Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liv3306

The tattoo means ‘wild’. Yet she’s anything BUT wild, oohhh she had to give up the big car and get a little job 2 days a week. Ahhhhhh so wild

• Haha
Reactions: 4

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Her front room is so shit! Thay couch is horrific far too big ,the room is full of mismatched shite! That horrid lamp is the first thing Id chuck in the bin with the clock following it😂

G170D

Actually got pure secondhand embarrassment from how hard she's trying. Please. Just. Stop.

mummy2c

I can’t believe there isn’t more about this girl and her account, I’ve followed her for a while don’t know why because I hate her whole decor taste. Clothes taste is awful. Her Dubai trip with her husband you would of thought he wouldn’t be in tatty Air Force with dirty fronts ! They both look ridiculous to me I find it fascinating to watch 🫣🫣🫣🫣

Lynseyp

VIP Member
All she does is offload her boy to the Grandma's to catch up on sleep.....
Er sorry, no love, babies don't sleep and if you didn't realise that then don't have them.

thegoodnaysayer

Both those cars were FM cars. Don't blame the husband if he didn't want his name on anything to do with that company, because I bloody wouldn't either!

Even with exploiting people for a pyramid scheme for cash, I'm still doubtful that she'll be able to keep up payments on a jag, a mortgage (and potentially a range rover) on her own. They made a profit on the house she was in originally, but it wasn't the kind of money you'd retire on?

Still find it mad that they bought their "forever home" in summer and by Christmas, they were splitting up and putting it back up for sale.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Please someone tell me this account annoys you as much as it annoys me. Renovating every room and garden on her FM salary (which she showed a few weeks ago 🤯). I know she is heavily pregnant but I always want to breath for her as she is always out of breath (even though she had spent the last 4 months in bed!).

Renovating every room in the house (even though it’s already been done) and the garden whilst earning gazillions from her FM business (yeh right!)

Allypally

Just had a nosey on her page after reading this thread and I’m in fits of laughter, what on earth was that reel with her clapping infront of a load of perfumes and her car 😂😂😂 honestly the second hand embarrassment I got watching it 🤣

• Haha
She’s really getting on my nerves with all these shein posts. Desperately wanting people to click and earn her free cash to spend. She is the absolute queen of MLM’s of any type.

she’s posted this story at least 4 times today if not more.

Attachments

Ck2020

VIP Member
The eye fucking has gone to a whole new level today. That video where she turns her head but is checking herself out 🤦‍♀️ I cringed so hard
was literally gonna post the same. She gives me headache the way she turns her head all the time. PLEASE JUST STOP!!!

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Exactly!!! And they are still redoing the biggest utility I’ve ever seen! I’m just amazed that they can do so much work all in one go really. If we do a room we have to wait until we can save up for the next thing. Not in their house though. It’s not even the nicest looking house. Very strange layout and the garden is horrible.

She needs to accept that babies don’t sleep through the night for weeks/months x

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
The other day she said she needs 8-10 hours of sleep to fully function I was like yeah you don't get that as a parent, my eldest has just gone 5 and she sometimes still gets up during the night and is a early riser it's very rare she sleeps past 6. As much as it's great that she has the support system she does but as a parent you just have to power through whether your ill or running on 3 hours sleep you just get on with it. Also why won't her husband get up with him on a weekend?

Reactions: 3

liv3306

I was so embarrassed for teddy with that world book day outfit, it was up his legs, clearly too small. She put wellies on so it didn’t look so bad meanwhile she’s splashing the cash on girly nights out and new clothes

thegoodnaysayer

Got herself a part time job now yet still acting like she's raking it in from the pyramid scheme shit. Yeah, right.

Wouldn't surprise me if this is what caused the end of her marriage. You can get in deep shit with these companies and she clearly isn't making the money she likes people to think she is from it. I just hope people aren't falling for it!!

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
So she has sold the house again!!!!! After saying recently that they had no intentions of doing so.
Can't say I'm shocked you could tell she was trying to convince herself they were staying put, she's also run out of content in the current house so obviously needs to buy a reno to get those likes

100% they have split. She might as well have just said that, she doesn’t have to go in to the details about why. Shes made it obvious shes in a different house, and renting. So why not just say they have separated, save any speculation.