Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teabunny

His grandparents passed away. Also Nada is Muslim so that also helps. I don’t know his family’s opinions on her currently. I know before Adam and Samir had their reservations along with his father. But his father is intelligent and I’m sure will implement a prenup regarding the family business. It is then up to Umar if he does prenup regarding his pay out he got from his father for PLT. Im sure he will he can’t possibly be that stupid

Reactions: 4

Chinchilla

She’s a muslim??? Jings if she was she wouldn’t be parading about in sultry outfits the way she does. I just don’t buy into her.
she definitely knows what character to play to be with him.

Also I quite liked Amy - also very pretty! He was def punching if he didn’t have the money.

life is a funny old thing.

i definitely feel sorry for Amy. She was there when he didn't have much and he left her for Nada who is clearly a gold digger (use to always talk about how she wanted a man to provide/have lots of money)

Nada real name is nada adel omar bataweel and if u check companies house she wasn't earning much at all. Think she earned like £16k last year which is nothing!! She wasn't a big time model, she shared a flat in central manchester with her brother and his gf. she's not tall at all (i've seen her in real life) is from cheetham hill (rough area). Her dad left her mum and she doesn't have a relationship with him anymore (she use to visit him occasionally in morroco but not anymore). Her family live in a council house and she has 3 full sisters and 2 brother and step siblings.

For those asking why he propsoed it is defo vecause she was muslim and although she doesn't act it by her dressing etc she has strong moral beliefa and i think she influenced him that way. Her ex craig mitch actually said in one of his youtube videos that his muslim ex (aka nada) was trying to get him to become muslim although he said they broke up cus he messed up (assuming he cheater). Also umar is clearly smitten by her looks and that fact she's Moroccan so another reason why hes proposed. I think it was something different for him cus he had just come out of a long term relationship but i do think the romance will fizzle out (fairy tales r not real life) althougg she will never leave him cus he is RICH
All the rich guys do this don’t they?
Leave the loyal ass chick when they get the money and trade for a rag doll.

Amy deserved more.

grvff1

Nada isn’t much younger than Amy, although she looks it. She always looks stunning & I can imagine she really takes care of herself. I’m sure that’s what attracts a rich man, not just age.
Well it’s easy to take care of yourself when you’ve got unlimited cash at your disposal, you don’t work a demanding job and can spend all day every day getting whatever procedure you want done, hair salons at your disposal, unlimited wardrobe budget and not having to stress about ever working again. Landed on her feet that one!

She seems to hang around him and his male friends a lot and posted on her Instagram her engagement ring and Chanel handbag going for tea with her sister. She’s a classic user who thinks she’s made it lol. And she does this stupid duck face Kim K pose all the time. Also Umars father is a Gujarati who are known to be very good business people but also very stingy and tight. She is also wearing the same black heels all the time which seem to be £20.

Nada to Prada 🤣🤣
Her sisters face looks really rough and ghetto, the type that sits in Shisha bars and wears cheap Kim K imitation clothes with fake eyelashes. Nada just had someone to pay for her plastic surgery. They are definitely not natural beautiful upper middle class women.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

ddebbby

Just as you guys said , charlotte has given birth, I kinda sensed she was pregnant when she stopped posting as usual

Reactions: 3

Renata

VIP Member
Misguided one married an Indian lady who isn’t showy & doesn’t post in her underwear lol.

I think Plt guy is on an Arab fetish for sure. Another millionaire in their group is the same. Had an arranged marriage, then became rich & started partying hard with reality tv stars, partied until about 50 & is now married to a young arab girl who looks like a belly dancer (& is out of sync with his culture & identity).

This guy is the definition of new money. He could have picked a classy intelligent woman but instead he picked an ok looking arab. I think they despise their being & don’t like the way (even with money) Arabs look down on them in Dubai etc so they assimilate via marriage. There is no way this woman would have chosen a chubby northern old guy without the money.

They know the money buys them youth.

Last edited:

Renata

VIP Member
I don’t think she is outstanding, just pretty enough I guess.

he looks grateful for done reason

Sash1993

It’s very obvious that her sisters are leeching of Umar just like she is. I mean Nada is on her way to becoming a millionaire because of Umar so I’m guessing she’ll be taking care of her sisters financially in exchange for their company as it seems she can’t be without them. She seems like she doesn’t have any friends and wouldn’t want to bring attractive women around Umar too.

Anyone know who her brother is? Any pics of how he looks?

Yes must be like ‘Oh Yeah Umar, I’ve organised you a huge, ridiculous OTT birthday celebration, by the way you’re paying for THE LOT’
looool, exactly and those celebrities didn’t come for free so imagine your just paying people to be your friend 🤣. So sad and shallow, for all that money there life is so boring and repetitive.

