Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
No one in her family is french.. I also never indicated she was either.

I was saying she wanted to act like that to deflect from her actual upbringing in the Uk.

She even posted but that was years ago when she would have curly hair on and she dated the mixed race guy. That omg I just saw my dad on tv I’ll always miss you. She would post with her brother and tag Paris all the time on ig and would often make it seem she was actually was France and not London. But moved to London to Pursue a modelling career

She is North African, morrocan a Berber. When they asked her if she was mixed like with black. She would often try to avoid it in a way people would keep guessing and think she’s was this mixed ambiguous girl. Before she let people know she’s Moroccan. . Also she was hyped on ig back in 2013 people would comment and say she’s the most beautiful girl in the world
Ah ok, see what you mean with the Paris thing.

A lot of North Africans class themselves as Arabic/Arab rather than Berber too - all of these amazing but not sure we can just assume she's Berber just because she's Moroccan although that would be cool for representation.

I'm not defending the fact the fact that she's probably fake btw I'm just curious of the Berber side!

Reactions: 3
Guys I feel sorry for Amy too!
I used to follow her when they where together she was really living the high life! I remember he brought her a lambo Urus, they were constantly in the Maldives on private jets and then she got dumped so he could go and be with a model that she hired for the company!
Tbh that would make me so depressed because imagine a man that you worked your way up with leaving you for some next young chick!
Ladies if you ever find yourself in a position with a rich man make sure u back yourself and have secret savings, and use him for everything you can because trust me when men change their minds they don’t give 2 shots about u or what u have left all they care about is the next girl.
yes!!!! She literally was so quiet and didn’t really post on stories! I mean she’s better off without him as she seems to have grown into her own! But I’m definitely thinking she got paid off to leave or something, because they are always going out and on holiday!

Sash1993

I noticed that too. They have bought their followers as Nada went from 200k something followers to 400k in a day and Umar went from 6/700k to 1mil followers in a few days lol. Defo bought them. How sad.

latranla

She looks a lot younger than Amy ( also the lips on Amy don't do her any favours ) , that's the common danger with marrying or getting with a billionaire , they often move onto someone younger and prettier.

Chinchilla

Funny how this video has been managed to get deleted due to ‘copyright’ claims by her princess Nada 🤣
---
She’s managed to remove all traces of her old self now that she’s a vulgar Kamani

They make me sick all that money on showing off is so obscene

Fortheloveofme

No, honestly what does she do? Does she always use his cards, have an allowance. I'm just baffled if she wanted something would it have to be discussed or is it whatever she wants she gets. But I'd just be scared of it backfiring if I was her, and him using his money as a power thing. She should really be doing something for self worth, and for a sense of being and just incase.
Init no matter how rich or lovely your man is
I think women should always have secret back up money just in case things don’t work out
I could never put all my trust in a man ever!

nolongerjuicy

Her jaw, breasts and hips look very different from the pictures on page 1. She was very straight up and down before and now she's much curvier.
no she always had beautiful curves. Tiny waste in comparison to her hips. Maybe not curvy to the extent now but she deffo was. Don’t forget she’s also nearly 10 years older now than in those younger pics. Not sticking up for her. But I really don’t think other than her teeth she’s had much done.

It's the same with her friend Zara aziz she has fallen out with her to and she has another blogger friend who she was childhood friends with and no longer talks too she seems like a user and abuser
It’s sad. What a shallow vapid life

Anyadollxo

What kind of things would she do before? Even now she still screams like a girl a lot of the time, she used to feature on Joe Fury’s stories a lot earlier in the year and you could always hear her squealing in the back
She would walk into a room strutting as though it was a cat walk, flick her hair back and giggle with her embarrassing instagram blogger hoe friends, openly talk about boys as ‘ballers’ who even uses the word baller? - honestly people would cringe so bad. She was known as a catfish, but to be honest I think because she’s had all this work done she actually is probably attractive in real life now.

Elzie

Anyone at the wedding? Why did she walk down the aisle on her own? At least have your mum or dad or both! Can someone please post a picture of her parent s so curious

She reminds me of “the blonde Arab” lady (same crowd and now a PLT Hun too).

Married to older guy (wealthy guy who used to enjoy the company of reality tv stars in Cheshire. You would not combine them in a million years.
Ooh do you have any tea on her? She intrigues me!

