My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic but connected re kids on social media. There’s one Irish author she’s not an influencer so won’t name her but she has 90k + followers and shows her child’s face but blocks out her own ?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What in the name of God?!🤦🏻‍♀️ This person really needs to get out more and as for the “make and image” I’ve never heard anyone say that before unless they were speaking about cars but even that’s “make and model” and most importantly,can she see how wrong and worrying it is that strangers are able to work out which one is which,able to recognise them and know their names obviously?!
That comment was a very strange one and I’d be extremely worried incase they’re a weirdo. Who says stuff like this? You’d have to be rather odd!
Needed to repost this- “FATERNAL” 🤣🤣
---
Slightly off topic but connected re kids on social media. There’s one Irish author she’s not an influencer so won’t name her but she has 90k + followers and shows her child’s face but blocks out her own ?!
She may have her own thread with that many followers!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘Mudder take a video of me there with hazel on my knee Juno I’ll get the book Juno and get her to say the colours that she learnt from Ms Rachel or crèche Juno on tattle they all say hazel doesn’t talk much and all the videos are muted so Juno I’ll prove those trolls 🧌 wrong ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘Mudder take a video of me there with hazel on my knee Juno I’ll get the book Juno and get her to say the colours that she learnt from Ms Rachel or crèche Juno on tattle they all say hazel doesn’t talk much and all the videos are muted so Juno I’ll prove those trolls 🧌 wrong ‘
Make sure da telly there is up to the loudest it can be there mudder juno
---
Needed to repost this- “FATERNAL” 🤣🤣
---

She may have her own thread with that many followers!!
Mudder of god 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Lisa with one creepy eye making sure de mudder is filming what Ms Rachel taught favezel
---
Also there's nothing special about kids 22 months old knowing their colours etc, be worried if they didn't at that age, especially watching so much Ms Rachel and going to creche

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Scarlet for her and that look in to the camera 😂😂 now if that wasn’t for tattle Let me be struck down right now 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her beady little eye looking over, creeps me out too 😖
I thought I was the only one who she creeped out ! It’s so unnatural by her. Everyone’s kid does things at their own time. Next week she’ll have tipped ( typed to the folks at home) on the liptop an invitation from Mensa 🙄 I hate people sharing tit like that online. It makes other people feel like their kids are behind. Also I’ve said this before but her preferring one girl over the other is so obvious it’s nauseating

Reactions: 5
Lisa with one creepy eye making sure de mudder is filming what Ms Rachel taught favezel
---
Also there's nothing special about kids 22 months old knowing their colours etc, be worried if they didn't at that age, especially watching so much Ms Rachel and going to creche
Favezel 😂😂 brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh the side eye at the camera actually turned my stomach, she’s so unnatural with them kids.. imagine thinking having your child on your lap with a book was worthy of filming

Also Lisa, howaya! Could you make it anymore obvious you’re reading here if you tried?? Still you’ve plenty of time on your hands being an unemployed full time daughter. Since you’re here though, please stop using your children as content, please go get a real job and make an honest living for you and those girls and while you’re at it maybe start making a life for you and the girls that doesn’t include sponging off your parents and the state❤

Reactions: 14
Ugh the side eye at the camera actually turned my stomach, she’s so unnatural with them kids.. imagine thinking having your child on your lap with a book was worthy of filming

Also Lisa, howaya! Could you make it anymore obvious you’re reading here if you tried?? Still you’ve plenty of time on your hands being an unemployed full time daughter. Since you’re here though, please stop using your children as content, please go get a real job and make an honest living for you and those girls and while you’re at it maybe start making a life for you and the girls that doesn’t include sponging off your parents and the state❤
Exactly!!👏🏻
---
👀 😂😂
Since someone said they got the ick by the way she says "and", it's now all I hear🙈😭 eeaaannnnddddd
Sorry eta to cover her face
ah god,yes the creepy side eye over to the camera😂 a pure simpleton. Lisa come back to me when you pay your own bills in your own place and not living with your carers and your live in babysitters! i may have a bit of respect for you then,until then…I’m afraid not. I’m not referring to anyone who is living with their parents and have kids because they have to for financial reasons by the way. I’m reffering to this simpleton who for her own selfish reasons decided that she’d like not 1 but 2 kids and had no intentions of paying her way, no intentions of moving out and getting her own place,no intentions of working and I don’t mean a mickey mouse hocus pocus sleepy snooze pretend job which again she puts no effort into,no intentions of putting any effort in to those two beautiful girls who she’s lucky to have in the first place.The woman doesn’t even put any effort into washing herself or where she is living! She is not living in the real world that’s for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.