Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lynseyp

VIP Member
She doesn't realise how easy her life is, i remember saying this earlier on this thread where she moaned that she wasn't getting her full quota of sleep when Teddy was a baby. I get the impression she didn't want a child then and still have the same opinion now.
Gemma doesn't do much with Teddy, its all DIY. The amount of times she moved house is unreal. The last house she kept debating whether to move,/not move, i think she gets bored easily.
Many people don't get help from parents/ in laws and she's incredibly lucky but I think she feels its expected to pass your kid off to his grandparents whenever she feels like it.

Reactions: 3

GossipBlue

VIP Member
She is still on maternity leave from her previous job, she made out like she qas making so much from FM she quit her job but she is still receiving maternity pay! Granted mp isn't a lot of money but still N income nonetheless.
It does make me laugh when she says “back to work!”. She’s at home with her new baby wrapping a few perfume orders. I’d hardly call it work. She even finished work months before the baby was born because she was always in bed! 😂

GossipBlue

VIP Member
They are going looking at their new house today (the one they offered on and was accepted) but hubby hasn’t seen it yet?!! Really? Who does that?!! How long before they pull out?

Lynseyp

VIP Member
She's the biggest scammer on the gram! Also. It proper bugs me when these people are like "oh I just randomly painted my entire living room today because I'm so addicted to decorating and I'm so random and there's no financial benefit to me engineering my whole life for social media at all!" 🙄 Wash your walls down and prep properly, you grubby mare!
I remember she was painting an internal door and left the handle on and painted round it 🤦‍♀️. Gemma has in the past moaned about other people's decorating skills or lack of and she's exactly the same, sheer laziness that one.

Teagram09

Not sure what all of these FM sellers are going to do when the bubble bursts, which it inevitably will, the market must be saturated!!!

thegoodnaysayer

All this work she is saying they're going to do on that new house...have they actually had a builder/architect out to look at it and give quotes on price, timings, whether it's even possible etc?! Seems like a lot of work and she's acting like it'll done in a year...

creamQueen

Chatty Member
She’s really getting on my nerves with all these shein posts. Desperately wanting people to click and earn her free cash to spend. She is the absolute queen of MLM’s of any type.

she’s posted this story at least 4 times today if not more.
She is a proper desperate dan! no shame in constantly posting that link knowing full well she is gaining massively!

• Heart

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
Crazy morning = the baby waking up at half 5, god help her once he's waking up at some ungodly hour and constantly on the move and won't nap full stop during the day 👀

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Can't believe the cheek of this woman. Gemma is selling a tree that she was gifted 3 years ago. At least do the decent thing and donate it seeing as it didn't cost her a penny.

20221024_162943.jpg

20221024_162957.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry

Polto89

She's such a dick!
Asks for questions then refuses to answer them??
Her true personality is shining through; lost a bit of weight so dumped her husband, got a boob job and tummy tuck but claiming its all calorie counting so she can fleece her followers and pies off her child so she can go out wearing barely there clothing, then again she never wanted kids according to a Q&A she did before falling pregnant.

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Oh dear, that outfit was an epic fail 🤦‍♀️ she's clearly desperate for attention.
Gemma, please don't bring out the bingo outfit........ (eyes down) again

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Let's not forget that a vast majority of her furniture is actually gifted and a lot of the gifted items she has got she has sold to make way for new stuff! So her recent purchases with her FM money are her first actually buys for all the redecorating she is doing.
It really annoys me when people like her with a massive following jump on these pyramid schemes and make money from followers pretending that others can earn the same and be the same to get them to sign up to earn practically nothing. I have another account I follow that has a semi-big account and does FM but makes next to nothing from it.
I used to really enjoy her diy and stuff but now it seems she just constantly goes on about money, money, money as if FM saved her life.
Exactly! She put some lengthy Q and A on her stories where it asked “is this a pyramid scheme”. The answer was a joke. She didn’t actually deny it but waffled on about it not being where people “high up” earned all the money. I don’t like her house or style and am surprised she has such a big following. Like you said most of it is gifted. If we all got offered furnishings etc we could all have newly furnished rooms all the time but some of us mere mortals have to pay for it. She’s got naff taste.

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Iv never watched someone as akward in front of the camera then her, yet shes so full of herself with the constant eyefucking! Her head may aswell be positioned at a 90• angle ffs. Totally agree with the comments about the kid she’s definitely having her late teen early 20s time now shes a single pringle..

liv3306

Very selfish answers, she does an anonymous Q&A because she definitely wanted those type of questions but didn’t answer them. But honestly who is arsed if she’s single or not! And the question asking she was straight was definitely because her mate looked like a fella who she went on holiday with #sorrynotsorry

• Haha

Lynseyp

VIP Member
I thought that too, what does she expect the baby to do - sleep through the night 🤦‍♀️
She was moaning that she couldn't eat her bagel as baby was crying - she needs to get used to that.
Happened to us too many times.
Now she's on the beg for a Sleepyhead Deluxe, as its too expensive yet she's wasted money on a new kitchen that didn't need anything doing to it.

If shes bragging about how much her FM business is raking in the money then im sure £100 for a sleepyhead is loose change to her.

Snoopysnooper

I wonder if it is all a smoke screen that she is going so well to entice others into her scheme. Not sure what the hubby does but he must earn a hell of a lot. I know they were going to move before doing up the house so maybe they remortgaged to fund the Reno?
He works on the rail I think which pays pretty well, I think she’s shot herself in the foot by diving so deep into the FM ‘benefits’ because it will bite her in the arse when the popularity dwindles and she’s got 2 cars to cover still

G170D

She does not look like she fits in with those girls at all. Also why does she love blazer dresses so much 🤮 they're awful.

gossiplady17

Definitely has something to be with her husband because she’s said “later in the year when I buy somewhere” not we! Be interesting to see where FM fits into this as I doubt it affords you enough for a house etc