My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only thing consoling me with this one is that I'm pretty confident the messages are all fake and she's not really scamming loads of people.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surprised Lisa isn’t painting the room ‘black out blind black’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She could’ve upcycled those pieces of furniture and use them again!! A bit of paint they would look fab !

Reactions: 4
Lisa your Insta Fam don't give a tit what colour you paint the twins room or what flooring you put down......maybe ask the fam that actually own the house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Lisa your Insta Fam don't give a tit what colour you paint the twins room or what flooring you put down......maybe ask the fam that actually own the house
She hasn’t a notion of using any of them I’d say she’s just putting it out there begging for some free tit!!

I doubt she’d even paying for it!! I’d imagine it’s a case of “memmeh it’s your house, you rilly should be paying for it- shur it’ll increase value!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So a quick look on her website shows that her social media links don’t work to Facebook or instagram the only button that works is back to the place she did the course which if you search on their website for qualified sleep coaches in Ireland she isn’t even listed????? Why if she passed her exams is she not linked on there or did she never pass all the exams? https://sleeplady.com/coaches/#location

Reactions: 3
I just realised the Sleep Lady does a gentle potty coaching course. How long until Lisa parts with another few thousand for another Mickey Mouse course? I bet that’s why she was asking about the girls. She wanted to gauge how much interest there is from her followers. Crafty bugger.
I wonder does Kim put them under pressure to sign up

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I just realised the Sleep Lady does a gentle potty coaching course. How long until Lisa parts with another few thousand for another Mickey Mouse course? I bet that’s why she was asking about the girls. She wanted to gauge how much interest there is from her followers. Crafty bugger.
“Gentle potty training”…. As opposed to what exactly?
How do you potty train without being gentle and encouraging?
Lord give me strength, these scruffy scammers will do anything for a cent!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd actually pay someone to train my tiddler... potty train him!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'd actually pay someone to train my tiddler... potty train him!!!
SNAP!! We are currently into either day 2 or 3 of potty training my nearly 3yr old boy.....I can't remember how long it's been 🥴😆 but with the baby and the 5 yr old. We were only saying it would be a great thing if someone came to the house to train them 😆😆😆

I'm sure Lisa's girls will be starting shortly, they were made start everything else early too

In fairness girls usually potty train earlier than boys and I know a few who were toilet trained by 18 months. It's down to the kids themselves where parents recognise that their kids are ready, or in some cases parents who rush it due to childcare provider requiring child to be trained.

Reactions: 5
In fairness girls usually potty train earlier than boys and I know a few who were toilet trained by 18 months. It's down to the kids themselves where parents recognise that their kids are ready, or in some cases parents who rush it due to childcare provider requiring child to be trained.
I’m just thinking of everything the girls have got up to due to her not watching them, is she really going to be off her phone long enough to be keeping an eye out for signs.

Reactions: 5
Mudder no doubt will be potty training the girls, she could do with giving Lisa some hygiene training while she’s at it

Reactions: 6
Lids will ye ever send on the payment now in plenty of time now so that I can tell ye all to throw those children into bed when the clock strikes 6pm and turn the telly up full volume so ye don’t hear the screams! I can’t send ye the links lids if ye don’t pay up! Come on now,hurry up…come on pay up now lids

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry now, can she not keep track of this herself? She is the most half arsed ‘professional’ ever. Thank god this business is just a smokescreen so she can sit on her backside all day, imagine she had to make a living out of it.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
‘And if you have paid and I haven’t sent you the link yet will you let me know please ☺🙏

She’s so unprofessional it’s not even funny, couldn’t even be bleeping arsed to look back at who paid to make sure she’s sent the link. If I’ve paid for a service I’m not looking on Instagram to see if the person providing it has up stories about it?! Gas she won’t entertain if the 15e isn’t sent straight away but if you do send it she isn’t terribly pushed whether you get the link or not

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.