Nada Adelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok well as someone who actually used to know her in real life I disagree. Each to their own though. How do you know so much about her sisters educations / careers? I tried to snoop and the account was private
Yes let’s agree to disagree…and you’re asking me? I thought you knew her in real life? You should know what her sisters do in that case… to me it looks like they just leech off of Nada’s newfound wealth but I could be wrong.

Reactions: 4
She's got 2 younger sisters.. one is a law graduate (the older of the 2) and not sure about the other but looks like neither work and are leeching of umar

Yes let’s agree to disagree…and you’re asking me? I thought you knew her in real life? You should know what her sisters do in that case… to me it looks like they just leech off of Nada’s newfound wealth but I could be wrong.
Hello, yeah I knew her 8 years ago as stated. She was early 20s, her sisters were younger so of course I have no idea what they do now as lots changes in that time period

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s very obvious that her sisters are leeching of Umar just like she is. I mean Nada is on her way to becoming a millionaire because of Umar so I’m guessing she’ll be taking care of her sisters financially in exchange for their company as it seems she can’t be without them. She seems like she doesn’t have any friends and wouldn’t want to bring attractive women around Umar too.

Anyone know who her brother is? Any pics of how he looks?

Reactions: 3
It’s very obvious that her sisters are leeching of Umar just like she is. I mean Nada is on her way to becoming a millionaire because of Umar so I’m guessing she’ll be taking care of her sisters financially in exchange for their company as it seems she can’t be without them. She seems like she doesn’t have any friends and wouldn’t want to bring attractive women around Umar too.

He will always be around beautiful women and models she will have to deal with it and make sure she doesn’t gain weight and she better hope that her looks don’t change as she ages she’s turning 29 in January so she’s not getting any younger… if she were 23 that would be a different story but she’s almost 30 and going to want to have kids soon so her body will change🤷‍♀️

I give it 5 years max and a kid or 2. They won’t last 100% she’s boring and has nothing going for her except leeching off of him. She’s no Amal Clooney that’s for sure. She’s just a typical goldigger.

Reactions: 6
He will always be around beautiful women and models she will have to deal with it and make sure she doesn’t gain weight and she better hope that her looks don’t change as she ages she’s turning 29 in January so she’s not getting any younger… if she were 23 that would be a different story but she’s almost 30 and going to want to have kids soon so her body will change🤷‍♀️

I give it 5 years max and a kid or 2. They won’t last 100% she’s boring and has nothing going for her except leeching off of him. She’s no Amal Clooney that’s for sure. She’s just a typical goldigger.
Im just wondering if any of his friends and family thinks the same and sees her as a gold digger? Like has anybody even warned him or told him

Im just wondering if any of his friends and family thinks the same and sees her as a gold digger? Like has anybody even warned him or told him
To be honest he was just after a pretty face and is very shallow so he probably doesn’t care that she’s in it for the money. He didn’t come from wealth initially either, his father just happened to become wealthy so you can tell they are new money as they’re all tacky as hell. Old money marries old money. New money marries girls like Nada lol, basic and common.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She seems to hang around him and his male friends a lot and posted on her Instagram her engagement ring and Chanel handbag going for tea with her sister. She’s a classic user who thinks she’s made it lol. And she does this stupid duck face Kim K pose all the time. Also Umars father is a Gujarati who are known to be very good business people but also very stingy and tight. She is also wearing the same black heels all the time which seem to be £20.

Nada to Prada 🤣🤣
Her sisters face looks really rough and ghetto, the type that sits in Shisha bars and wears cheap Kim K imitation clothes with fake eyelashes. Nada just had someone to pay for her plastic surgery. They are definitely not natural beautiful upper middle class women.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
She seems to hang around him and his male friends a lot and posted on her Instagram her engagement ring and Chanel handbag going for tea with her sister. She’s a classic user who thinks she’s made it lol. And she does this stupid duck face Kim K pose all the time. Also Umars father is a Gujarati who are known to be very good business people but also very stingy and tight. She is also wearing the same black heels all the time which seem to be £20.

Her sisters face looks really rough and ghetto, the type that sits in Shisha bars and wears cheap Kim K imitation clothes with fake eyelashes. Nada just had someone to pay for her plastic surgery. They are definitely not natural beautiful upper middle class women.
Yeah to be honest she’s not good looking at all without the filters and makeup and hair extensions. there’s extremely good looking women who will put her to shame, i think umar wanted someone he can control and he probably controls her otherwise a good looking woman whose secure will tell him to do one. that whole family are such self haters, why not find a indian girl? he’s lucky his dad wasn’t rich back in the day or else he’d have married a white girl too, loool...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One of her younger brothers looks like her/her dad and the other looks like her sisters

Her dads on linkedin.. he's called Adel bataweel and works in saudi her actual name is nada adel omar bataweel not ADELLE loool

QUOTE="Sash1993, post: 6569229, member: 133720"]

[/QUOTE]

I’m sure her dad is proud of her for posting pictures of her Fanny until she secured the bag :sick:🤑 no wonder he left them all and remarried, not Nada or any of their family has done anything worth being proud of.

