Nada Adelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you close your eyes and listen, she actually sounds like his mum Aisha Kamani. They were made for each other
LMAO yeah they both have those childish voices, i think in that video she doesn’t seem half as bad as she does now, atleast she was a bit humbled and normal now it’s like showing off an achievement that isn’t yours, he’s the rich one 🤣. She is literally just a thing, his pretty little thing! there is a Mohammed Ali quote where he said when you have something you don’t value you have it on display for everyone to see when you have something you love and want to protect you keep it away from peoples eyes and don’t show everyone. You keep your gold and diamonds in a safe and it’s the same, he always has her on display like oh looky here!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Eww looks weird. Why does she always wear colored contacts
probably some weird insecurity she has, i just can’t get over how they can’t ever just be alone. why does a posse go everywhere with them? if find it so annoying personally. Also her face looks so weird and puffed up?

Reactions: 2
Aisha didn’t like her most recent Instagram post. I don’t know but this Nada is so ghetto no matter how much Chanel or Hermes she wears she’s got this council flat aura always hanging over her. Not shaming her for that as many supermodels come from nothing in Siberia in Russia or other parts but they got some sweet natural humbleness and naturalness around them Nadia just doesn’t seem to have that in my opinion. She seems more calculated ghetto.

Last edited:
Aisha didn’t like her most recent Instagram post. I don’t know but this Nada is so ghetto no matter how much Chanel or Hermes she wears she’s got this council flat aura always hanging over her. Not shaming her for that as many supermodels come from nothing in Siberia in Russia or other parts but they got some sweet natural humbleness and naturalness around them Nadia just doesn’t seem to have that in my opinion. She seems more calculated ghetto.
So true that video of her all in his lap like some idiot, i mean what the hell. it looked soo fake and who even behaves that way, keep it for the bedroom if that was my son it would be screaming red flags and the way she always has her sisters like they all living of him and even charlotte and Adam come across more natural then nada and umar. she looks soo botched and fake.

I’m blocked on her instagram guys I need updates lol 😂
your not missing much, just her showing off chanel outfits and how sickening in love she is with moneybags. I don’t get it, why doesn’t he try get with Bella Hadid since he’s friends with her dad, she’s 10x more attractive than Nada? i mean no competition.

your not missing much, just her showing off chanel outfits and how sickening in love she is with moneybags. I don’t get it, why doesn’t he try get with Bella Hadid since he’s friends with her dad, she’s 10x more attractive than Nada? i mean no competition.
Even with all the surgery I don't find Bella attractive. That being said he would never go for a girl who's successful in her own right or a girl from a wealthy family because he wants a submissive girl he can control.

Reactions: 3
Even with all the surgery I don't find Bella attractive. That being said he would never go for a girl who's successful in her own right or a girl from a wealthy family because he wants a submissive girl he can control.
I find her better looking than Nada and true she is successful in her own right. I just think Nada comes across to try hard and show offy, i know she came from nothing but you’d think she’d learn to appreciate the value of money not blow it on stupid designer stuff. She just gives me gold digger vibes, if he went bankrupt and lost all that money she would be gone in a second.

I find her better looking than Nada and true she is successful in her own right. I just think Nada comes across to try hard and show offy, i know she came from nothing but you’d think she’d learn to appreciate the value of money not blow it on stupid designer stuff. She just gives me gold digger vibes, if he went bankrupt and lost all that money she would be gone in a second.
She seems sooo obsessed with his money it’s getting boring now. He comes across more grateful than her to me with the quotes he posts sometimes on his stories. Charlotte rocks Chanel aswell but why tf does it not seem cringe on her or trying too hard or goldigging?! The fact that Nada tries too hard to flex subtlety it does the opposite effect.

She seems sooo obsessed with his money it’s getting boring now. He comes across more grateful than her to me with the quotes he posts sometimes on his stories. Charlotte rocks Chanel aswell but why tf does it not seem cringe on her or trying too hard or goldigging?! The fact that Nada tries too hard to flex subtlety it does the opposite effect.
Somethings so off about them, how come they aren’t spending christmas with his mum? she’s with her sister and her family and where are her sons? and where’s the dad? it’s always the mum jetting off here and there with her friends and sisters but hardly see the dad with them. honestly is weird, i thought this time they’d all be together especially asians with sons it’s like in our culture to go to our mums every occasion. something is very odd how everyone is just doing there own thing like this happy family image is fake.

i get second hand embarrassment from her, she doesn’t have any claim to fame not even a job and i don’t count working at PLT a job because that was clearly handed to her own a plate not her own achievement. how the hell can you just rely on a man who isn’t your husband to foot your entire life? yeah he’s super rich but still have some decency it’s his own money he’s spending lol, imagine her buying him a gift with his own money haha! or treating him with his own money it’s actually funny, her entire persona is married to the money and nothing else. He’s not humble because if he was he would have married a humble girl but he wanted that typical gold digger which is what he got. they both are as bad as each other.

58A8B2D2-90CC-4FC7-882D-AF837484F1ED.jpeg

She ‘surprised’ him with Mickey and Minnie, what is he? 4? not much of a surprise if he only had to look online to see she’s paid for it with his own card 🤣.

A720B3E1-7F74-4841-A2C1-79091F908876.jpeg

is it me or do her thighs look massive here? weird.

• Haha
They do but in his recent story post she’s sitting on his lap with a black outfit and her ass and thighs look skinny af.
yeah you think she edits them to look skinny? because in those pjs her thighs look huger than normal. i know she edits her pics anyway but who knows? i just thought it looked weird.

yeah you think she edits them to look skinny? because in those pjs her thighs look huger than normal. i know she edits her pics anyway but who knows? i just thought it looked weird.
Noo she doesn’t. She naturally petit you can tell. Unlike her other sister Leena, she’s a bit chubby.

But omg did anyone see Umar story today of him and Nada laying awkwardly in the snow?! I swear that’s the cringiest post I’ve ever seen they seem so uncomfortable and awkward and it’s just weird 😂 I feel embarrassed for him posting that.