good luck to her trying to sell the ring as diamond doesn’t hold its value, that’s if he doesn’t decide to take it back from her and everything else she has of value has been given by him lol given that she was practically almost homeless before she met him…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s the story with Amy? Did he pay her off or something. Seems to still be living a lavish lifestyle but no actual real proper job.
She was the creative director of PLT for several years and he gave her generous gifts during their relationship such as a Lambo (which she could easily sell for $$$$) so I am assuming she has a generous savings account + makes money as an influencer

so yes the new registered address is a building owned by the Kamani family. However the filing history shows that the registered office address was changed from ******* to ******* on 20 April 2021 (at this point they were already dating).
I do think they did actually start officially dating around October 2019 as they say (and Umar probably slid in her DMs around August/September 2019).
She definitely had her eyes on him though whilst he was still with Amy
Okay, thank you for clarifying that Umar ;)

Last edited:

Sash1993

you can tell both Umar and Nada have had a lot of procedures done. Look quite caricature like. Def a lot of botox and going for the disney look lol. Umar looks plastic.
No wonder she always looks decent, doesn't have to lift a finger, or think.

Just not realistic.
Exactly, she never has to worry about cleaning, cooking or working. She’s living the high life because of Umar and seems like she had her eye on him since he was with Amy and I honestly believe her plan all along was to get a job at PLT and get close to Amy to get to Umar. She wanted to be seen by him.

So Nada to Prada hardly posts on her IG since she’s trying to be all mysterious. but the one time she posts she’s half naked with her fake boobs out again. So classless…and her and creepy Umar preach about Islam. To think he went umrah and still takes pride in his wife posting herself half naked for all the men in the world to see. Tacky tacky tacky :sick:
Loool, i know right he’s the only man i know who doesn’t mind his future wife/baby mama posting her naked body for the world to see, men are so protective of women they love it just shows he sees her as a object. Lol goes to Umrah and commits major sins in islam, yep, totally makes sense! i mean zina and then haraam income from selling indecent clothes, money isn’t going to buy you into heaven idiots!

sushimama

Chatty Member
Is she still posting stories of her life? I used to read her blog but unfollowed her ig a while ago when she moved to Dubai and it didn't interest me anymore, but since she's not posting on her feed anymore I wonder if she's still active on her ig at all?

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
Exactly my thoughts, its an awful ring.. way too big and tacky and there is literally no sparkle to it! Someone mentioned it looks like a fox glacier mint and it actually does LOL. The ring is just for show and to flaunt his wealth but no way she can/will wear that everyday
I honestly cant get that thought out of my head and now im craving a fox mint 🤣🤣

• Haha

teabunny

They definitely read here. As soon as we mentioned it they have stopped posting. They really live for the internet

naomexx

Mads facetunes like crazy - if you want to see what she really looks like, she has a YouTube by the same name.. prepare yourself for the deception 😂 I mean Nada has had a "glow up" too so I guess he just chances a certain type of woman which is fair, but his ex was natural no? I can't remember her name but to my knowledge she didn't have fillers etc (at the time) I don't know about now. I don't keep up with her account.
yeah Amy was probably the most ‘natural’ out of the girls he’s dated, but she’s had stuff done now too. I guess he likes his women fake lol. Nada looks nothing like her Insta pictures though, Aisha Kumani posted her on her story the other day and I was shocked she looked so different.

I’m blocked on her instagram guys I need updates lol 😂
your not missing much, just her showing off chanel outfits and how sickening in love she is with moneybags. I don’t get it, why doesn’t he try get with Bella Hadid since he’s friends with her dad, she’s 10x more attractive than Nada? i mean no competition.

Anyadollxo

Exactly, you can’t compare Bolton uni law course to a proper red brick uni law degree. Anyone can get into Bolton even if their A-Level results were shite.
I hope she puts up videos where you can hear her speak. She acts and sounds 14. You can’t take her seriously, she screams like a little girl. But I reckon the Kamani family have tried to polish her up a bit because she would make everyone cringe when she walked into a room a few years ago. From what I’ve seen on her social media she’s less cringe now than before. Umar wanted an insta trophy wife for the insta pics - think he’s got it. I reckon they’ll end up together long term.

Sash1993

You know what I never understood, is her posting pics like this and showing cleavage in Ramadan. She always used too after posting Islamic quotes lol I was so baffled

NigellaBites

So it was his birthday and they hired a bunch of celebrities to sing songs, don’t they get tired of this life? it’s just no substance expect materialism.
Yes must be like ‘Oh Yeah Umar, I’ve organised you a huge, ridiculous OTT birthday celebration, by the way you’re paying for THE LOT’

• Haha
Eww looks weird. Why does she always wear colored contacts
probably some weird insecurity she has, i just can’t get over how they can’t ever just be alone. why does a posse go everywhere with them? if find it so annoying personally. Also her face looks so weird and puffed up?

xxSJ

Nada isn’t much younger than Amy, although she looks it. She always looks stunning & I can imagine she really takes care of herself. I’m sure that’s what attracts a rich man, not just age.

Baumann

Pretty sure she's not even into this Disney crap herself. He said in an old interview that he loves Disney so she's acting like she loves it too. The last one Amy probably couldn't fake that shit😅

Mol52

This is her mum, she actually was at the wedding but for some reason she hid her. Like she was always standing at the back behind her sisters only realized day 3 that’s her mum
I do wonder why she posted no wedding photos with her family or mum? Do they not have a good relationship does anyone know?