I thought the same when I randomly came across it.
also this forever sing song they seem to do is soooooo boring! Get over it already.
basically everyone just licking each other’s bums. So fake!!!
Pretending that these celebs are all mates - yawn!

When will PLT ever crash?
Agree 100% they literally get that piano guy out every event, it’s so fake and cringey. How old is Umar? i thought there comes a point in every persons life where you just want real happiness and real people around you.

Chinchilla

Well it’s easy to take care of yourself when you’ve got unlimited cash at your disposal, you don’t work a demanding job and can spend all day every day getting whatever procedure you want done, hair salons at your disposal, unlimited wardrobe budget and not having to stress about ever working again. Landed on her feet that one!
you can tell both Umar and Nada have had a lot of procedures done. Look quite caricature like. Def a lot of botox and going for the disney look lol. Umar looks plastic.
No wonder she always looks decent, doesn't have to lift a finger, or think.

Just not realistic.

Baumann

I bet she’s trying to hook up her sister with Samir, lol 🤣. Doesn’t seem like the sister has anything better to do then hang around her and live off her as well. How does Aisha not say anything to Umar, your fiancé’s family is living off you.
Samir is gay and also Aishas family probably lives off her too.

• Wow

naomexx

So Nada to Prada hardly posts on her IG since she’s trying to be all mysterious. but the one time she posts she’s half naked with her fake boobs out again. So classless…and her and creepy Umar preach about Islam. To think he went umrah and still takes pride in his wife posting herself half naked for all the men in the world to see. Tacky tacky tacky :sick:

Sash1993

yeah you think she edits them to look skinny? because in those pjs her thighs look huger than normal. i know she edits her pics anyway but who knows? i just thought it looked weird.
Noo she doesn’t. She naturally petit you can tell. Unlike her other sister Leena, she’s a bit chubby.

But omg did anyone see Umar story today of him and Nada laying awkwardly in the snow?! I swear that’s the cringiest post I’ve ever seen they seem so uncomfortable and awkward and it’s just weird 😂 I feel embarrassed for him posting that.

Yeah I’m surprised at Samir being gay. Is that why he is so aloof on Insta and seems to keep himself to himself rather than be in the midst of it like the other two.
Honestly, I am surprised that Umar isn't

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 12.46.58 PM.png

The man is wearing lulu lemon leggings FFS

Side note: here's a glimpse of both of their REAL faces lol (people called him out for Facetuning his own pics before and I think he also edits Nada in his pics or maybe she does)

My friend told me about this forum and I just had to come on here and drop the tea. So Nada had stalked and planned this with umar for years ever since she modeled there. My friend is her best friend not mentioning names. Basically Nada befriended a girl who knew Umars cousin (Hannah Kamani). Nada groomed Hannah umars cousin for awhile and got her to set up a meet when Umar just got single after Amy. Hannah told Nada everything about him so she knew how to play him from the beginning playing on religion etc. I’ve seen them together on a few occasions and she follows him round its little embarrassing she doesn’t have any presence she’s pretty and btw she’s really skinny in real life. But she doesn’t have that charisma that charm or class. In real life she comes across like there is not much going on up there in her mind. She always looks unhappy I don’t know why. She puts on this persona in front of certain people or at certain events doing this loud squeling and constant laughing at nothing. He is constantly with his entourage of male friends and she tags along. Most people in Dubai and Manchester who see them and the dynamic think she’s definitely punching. When Umar takes her out she can’t hold herself around people. But she’s done well for herself I’m sure he will have a prenup as it’s well known she’s after the money and the money alone. Even recently she talks to her friends saying the same thing. But I think they suit each other he’s all about image so it works for him for now
I actually do believe this and I feel that they have been seeing each other for longer than they put out (they say they started dating in 2019), however, during my snooping, I came across Nada's "company" page and her correspondence was listed as some random building owned by the Kamani family and this info was registered in early 2018! So I wonder how back they met and have been seeing each other on the DL

She basically pulled a Meghan Markle LMAO

Isn’t Walt Disney dead??? :ROFLMAO:
He's chronologically frozen so maybe Umar has a chance. JK, Walt Disney is a notorious racist!

Last edited:
58A8B2D2-90CC-4FC7-882D-AF837484F1ED.jpeg

She ‘surprised’ him with Mickey and Minnie, what is he? 4? not much of a surprise if he only had to look online to see she’s paid for it with his own card 🤣.

A720B3E1-7F74-4841-A2C1-79091F908876.jpeg

is it me or do her thighs look massive here? weird.

• Haha