Nada Adelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does her Dad do and look like? She lives in Monaco, which has the worst martial law as women get nothing no matter how many years they are married and she lives in the family home with them in Monte Carlo. I wonder how much 'privacy' they have there. Its all fake and nothing will ever be hers, the glacier ring is basically her only insurance policy.

Also Nada is half Moroccan, Umar is Indian. They all try to be Arab but are no Arabs themselves really, is this cultural appropriation yet or serious self identity issues?
They live in Monaco due to the taxation laws, I wouldn’t be surprised if Umar has hired some top notch accountants and lawyers to help him launder money through some offshore accounts there. The government turns a blind eye when rich people do that stuff due to the money they contribute to the economy and as a family, the Kamani’s exploit people and endorse modern day slavery so it’s really a given that they do illegal stuff with their money too.

Good luck to Nada, Umar gives me the ick he’s so tacky and always cringe central, not to mention the cultural appropriation posts on his Instagram, but then again Nada is also tacky so they suit each other lol.

Reactions: 7
Yes they definitely launder money they seem to have a pretty little thing registered in Jersey also if you look on company house which is a tax heaven.
They live in all these offshore locations Monaco/Dubai and have registered companies in tax free or tax evasive locations. I wonder how they treat the workers though didn’t they pay them only £4 per hour or something?

They live in Monaco due to the taxation laws, I wouldn’t be surprised if Umar has hired some top notch accountants and lawyers to help him launder money through some offshore accounts there. The government turns a blind eye when rich people do that stuff due to the money they contribute to the economy and as a family, the Kamani’s exploit people and endorse modern day slavery so it’s really a given that they do illegal stuff with their money too.

Good luck to Nada, Umar gives me the ick he’s so tacky and always cringe central, not to mention the cultural appropriation posts on his Instagram, but then again Nada is also tacky so they suit each other lol.
Women also have zero rights in Monaco as Monaco always protects the ones with the money. They have very strict laws so even if she marries him she will always leave with what she entered with. You can research it but Monaco law is quite tough on women.

Reactions: 6
Yes they definitely launder money they seem to have a pretty little thing registered in Jersey also if you look on company house which is a tax heaven.
They live in all these offshore locations Monaco/Dubai and have registered companies in tax free or tax evasive locations. I wonder how they treat the workers though didn’t they pay them only £4 per hour or something?

Women also have zero rights in Monaco as Monaco always protects the ones with the money. They have very strict laws so even if she marries him she will always leave with what she entered with. You can research it but Monaco law is quite tough on women.
Agree with everything. That whole family is dodgy and definitely didn’t make their money the clean way. Nada will leave with Nada if he ever divorces her lmao and good luck to her trying to sell the ring as diamond doesn’t hold its value, that’s if he doesn’t decide to take it back from her and everything else she has of value has been given by him lol given that she was practically almost homeless before she met him…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Agree with everything. That whole family is dodgy and definitely didn’t make their money the clean way. Nada will leave with Nada if he ever divorces her lmao and good luck to her trying to sell the ring as diamond doesn’t hold its value, that’s if he doesn’t decide to take it back from her and everything else she has of value has been given by him lol given that she was practically almost homeless before she met him…
I thought he bought her an apartment too?

so she put up a pic on insta saying something about another year with umar which implies she got with him in oct 2019 and they went insta offical in feb 2020 but he was dating Madison Sarah around oct 2019 so looks like he was doing the dirty on her

Reactions: 1
so she put up a pic on insta saying something about another year with umar which implies she got with him in oct 2019 and they went insta offical in feb 2020 but he was dating Madison Sarah around oct 2019 so looks like he was doing the dirty on her
He will probably cheat. Her whole Instagram and everything in her life is about him now. The price she’s paying for being with him as she’s practically worshipping him.

Reactions: 5
He will probably cheat. Her whole Instagram and everything in her life is about him now. The price she’s paying for being with him as she’s practically worshipping him.
Very true! She has given up her life for him, what some women do for💰 it's crazy

Oh wow...how you get them is how you lose them. He must have just dropped Madison like a hot potato. What a dick. Imagine a woman would have done that for a better man the name shaming would be unreal.
You can also look at this Porcha on Real Housewives on Atlanta she went after her friends husband who is some uber wealthy Nigerian and is now engaged to him while he’s not fully divorced yet. It’s crazy what women can do to one another even friends. That’s why every woman should always be very private about her husband and be careful who she lets him around. Anna Bey has a valid point when she said you should never post your significant other.

Is there a feed about Porcha from real housewives of Atlanta?

