Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellegee

VIP Member
My kid didn't sleep anywhere but on me/in my bed til he was 8/9 months. It was hell, I was at the end of my rope by the time we cracked it. I would have paid any money.
What worked? No idea. I did plenty of the tips I read about, some worked, some didn't, some worked once and never again.
My kid just decided when he was ready, and now he sleeps 7-6am (although often 5.30am, but I'll take what I can get!!).
Lisa hasn't a clue, she doesn't realise she's lucky her two happen to be good sleepers. Or that she borderline neglects them into submission.
Hers aren’t always good sleepers though. It’s what she lead everyone to believe until after her little business was almost up & running & she suddenly admitted Hazel wakes on & off. This was when she went off to the person with the magic stick that determines if there’s allergies or not

Reactions: 1

GPRena

Absolutely not, we live next to a park & it’s always so busy with families with smallies in the evenings.
It’s winter long enough, we need to make the most of the longer evenings.
So do we and they’re lovely parks,after dinner we make the most of the nice evenings and take them all out if we didn’t have time during the day. I’d feel awful if they didn’t get out to a playground or somewhere and they’re so used to going now,they know the places like the back of their hands😂 They climb all the climbing frames,I’m there trying to hang on to them but as our Lisa likes to say “It’s no bother to them!” Except it really is no bother to them even if my heart is jumping out of me with the fright 😅
---
Calling ayda clumsy just cause she can’t walk across the frame and hazel can😡 fuck off you fat lump I’d like to see you do an obstacle course
I missed that, I couldn’t be listening to her so I had the sound off. What a terrible thing for her to say. I also hate to break it to her but Hazel can’t either! She’s just trying to prove to us that she’s mother of the year because some of us mentioned the possibility of Hazel being unsteady on her feet and doesn’t talk that much. The other day it was Hazel saying “words” from a book but really it was herself saying the words to Hazel and Hazel was just making sounds. It’s not the girls fault Lisa that you’re a lazy lump who doesn’t put much effort in,only feed them,rarely wash them I’d say,plonk them in front of the tv or plonk them into a soft play while you sit on your arse and then throw them into bed at every opportunity.

Last edited:

OA1

Chatty Member
I’ve noticed it before today. It could be nothing, some toddlers/young children do it & grow out of it. My friends little one used to look like she might take off & she’s a thriving teen now with no issues. But, when you put it alongside obvious speech delay, little eye contact & obvious zoning out, I’d be looking further into it. I’m not trying to be a perfect parent passing judgement, I had concerns about one of my own at the twins age & went straight to my PHN about it.
Some of it too must fall on Lisa having the phone in their faces all the time. From the flash on when they were very small to now wanting them to "perform" for the camera , I wouldn't blame hazel for zoning out. And she has them in the routine of being glued to the tv from when they get up in the morning, is it 6.30am? So they probably have 2 full hours 📺 of it before they go to the creche days they are there. The PHN should be seeing them when they turn two and might refer her for speech therapy

I just realised the Sleep Lady does a gentle potty coaching course. How long until Lisa parts with another few thousand for another Mickey Mouse course? I bet that’s why she was asking about the girls. She wanted to gauge how much interest there is from her followers. Crafty bugger.
I wonder does Kim put them under pressure to sign up
I'd actually pay someone to train my tiddler... potty train him!!!

• Heart

nasa5

VIP Member
I know I probably shouldn’t say this but Hazel is clearing stimming in those playground videos, each time she did it Lisa cut off the video or moved onto Ayda.
I hope Lisa has mentioned this to her PHN or gp and should Hazel have a diagnosis of any kind that Lisa respect Hazels privacy even more so and not turn it into content

nasa5

VIP Member
Her stories are going to be gone because it's 24hrs ago. But basically ita a summary of Lisa.
Anyone can do the online course once they pay, no regulation in the area, No previous childcare experience needed , no house calls, desperate parents 4am searching for a sleep solution etc
The fact people are willing to fully take on fairly serious advice in regards to their kids AND handover an extortionate amount for said advice all from someone who did a few hundred euro course is baffling to me, although I do sympathise with new parents who are in the depths of sleep deprivation and feel they’re doing something wrong and think Lisa or any other of these scammers is giving them some type of lifeline. Google search will give you the majority of what Lisa is going to advise, speak to your PHN or GP, friends, family, anyone but Lord don’t spend money lining the pockets of the likes of Lisa

Ellegee

VIP Member
I thought this as well, I like to try leave a review myself when a service or product is good but even with the best of intentions I don’t always get the time/remember. Lisa’s clients seem to all leave a review, usually immediately too. All the reviews are way too similar.. every one is like
‘We were reluctant to try but Lisa has been a God send, we knew we didn’t want to use the cry it out method but Lisa was just great with all her tips and tricks. Now Johnnie sleeps all night, just a cuddle and he’s gone! Me and my husband finally have our evenings back. I just wished I’d contacted sooner! Best money I’ve ever spent’
A lot of what I see in the reviews are things I would have done with both my non sleepers and made no difference to how well they slept. I’d love to know how well the rest of her clients have done. You can have a good week with a baby/toddler & then they go back to waking regularly again.

Gizmos and Gadgets

Chatty Member
Lids, I have given birth to a child and kept it alive for almost two years and they sleep almost through the night.
I'm clearly an expert in the field so if you want my tips and tricks I'll be hosting a zoom on the 12th of never for €30. Cuz jino the price of pipsi has gone up 🙈
I’d rather give you the money 🤣 only to be spent on pipsi of course 🙃

poppyseed1

VIP Member
Hmm, Ayda had a meltdown because she wasn’t dressed the same as Hazel? I know she has a few words but I don’t believe she’s at the stage that she can verbalise how she feels about her mums choice of clothes for them both.
I actually believe her and it would happen quite easily , I can imagine it involved her tugging at Hazels clothes and going “ no MINE” 😵💫

GPRena

‘Mudder take a video of me there with hazel on my knee Juno I’ll get the book Juno and get her to say the colours that she learnt from Ms Rachel or crèche Juno on tattle they all say hazel doesn’t talk much and all the videos are muted so Juno I’ll prove those trolls 🧌 wrong ‘
Make sure da telly there is up to the loudest it can be there mudder juno
---
Needed to repost this- “FATERNAL” 🤣🤣
---

She may have her own thread with that many followers!!
Mudder of god 🤦🏻‍♀️