My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What loons are paying her €15 for a zoom class to be told to throw the kids in bed at 6.30pm with blackout blinds and a white noise machine at full volume with a kozy kids sleeping bag and a donkey from Dunnes, close all the doors and ignore! And then head down to the sofa and drink your Pepsi Max in peace! Sure you’d have her full routine from watching her Insta if you really wanted to follow her example?! Keep your €15 for the Pepsi lads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Sitting here with my lip tip" i bet she uses the laptop as a little lap table to balance her piiiipsi on while watching an episode of friends ...Lids

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Asking about setting up a zoom for 0-5 months old. The person whose babies used to be screaming with hunger while she stood laughing into her phone with a pump hanging off her 🤬🤬🤬

• Wow
What advice do you need for a 0-5month? Feed them respond to their needs 24/7. Sorry if that's blunt but it's the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought she said she only works with babies from 6 months ? What ‘tips and tricks ‘ can you give someone with a 4 week old baby 🙄🙄 they need to be fed regularly and are supposed to wake every 3/4 hours. My littlest is 4 and I still lie in the bed with her until she falls asleep. I couldn’t throw her in the bed and let her cry for me and just ignore it. That’s basically what she’s tellin people .

The business is a sham, so unorganized she doesn’t know who’s paid / who she’s sent a link to etc. she obviously isn’t gettin any business and is trying to make up for it for an hour zoom for €15. I’d rather wipe my arse with €15 than hand it over to her

And that's not to say the poor mother has to be there 24/7 either. Just as long as there's someone to respond to them and feed them and comfort when needed. None of this sleep training bo**ix

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure the twins will really look back and think ‘wow, mom really enjoyed me’. It’s mean to say but I can’t think of one example? She didn’t enjoy the one on one of giving them their bottles as babies because they were shoved in milkymates, she couldn’t enjoy any extra time spent with them they had to be sleep trained to sleep as early as humanely possible, she doesn’t enjoy them outside the home because she can’t handle them, despite being more or less a sahm she doesn’t enjoy them in that way because she’s chosen to unnecessarily take up crèche places and puts them in from the minute it opens until the minute it shuts.. that’s just a few examples I can think of but there’s more. In saying that it’s not too late to make that quote a reality but it’ll just stay a quote, she’s no intention of bettering herself and her situation

Reactions: 16
I’m not sure the twins will really look back and think ‘wow, mom really enjoyed me’. It’s mean to say but I can’t think of one example? She didn’t enjoy the one on one of giving them their bottles as babies because they were shoved in milkymates, she couldn’t enjoy any extra time spent with them they had to be sleep trained to sleep as early as humanely possible, she doesn’t enjoy them outside the home because she can’t handle them, despite being more or less a sahm she doesn’t enjoy them in that way because she’s chosen to unnecessarily take up crèche places and puts them in from the minute it opens until the minute it shuts.. that’s just a few examples I can think of but there’s more. In saying that it’s not too late to make that quote a reality but it’ll just stay a quote, she’s no intention of bettering herself and her situation
My exact thoughts too. "mom enjoyed force feeding us and putting us in food coma so we'll sleepy snoozy 3/4 of the day" 🙄

Reactions: 6
And thus she has created twin girls that will spend years in therapy trying to overcome their fearful avoidant attachment style.. It's really sad, at first I was jealous and annoyed that she was taking up Creche places now I'm thinking it's money well spent saving those girls.

Reactions: 7
She'll be diminted trying to get de twins to sleep in those beds. They are used to hostage cots and de white noise.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.