My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think since she “rebranded” and is a total “boss babe” that she wants people to forget she sponges of her parents and lives in their house. So if she’s gone she thinks people will assume the house is empty when in fact her parents are there.

But I don’t for one second doubt that the Mudder is with her, she couldn’t go for to the toilet without getting her mother wiping her arse.

Reactions: 7
But I don’t for one second doubt that the Mudder is with her, she couldn’t go for to the toilet without getting her mother wiping her arse.
I’d say she’s taking the girls away to avoid helping with the Christmas prep at home

Reactions: 2
You called it, the mudder in tow... what a useless lazy cunt she cant "solo mom" her own kids

Reactions: 7
Wonder is there a freebie thing on in Galway for the huns scammen was in Galway too

Reactions: 1
Wonder is there a freebie thing on in Galway for the huns scammen was in Galway too
I'd say you're onto something there... She has it tagged too.
I'm sure she got free tickets for there the year the girls were born too - didn't she drag the 2 premie newborns up to Galway for it? Think it was Elf Town anyway.

Reactions: 4
Definitely the Mudder being dragged along. Bet she’d prefer some peace and quiet in her own home! Cannot get over how entitled Lisa is, she’s no more parenting those kids than she is flying in the air.

Reactions: 3
It was her tickets for the wild lights she was trying to sell that time wasnt it? Looks like nobody bought them off her and she was stuck with them
At least the girls got 2 nice Christmas outings

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell. Surely there are a bit young for a candy cane?!
Also, thought it was a business page now. She’s such a twat.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know if it’s just the lighting but her hair looks really receded there and that hairband makes it look even worse!!

Reactions: 6