Myvictoriangem

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to do very little prep and just goes straight in with the paintbrush. I get nervous when watching people paint without dust sheets! šŸ˜‚

Loses weight by not eating like a pig and is suddenly an expert flogging guidance and helping others?! Give me a break. Anything to make money. Itā€™s embarrassing!

Reactions: 7
Loses weight by not eating like a pig and is suddenly an expert flogging guidance and helping others?! Give me a break. Anything to make money. Itā€™s embarrassing!
She calorie counted - that's it.
What a brass neck she has to pretend she's a weightloss expert and expecting folk to pay.

Reactions: 7
Thereā€™s a free calculator online that tells you how many calories you should be on for your height and weight. Thereā€™s an app for tracking the calories, I paid Ā£2.50 a month for it I think.

Thatā€™s it

Why does anyone need to pay? šŸ’° money grabbers the lot of them

Reactions: 1
Thereā€™s a free calculator online that tells you how many calories you should be on for your height and weight. Thereā€™s an app for tracking the calories, I paid Ā£2.50 a month for it I think.

Thatā€™s it

Why does anyone need to pay? šŸ’° money grabbers the lot of them
thatā€™ll be the free calculator that she used to use and link on her stories when she first started losing weight šŸ˜‚ but of course that wonā€™t make her money now will it!

She doesn't even exercise so how can she offer guidance and a diet plan šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ also why is her face still so huge šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

SHAMELESS!!!! SHAMELESS GRIFTER!! Not content with shilling for a pyramid scheme, she's decided to start her own! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

ā€œI havenā€™t spent hours slogging away in the gymā€ why are lazy people always trying to make the gym out to be bad? Sure, you lose weight and you donā€™t feel as fat anymore. Your cardiovascular health is probably bleeping awful and my left toe probably has more muscle in it (which helps as you get older) than your entire body. Wouldnā€™t listen to a thing she says.

Reactions: 4
Is she still wearing her surgical compressions? Her massive fake tits just sit so strangely on her flat tummy it looks compressed.

ā€œI havenā€™t spent hours slogging away in the gymā€ why are lazy people always trying to make the gym out to be bad? Sure, you lose weight and you donā€™t feel as fat anymore. Your cardiovascular health is probably bleeping awful and my left toe probably has more muscle in it (which helps as you get older) than your entire body. Wouldnā€™t listen to a thing she says.
She is so negative about going the gym when so many people go to help their mental health. Saying ā€˜slogging away in the gymā€™ comment is very small minded.

She is so negative about going the gym when so many people go to help their mental health. Saying ā€˜slogging away in the gymā€™ comment is very small minded.
Exactly! Iā€™m not a bloody gym instragrammer or anything but I do go a few times a week and it does genuinely help your mental health and overall fitness. She might look slimmer but sheā€™s not healthier. Its the fact that sheā€™s selling a weight loss book that gets me, as an individual you can hate the gym and slag it off but when youā€™re selling healthier lifestyle and weight loss to people, being so negative about exercise is insane!
Also Ā£5 to print off some calorie sheets is daylight robbery, she would try sell ice to the eskimos.

Yeah you can tell by her arms and face how unhealthy she is. The saggy arms could do with a few gym trips to be honest

I donā€™t understand how you can flog a ebook that basically tells you everything you already know? Legally calories have to be on menus now so it canā€™t be that hard to work it out surely? Download nutracheck app, work your calorie deficit out from James smith website, have 2-3L water a day, thatā€™s it !

This is hilarious! She doesn't understand nutrition or anything remotely like that she's basically like a slimming world consultant without the brand šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Call me a doubting Thomas, but this looks filtered to me. Either that or VERY good angles as yes, she has lost a lot of weight, but Iā€™ve not seen her look this shapely before. Doing a little ā€˜adjustingā€™ to help her ā€˜bookā€™ sell šŸ¤”

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Call me a doubting Thomas, but this looks filtered to me. Either that or VERY good angles as yes, she has lost a lot of weight, but Iā€™ve not seen her look this shapely before. Doing a little ā€˜adjustingā€™ to help her ā€˜bookā€™ sell šŸ¤”
Just a little 'adjusting' to say the least

• Haha