I didn’t know who Madison Sarah was, just went on her Instagram and she’s super pretty! I know usually these insta models don’t look like their pictures, I’ve met a few who look nothing like their Instagram persona but if she really looks like that in real life, she’s gorgeous. Umar downgraded to Nada? Why?

I didn’t know who Madison Sarah was, just went on her Instagram and she’s super pretty! I know usually these insta models don’t look like their pictures, I’ve met a few who look nothing like their Instagram persona but if she really looks like that in real life, she’s gorgeous. Umar downgraded to Nada? Why?
Mads facetunes like crazy - if you want to see what she really looks like, she has a YouTube by the same name.. prepare yourself for the deception 😂 I mean Nada has had a "glow up" too so I guess he just chances a certain type of woman which is fair, but his ex was natural no? I can't remember her name but to my knowledge she didn't have fillers etc (at the time) I don't know about now. I don't keep up with her account.

Mads facetunes like crazy - if you want to see what she really looks like, she has a YouTube by the same name.. prepare yourself for the deception 😂 I mean Nada has had a "glow up" too so I guess he just chances a certain type of woman which is fair, but his ex was natural no? I can't remember her name but to my knowledge she didn't have fillers etc (at the time) I don't know about now. I don't keep up with her account.
yeah Amy was probably the most ‘natural’ out of the girls he’s dated, but she’s had stuff done now too. I guess he likes his women fake lol. Nada looks nothing like her Insta pictures though, Aisha Kumani posted her on her story the other day and I was shocked she looked so different.

Reactions: 2
When she opens her mouth and speaks ur like wdf! She acts and sounds like a kid!!!
yeah Amy was probably the most ‘natural’ out of the girls he’s dated, but she’s had stuff done now too. I guess he likes his women fake lol. Nada looks nothing like her Insta pictures though, Aisha Kumani posted her on her story the other day and I was shocked she looked so different.

Have you girls noticed that she’s lost a lot of followers on Insta? I wonder why? Perhaps people don’t like her new pretentious content? Since Umar kept posting about their engagement I’d expect her followers to increase not decrease?

Have you girls noticed that she’s lost a lot of followers on Insta? I wonder why? Perhaps people don’t like her new pretentious content? Since Umar kept posting about their engagement I’d expect her followers to increase not decrease?
She actually brought like 200k followers before her engagement. One day she was on 240k and literally the next day she was on 400k plus LOOL (maybe umar buys it for her, looks like image means everything to him and he seems he wants a gf with a big following)! He also buys followers too how sad!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She actually brought like 200k followers before her engagement. One day she was on 240k and literally the next day she was on 400k plus LOOL (maybe umar buys it for her, looks like image means everything to him and he seems he wants a gf with a big following)! He also buys followers too how sad!
Actually I noticed that too. How she drastically jumped from 200k to 400k over night and there is no way in hell that Umar had managed to accumulate 1 mil followers organically.
No one is interested in his vacuous vulgar lifestyle

I was thinking how they both have so many followers when she never posts and his posts are random pictures of him and his cars with no shoes on lol like pls put your smelly feet away Umar nobody wants to see them except Nada.

Actually I noticed that too. How she drastically jumped from 200k to 400k over night and there is no way in hell that Umar had managed to accumulate 1 mil followers organically.
No one is interested in his vacuous vulgar lifestyle
Yep for someone with 1M followers he just doesn't have that number of likes and comments. I noticed this a long time ago. I feel bad for how image conscious he is.

I noticed that too. They have bought their followers as Nada went from 200k something followers to 400k in a day and Umar went from 6/700k to 1mil followers in a few days lol. Defo bought them. How sad.

I noticed that too. They have bought their followers as Nada went from 200k something followers to 400k in a day and Umar went from 6/700k to 1mil followers in a few days lol. Defo bought them. How sad.
He definitely thinks he’s more important than he actually is. Pretends like he’s Arab royalty it’s so cringe. I really don’t know how the Kamani family got rich, PLT and boohoo are absolute garbage honestly.

Reactions: 4
He definitely thinks he’s more important than he actually is. Pretends like he’s Arab royalty it’s so cringe. I really don’t know how the Kamani family got rich, PLT and boohoo are absolute garbage honestly.
He defo does and so does Nada. They’re full of tit it’s unbelievable. So cringe. Money defo won’t buy him the Arab blood or the Al Thani surname 😂
As for how they got rich, well, they kinda introduced fast fashion. Fast and trash lol But a lot of girls seem to be into fast and trash fashion 😳