Nada Adelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mads facetunes like crazy - if you want to see what she really looks like, she has a YouTube by the same name.. prepare yourself for the deception 😂 I mean Nada has had a "glow up" too so I guess he just chances a certain type of woman which is fair, but his ex was natural no? I can't remember her name but to my knowledge she didn't have fillers etc (at the time) I don't know about now. I don't keep up with her account.
Yeah in her YouTube video she looks less exotic

Reactions: 1
she does look different but I’d say she’s still
Prettier than Nada 110%. Nada in videos / stories looks very different compared to her photoshopped pictures.
Can you post these stories. She looks the same to me in recent videos and photos but she used to be quite rough looking like her sisters in her old videos.

Can you post these stories. She looks the same to me in recent videos and photos but she used to be quite rough looking like her sisters in her old videos.
aisha posted one on their engagement of Nada and Umar where she looked completely different I didn’t screenshot it though she deffo edits her pictures quite a lot

So thought I'd post as just finished reading the thread. Actually can't believe how expensive that ring was and how tacky it is.
I used to work for the kamanis and boohoo was a horrible place to work unless you'd been there from the start. All the staff who have been there from the beginning have zero talent and are just bullies and think they are in some high fashion job but actually just working for a crap brand. Anyway, not sure about plt but both should be ashamed of the factories they use and the way they treat their employees.
Don't think nada will be Muslim if she has zero contact with her dad unless her mum did actually convert and is still practicing. I think she looks so much prettier without all the fakeness and with her curly hair!
Moroccan is also classed as Arab not just middle East countries.

Reactions: 3
looks like nada's followers have miraculously jumped up to 549k LOOL! Can't believe she is buying followers lmaoo shes not even doing it subtly !!

Reactions: 2
such a cringe video of Umar 🤣

Wow 😳
OMFG!!!!!!! how did you find these ? This is Gold! Jesus Christ. How wasted are they?
This is tooo funny-super cringe

looks like nada's followers have miraculously jumped up to 549k LOOL! Can't believe she is buying followers lmaoo shes not even doing it subtly !!
Why would anyone wish to follow her. She posts nothing and whatever she posts is so dull and superficial. It's so obvious she has bought followers - How sad

Wonder if Chloe Sims is still mates with them?

I was looking for videos of nada because I wanted to hear what her voice sounded like, then these came up!

I checked and Chloe and Umar don't follow eachother on insta. He must be 'too famous' now 😬

I was looking for videos of nada because I wanted to hear what her voice sounded like, then these came up!

I checked and Chloe and Umar don't follow eachother on insta. He must be 'too famous' now 😬
How funny that they’re not mates now.
He used to hang out with the Towie lot loads, think they helped promote the tacky brand to their followers who consumed tack like this at such disposal

I think he’s dropped all of them now 🤣

I just don’t understand how she looks so trashy when she’s engaged to a billionaire? like how do you always look like you shop in PLT?? lol

It looks like Umar has gone into NFT. He has this stupid ape NFT and also put it on the New York Times Square and bought nada this cyber punk NFT.

It looks like Umar has gone into NFT. He has this stupid ape NFT and also put it on the New York Times Square and bought nada this cyber punk NFT.
he’s got money to waste i guess 🤷‍♂️. I don’t get it myself but guess when you have more money then sense you can invest in stuff like that. I think he must have deffo invested for Nada too, doubt she sat and done it herself. if i was her, i’d say you can buy me a few properties on my name instead lol.

Reactions: 4
Just as you guys said , charlotte has given birth, I kinda sensed she was pregnant when she stopped posting as usual

Just as you guys said , charlotte has given birth, I kinda sensed she was pregnant when she stopped posting as usual
to be honest i’m surprised it took her this long lol, they’ve been together since how many years? do you guys think maybe that’s why Umar did this whole quick engagement with Nada because he saw his little brother moving onto the next chap in his life and thought hmm i’d like to get married and start a family too?

You guys were right. Charlotte was pregnant!

he’s got money to waste i guess 🤷‍♂️. I don’t get it myself but guess when you have more money then sense you can invest in stuff like that. I think he must have deffo invested for Nada too, doubt she sat and done it herself. if i was her, i’d say you can buy me a few properties on my name instead lol.
He obviously did. You can tell she has zero brain cells. And they do that tit because they think it makes them look cool and prestige and it’s also to show people we have this much money. It’s literally so cringe how hard they try to be old money.

Guys does she not look like his child 🤣
544187B5-407A-4367-B515-9BA1791F8518.jpeg

Why does he always hold her like some thing? it’s not love but control.