Myvictoriangem

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman gets more up herself every day!!
Have a feeling she'll slowly start having her son less and less, she just comes across as a part time parent, when it suits!

Reactions: 3
Wtaf is that leotard thing she's wearing 😂 she's obsessed with that Temu site, I swear it's proper dodgy.

Reactions: 4
That outfit is absolutely disgusting 🤢 vile!
I cringed as soon as I saw it!
Clearly whoever she was out with aren't very good friends cause anyone that cared would not let her out the house like that!
She the definition of 'just because you can doesn't mean you should'.

Reactions: 5
Oh dear, that outfit was an epic fail 🤦‍♀️ she's clearly desperate for attention.
Gemma, please don't bring out the bingo outfit........ (eyes down) again

Reactions: 3
I agree the outfit is horrible but can see why she loves it. She has lost an amazing amount of weight and was obviously super unhappy in her marriage so good to her looking and feeling good, but Gemma there are plenty of other outfits where you could flaunt your new body and boobs which would be so flattering.

Reactions: 6
I never understand the need for young women (and older) to wear outfits like that. I get that she has lost a lot of weight and she does look good but you don’t need to dress like that to look good. No class at all!

Please can someone tell her to stop eye bleeping her self when talking to the camera 😫😫😫😫😫 it gives me the biggest ick

Please can someone tell her to stop eye bleeping her self when talking to the camera 😫😫😫😫😫 it gives me the biggest ick
She is notorious for it! So off putting, I thought she had something wrong with her neck because of the angle she holds her head at.she is practically sideways on screen🙈😂

Reactions: 1
She is notorious for it! So off putting, I thought she had something wrong with her neck because of the angle she holds her head at.she is practically sideways on screen🙈😂
or honestly I never noticed it for months and now it’s all I see. It’s always to the side profile isn’t it with her eyeing up the camera all the time 😩😩😩

Couldn't believe what i was seeing recently. Gemma was painting some internal doors and was too lazy to take handle off, she painted round it 🙈.

Reactions: 1