Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
I’m flabbergasted she acts In this way! Why offer on a house you don’t love in the first place! She’s a knob!!!!

liv3306

I was thinking the exact same thing this morning. She doesn’t seem to put him first or
Prioritise being a parent, it’s very much me, me, me

G170D

Please don't tell me that's a photo from her boudoir shoot hanging in her kitchen (the story where her son is at the table)

I thought that too, what does she expect the baby to do - sleep through the night 🤦‍♀️
She was moaning that she couldn't eat her bagel as baby was crying - she needs to get used to that.
Happened to us too many times.
Now she's on the beg for a Sleepyhead Deluxe, as its too expensive yet she's wasted money on a new kitchen that didn't need anything doing to it.

If shes bragging about how much her FM business is raking in the money then im sure £100 for a sleepyhead is loose change to her.
This made me laugh. So true tho ! Welcome to motherhood hun

Lynseyp

VIP Member
She was asking for boxes suitable for moving house on 19th Feb on social media.
If he done the dirty then kick him out!!! Be interested to know what happened.

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
I can’t believe there isn’t more about this girl and her account, I’ve followed her for a while don’t know why because I hate her whole decor taste. Clothes taste is awful. Her Dubai trip with her husband you would of thought he wouldn’t be in tatty Air Force with dirty fronts ! They both look ridiculous to me I find it fascinating to watch 🫣🫣🫣🫣
Me too

emisixo

The heatless curler reel is hilarious. She literally takes 2 seconds to show off the result before cutting the reel 😂

GossipBlue

VIP Member
The way she looks at herself in the camera is really disturbing 😳 🤣
I thought the same. They must be seriously rich as I don’t know how she constantly spends money. She went to do a supermarket shop and bought a new bloody bbq. There was nothing wrong with the one they had - it was simply not big enough!!! Ffs!

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Any excuse to pass the baby over to Grandma. I seriously think she had the baby to get a year off work so she could focus on her FM business and boost that up. Doubt she will go back to her day job