Someone here mentioned her tagging all of her designer items now that she has access to money, when before she was tagging PLT lmao. No class whatsoever. Stay humble please Nada to Prada, the people at Hermès know what you had to do to get that Kelly 😉

• Haha
The younger sister Leena studied law at the university of Salford, graduated back in 2019 and did a few internships and hasn’t done anything since 2020.

What does her Dad do and look like? She lives in Monaco, which has the worst martial law as women get nothing no matter how many years they are married and she lives in the family home with them in Monte Carlo. I wonder how much 'privacy' they have there. Its all fake and nothing will ever be hers, the glacier ring is basically her only insurance policy.

Also Nada is half Moroccan, Umar is Indian. They all try to be Arab but are no Arabs themselves really, is this cultural appropriation yet or serious self identity issues?

Is she half Moroccan or half Saudi? I’m so confused the surname Bataweel is Saudi but everywhere it says she’s half Moroccan? Some say her father’s Saudi? And if he is, Saudi’s are well off to begin with so she would have been well off before she met Umar? If you look at her old pics on insta before she archived them she never ever owned ANYTHING designer. Even her bags not one of them was designer at all. Has she ever mentioned anywhere that she’s Moroccan? And yes Indian’s like him or Pakistani’s die to marry an Arab. It’s like an achievement apparently. Something to be proud of. To marry an Arab for an Asian is like you won the jackpot lol. They just want half Arab kids. It’s mad. It’s hard to put it into word but you get the picture. They, themselves wish they were Arab. For what? God knows. Nothing wrong with being Asian at all.

Also, they seem to be living in Dubai as well as Monaco

Is she half Moroccan or half Saudi? I’m so confused the surname Bataweel is Saudi but everywhere it says she’s half Moroccan? Some say her father’s Saudi? And if he is, Saudi’s are well off to begin with so she would have been well off before she met Umar? If you look at her old pics on insta before she archived them she never ever owned ANYTHING designer. Even her bags not one of them was designer at all. Has she ever mentioned anywhere that she’s Moroccan? And yes Indian’s like him or Pakistani’s die to marry an Arab. It’s like an achievement apparently. Something to be proud of. To marry an Arab for an Asian is like you won the jackpot lol. They just want half Arab kids. It’s mad. It’s hard to put it into word but you get the picture. They, themselves wish they were Arab. For what? God knows. Nothing wrong with being Asian at all.

Also, they seem to be living in Dubai as well as Monaco
i honestly don’t get this asian fascination with arabs? it’s just so dumb to me. Not all arabs are blue eyed and fair skinned, some look like indians and pakistanis anyway, so i really don’t get it. I’m a Pakistani but 90% of the time get told i look either Turkish or mixed race because i’ve got fair skin and curly hair but i’ve never been ashamed to tell people i’m pakistani, i think it’s the insecure ones like Umar that beg to be another race because they don’t want to be there own race. Can he even speak his language? so they marry out in hopes to have kids that don’t look indian or pakistani but it’s ridiculous, why not be secure in what you are. Imagine being that superficial and what are you passing onto your kids? just ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The obsession with Arabs is not true, Hindu families would never want to marry someone from Islam and vice Versa. Just look at the history between India and Pakistan. Moroccons don't count as Arab really either. Umar probably just tries to be someone he's not, who knows.

Reactions: 6
The obsession with Arabs is not true, Hindu families would never want to marry someone from Islam and vice Versa. Just look at the history between India and Pakistan. Moroccons don't count as Arab really either. Umar probably just tries to be someone he's not, who knows.
Actually it is true, not all of the asians have an obsession with arabs but it is desirable to look a certain way, fair skin, coloured eyes. Also Islam isn’t a race it’s a religion and isn’t umars own mum a convert from hinduism to muslim although i wouldn’t count her as a muslim either, changing your name to Aisha doesn’t mean your a muslim if you don’t pray and follow the rules. Even a Muslim whose born a muslim that doesn’t pray and does stuff that are against islam can’t be counted as a muslim. so i’m not just saying it about her but in general.

If you google his name adel bataweel his picture is there.

What does her Dad do and look like? She lives in Monaco, which has the worst martial law as women get nothing no matter how many years they are married and she lives in the family home with them in Monte Carlo. I wonder how much 'privacy' they have there. Its all fake and nothing will ever be hers, the glacier ring is basically her only insurance policy.

Also Nada is half Moroccan, Umar is Indian. They all try to be Arab but are no Arabs themselves really, is this cultural appropriation yet or serious self identity issues?

But Umar’s family are muslims though so in this case what you’re saying is irrelevant. His mum is a revert as she converted from Hinduism to Islam. She didn’t just marry out of her religion but literally changed it lol. She doesn’t act like a Muslim but has changed it to be able to marry a muslim. Also, Moroccans, Algerians, Egyptians and Libyans all classify as Arabs even though they’re in North Africa. So if she half Moroccan, it makes her half Arab.

She said once on her insta story that she’s half Irish (mum) and half Moroccan (dad)

Reactions: 1