Baumann

Hold on, is charlotte copying Nada or did Nada copy charlotte because she just put up a pic of her in the swimming pool and then captioned it babies with heart emoji, normally that’s how the infantile Nada posts so i think Charlotte is feeling a bit threatened by the insta clone and trying to morph into one as well?? or i might be wrong and it’s a bimbo thing because i don’t get it, lol. I wouldn’t refer to grown women or men as babies 🤣. What do you guys make of it?

I know Umar comes across so tacky and wannabe, he’s got no originality like he thinks and is into that whole show off and insta perfect life even if he’s not happy. i mean the man buys friendships and love, how sad do you have to be!

Deffo agree i think Adam is being influenced by Umar into doing the whole insta life as well and i don’t think he’s fully happy either, i know he’s had a baby but i don’t know something about him just looks sad.
Umar threw Jlo a birthday party but I've never seen her give him a shout out on his birthday or even his engagement. Might be wrong...

• Wow

pommie87

Omg what?
how?
---

And who?
He is denying it but a lad called James parrott, Adam organized a lie detector test but he failed it but is still denying.
---
Need to know more!
---
They've just been to Thailand together according to insta...
Yeah it's all a bit strange, they're not together but are still keeping things as normal as possible I guess for the child but money talks!

• Wow

ImaLeoooo

VIP Member
I didn’t know who Madison Sarah was, just went on her Instagram and she’s super pretty! I know usually these insta models don’t look like their pictures, I’ve met a few who look nothing like their Instagram persona but if she really looks like that in real life, she’s gorgeous. Umar downgraded to Nada? Why?
Mads facetunes like crazy - if you want to see what she really looks like, she has a YouTube by the same name.. prepare yourself for the deception 😂 I mean Nada has had a "glow up" too so I guess he just chances a certain type of woman which is fair, but his ex was natural no? I can't remember her name but to my knowledge she didn't have fillers etc (at the time) I don't know about now. I don't keep up with her account.

teabunny

I was thinking the same! How strange? Are they alive?
Please don’t tell me she’s doing a Meghan and leaving her parents for money and status?

The white theme for all the nights seems so dull and uninspiring! I get she’s trying to remain posh and classic but her Indian one colour would have looked so gorgeous.

I reckon the whole thing cost excess of 50 mill
Mental how some people have that much money to throw away so frivolously at this.

Also would love to know what does she actually do day to day?
I’ve never known her to work?
---
Also noticed seema from ROCH and her family weren’t at the wedding?
She’s family I thought
Nowhere near that much. Around 5/7 million. Eden roc and Mariah Carey were the most expensive part. Other than that the interior of the room and the flowers were minimal. You should see an Arab wedding or Russian or proper Indian it’s next level. I heard from people there she was rude to staff and has an attitude. Maybe money has changed her

I looked at her zodiac too😂 and her personality is very independent, detached, egocentric etc. She is conforming to fit his ideal submissive "kinda" muslim wife but she's going to suffocate in a few years, slap him and run for the hills.

With an aries moon I'm amazed at her self control in that she hasn't told him to shut the fuck up 100 times already. 😆
Is she an aries?

lool, she’s probably waiting to lock it in with a baby then tell him to shut the fuck up.

grvff1

Does anyone know why she always wears sunglasses or always has her eyes shut in photos?
I think maybe because her real eye colour isn’t green (it’s usually contact lenses/filter). It’s brown irl
It’s funny how her younger sister Maha has also started copying her in photos and scrunching her eyes shut in photos lol

I don’t understand, do her sisters not have there own lives and ambition? all they do is leech of Umar, don’t they want there own jobs? there own financial independence? If i was his mum that would be a major red flag for me...end of the day i know they like to be whitewashed but normal asian mum wouldn’t stand for that behaviour 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Even with all the surgery I don't find Bella attractive. That being said he would never go for a girl who's successful in her own right or a girl from a wealthy family because he wants a submissive girl he can control.
I find her better looking than Nada and true she is successful in her own right. I just think Nada comes across to try hard and show offy, i know she came from nothing but you’d think she’d learn to appreciate the value of money not blow it on stupid designer stuff. She just gives me gold digger vibes, if he went bankrupt and lost all that money she would be gone in a second.