Myvictoriangem

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More selfies... I am just getting actual second hand cringe now, makes me squirm whenever she posts stuff... she looooooves herself 😬

The heatless curler reel is hilarious. She literally takes 2 seconds to show off the result before cutting the reel 😂

First time commenting on this thread but why does she look at herself constantly during stories 🙄 girl literally loves herself and sorry but she has the biggest moon face I’ve ever saw (and that’s got nothing to do with her weight!). It makes me feel sick to see someone love them self so much. Sorry Gemma but you are really not all that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
First time commenting on this thread but why does she look at herself constantly during stories 🙄 girl literally loves herself and sorry but she has the biggest moon face I’ve ever saw (and that’s got nothing to do with her weight!). It makes me feel sick to see someone love them self so much. Sorry Gemma but you are really not all that 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don't think she loves herself as she makes out and is actually crying out for attention

Reactions: 1
So, she's done a boudoir shoot, which she still hasn't shared the photos of. And now she's going to a line dancing class!!! Is that a thing? What's going on with her

• Haha
To be fair, lots of women do random things after a marriage breakup. She’s probably gained confidence and it’s making her feel good about herself. Fair play I say. She’s not a favourite of mine I think she’s quite boring but can’t tear another woman down for gaining confidence when we don’t know the full story.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think she barely has her son these days? Seems to be out every weekend when he’s with his dads, then when she does have him, she spent the morning with him in the house and then shipped him off to her mum while she goes to have her nails done and he’s going straight to his dads while she goes away again. I find the whole dynamic odd. I get keeping yourself busy when he’s not with you, but going to 50/50 must be hard, why would you want to ship him out when you do have him. Odd

How does she support herself? Does she have a day job? Or does she make a killing on FML?

She really does look lovely in that navy dress, but her rather large head ruined it. Why is it so big? That’s not normal?

• Haha
So she’s had an offer accepted on a house. I wonder have they sold the other one, if not she must be raking in selling FM to get a mortgage on her own while still on the other house.

She won't be making any money from selling - recruiting, maybe. It's just a pyramid scheme and will come crashing down when she's got huge mortgage and car repayments that she can't pay herself. I assumed she didn't worry about that because she figured her husband would just pay it but she must have wealthy family to fall back on/figures she'll get enough from her divorce to keep her in tit primark clothes and fake eyelashes.

Either that or she's just proper thick.

She won't be making any money from selling - recruiting, maybe. It's just a pyramid scheme and will come crashing down when she's got huge mortgage and car repayments that she can't pay herself. I assumed she didn't worry about that because she figured her husband would just pay it but she must have wealthy family to fall back on/figures she'll get enough from her divorce to keep her in tit primark clothes and fake eyelashes.

Either that or she's just proper thick.
I noticed the other day when she was showing her filthy car that she’s not driving the Range Rover anymore. Admittedly it was still a jag (pretty sure anyway) but not the FM Range Rover she bragged about when she first got it. If memory serves me correctly didn't the husband have a jag?

• Wow
I noticed the other day when she was showing her filthy car that she’s not driving the Range Rover anymore. Admittedly it was still a jag (pretty sure anyway) but not the FM Range Rover she bragged about when she first got it. If memory serves me correctly didn't the husband have a jag?
Yes she had the Range Rover and he had the Jag. Guess she had to give up one, interesting she kept the Jag. Have no idea how a person, who only earns commission can get a mortgage. Must have sold the other house and has a huge deposit. Of course pure speculation but doesn’t seem to be realistic

Reactions: 3
Both those cars were FM cars. Don't blame the husband if he didn't want his name on anything to do with that company, because I bloody wouldn't either!

Even with exploiting people for a pyramid scheme for cash, I'm still doubtful that she'll be able to keep up payments on a jag, a mortgage (and potentially a range rover) on her own. They made a profit on the house she was in originally, but it wasn't the kind of money you'd retire on?

Still find it mad that they bought their "forever home" in summer and by Christmas, they were splitting up and putting it back up for sale.

Reactions: 4
Both those cars were FM cars. Don't blame the husband if he didn't want his name on anything to do with that company, because I bloody wouldn't either!

Even with exploiting people for a pyramid scheme for cash, I'm still doubtful that she'll be able to keep up payments on a jag, a mortgage (and potentially a range rover) on her own. They made a profit on the house she was in originally, but it wasn't the kind of money you'd retire on?

Still find it mad that they bought their "forever home" in summer and by Christmas, they were splitting up and putting it back up for sale.
I always think this, the split can't have been a long time coming as they bought that house, seemed to be in the thick of renovations and awaiting planning, then all of a sudden she's outta there!! There didn't seem enough time for them to consider things, talk about things or a trial separation etc. Doesn't quite fit the lifestyle she tries to portray.
Also I know its so mean yes yes whatever but I can't get over how huge her face is 😫

• Haha
I really hope she is lying about being up all night vomiting and then going to a caravan park 😫 Just wait 48 hours ffs. People like this annoying me - she could be infectious and pass it on to someone vulnerable. Its really not that hard to just keep out of people's way for a few days.

I really hope she is lying about being up all night vomiting and then going to a caravan park 😫 Just wait 48 hours ffs. People like this annoying me - she could be infectious and pass it on to someone vulnerable. Its really not that hard to just keep out of people's way for a few days.
Not to mention she’s also said this morning she didn’t get much sleep as she’s still feeling sick 🤷🏻‍♀️
Couldn’t think of anything worse than being holed up in that tiny space without a toilet if I was feeling sick - just wait until you’re better 😤

Got herself a part time job now yet still acting like she's raking it in from the pyramid scheme tit. Yeah, right.

Wouldn't surprise me if this is what caused the end of her marriage. You can get in deep tit with these companies and she clearly isn't making the money she likes people to think she is from it. I just hope people aren't falling for it!!

Reactions: 3
Got herself a part time job now yet still acting like she's raking it in from the pyramid scheme tit. Yeah, right.

Wouldn't surprise me if this is what caused the end of her marriage. You can get in deep tit with these companies and she clearly isn't making the money she likes people to think she is from it. I just hope people aren't falling for it!!
Interesting she has “gone back to work” as a PA. She must have had some income as she’s just bought a house and I’m presuming with a mortgage? She was doing the garden at her old house so the ex obviously kept the house? 🤷‍♀️