My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least 5 times in that short video she had her little eye looking back to make sure it was recording, so natural and authentic. Even dragged whichever twin back towards her to get her in the frame again. So wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At least 5 times in that short video she had her little eye looking back to make sure it was recording, so natural and authentic. Even dragged whichever twin back towards her to get her in the frame again. So wrong
I loved Hazel making a quick escape as soon as Mom was distracted with Ayda 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why can’t she just enjoy them instead of giving a side eye to the camera. So weird.

Reactions: 6
I hope I don’t have a nightmare about been pinned down by a hippo 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she not on the gentle sleep coach/trained by the sleep lady website? Is she legitimately certified?
She never once got a mention on their webpage or social media. As far as I could make out from the confusing website there is an additional training requirement that allows you to be included on their website etc & needs to be completed in the first year, it’s not cheap either.

Reactions: 4
She never once got a mention on their webpage or social media. As far as I could make out from the confusing website there is an additional training requirement that allows you to be included on their website etc & needs to be completed in the first year, it’s not cheap either.
I'll have to find it and post screenshot here, bit it basically says if you don't pay all the extras and keep up with the learning each year then you cannot say you are a certified coach....I just think its unethical that she's charging so much money when she's not fully or properly qualified!

Reactions: 7
I'll have to find it and post screenshot here, bit it basically says if you don't pay all the extras and keep up with the learning each year then you cannot say you are a certified coach....I just think its unethical that she's charging so much money when she's not fully or properly qualified!
I think she just wanted the basic knowledge to be able to go it alone, she won’t want to be tied to anything or anyone and she also won’t want to keep having to part with big chunks of money

Can you be blocked off ger page is your account is connected to the one email address? She blocked me over a comment on a post, my personal and business are linked but she blocked my personal. Can’t find her business or personal page if I search it on my business page? Didn’t know it was a thing!

But sure who lets there kids play with sand indoors anyway?? If it’s outside then who really cares where it goes?? God forbid she’d have to wipe the kids hands or feet before they go inside!! She’s so lazy sitting outside watching them the same as if she was inside.
Guilty 🫣😂 we have a sand table inside and a bouncy castle that goes up too.. but purely because we live in an apartment with no balcony or garden and while we get out 3/4 times everyday, it's hard in winter when it's lashing all day so 😂

Reactions: 2
She really needs to get back out in the real world. Ditch the insta, phone and play laptop and back into a hospital it would hands down be sooo much better for your mental health lisa.

Reactions: 2
Guilty 🫣😂 we have a sand table inside and a bouncy castle that goes up too.. but purely because we live in an apartment with no balcony or garden and while we get out 3/4 times everyday, it's hard in winter when it's lashing all day so 😂
Ah that’s completely different, you’re doing the best with what you can! ☺
Her parents have load of land around their house, there’s no reason why she should be letting the kid wreck her parents house with sand.

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: gifted one to one swimming, two years on still can't manage solo twinning

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion: can't give the twinnies attention, without checking out my reflection

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion : Sleepy Lisa says let dem bibies cry , I'm watching with my beady side eye 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.