Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OA1

Chatty Member
When she was talking about this weekend & the wedding, I got the impression she won’t be around next weekend. I’d say she has a room booked so she can have a lie in & room service
Jesus if that is her plan, if I were Pippa I'd be matching her home on her trotters
But your probably right! It's a close friends wedding so maybe all the family are invited and Pippa and granda will be taking home the twins

Attachments

Ellegee

VIP Member
She should really practice in front of the mirror talking to herself to try and sound more professional, before she comes on.. my god she just keeps going around and around in circles repeating the same shite over and over again 😴🥴🥱🥱🥱
She’s had 4+ years of being able to watch her stories back. She knows exactly how she sounds but that’s normal to her

happyout2000

VIP Member
Did she get a second white noise machine for her own Room? After 2 yrs of having it on full blast she would need it herself . Althou it's so loud coming through the sleep monitor it's practically having it in the room. Are those children sleeveless? Or have they long sleeves tops on
one is saying 19 the other says 22

Ellegee

VIP Member
Anyone notice that she makes sure most of the recordings of the girls when they’re “talking” or saying things have no sound on now? Is there a reason for this? Someone reading here perhaps? Lisa,if they’re flying with the talking and their words, I’m sure you wouldn’t be turning the sound off! I’m pretty sure you’d be on showing us all at every opportunity to prove a point!
I just noticed there’s another child to the side of both girls in those breakfast stories. It could be one of the sisters kids so she had to keep the sound off. I know the sister doesn’t want anything to do with them shared on Lisa’s stories

Attachments

Ellegee

VIP Member
I'll have to find it and post screenshot here, bit it basically says if you don't pay all the extras and keep up with the learning each year then you cannot say you are a certified coach....I just think its unethical that she's charging so much money when she's not fully or properly qualified!
I think she just wanted the basic knowledge to be able to go it alone, she won’t want to be tied to anything or anyone and she also won’t want to keep having to part with big chunks of money

How in name of Jesus can they stand the racket from the white noise machine. I actually couldn’t listen to her story, it sounded like being scanned in the maternity hospital. Does she leave that on all night???? The poor parents. I know the house and it’s not massive believe me. That must drive the poor parents insane
It is ridiculous!!!!!!

Lollipops23

VIP Member
My kid didn't sleep anywhere but on me/in my bed til he was 8/9 months. It was hell, I was at the end of my rope by the time we cracked it. I would have paid any money.
What worked? No idea. I did plenty of the tips I read about, some worked, some didn't, some worked once and never again.
My kid just decided when he was ready, and now he sleeps 7-6am (although often 5.30am, but I'll take what I can get!!).
Lisa hasn't a clue, she doesn't realise she's lucky her two happen to be good sleepers. Or that she borderline neglects them into submission.