Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
Can you be blocked off ger page is your account is connected to the one email address? She blocked me over a comment on a post, my personal and business are linked but she blocked my personal. Can’t find her business or personal page if I search it on my business page? Didn’t know it was a thing!

Ellegee

VIP Member
I’m laughing so hard at this. Even with no sound you can tell from the way Ayda is looking & walking forwards that Lisa is saying something to them. Hazel just gets up & runs away 😂😂

Attachments

GPRena

I just noticed there’s another child to the side of both girls in those breakfast stories. It could be one of the sisters kids so she had to keep the sound off. I know the sister doesn’t want anything to do with them shared on Lisa’s stories
She did it a few times already though recently since we’ve been saying things here. The other day I noticed too when she had Hazel on the sofa. I reckon that was either her or the mudder in the nightie.

Curlique

VIP Member
I doubt there would be one to fit her. Maeve isn't exactly known for being inclusive when it comes to sizes
Absolutely desperate for a free dress for the august wedding. She has a brass neck that one, she’s not even discreet about it.

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
I see a plastic pink potty upside down in the background of her story today, praying my eyes are playing up and it’s for a doll and not those girls.. that poor house is filthy as it is without her potty training two toddlers bang in the middle of her parents sitting room. Lisa’s hygiene seems so bad it’s hard to believe she could teach even kids the basics
She had this out the time she needed the urine sample I remember her saying she had the child plonked on it in from of the tv. Imagine when one of them poor kids has an accident how long she will leave them sit in it and she will probably start restricting fluids from lunchtime sergeant major

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
Thing is she doesn't need qualifications because it's all her own opinion.
It's so dangerous. A newborn, like imagine some poor parent who buys in to this crap, thinking they're doing good, but this yoke has no clue about what issues that newborn potentially may have, that may or may not cause sleep disturbance. A newborn generally sleeps a lot anyway, imagine someone thinking they're doing wrong if theirs doesn't, cos sleepy Lisa wants hers to sleep 23 hours a day 😩🤬

davo2001

This one on one Thursday won’t last long I’d bet, only an excuse to put them in another day, they’ll both be in after a few weeks 🙄 next thing will be sure she might as well put them in the 5 days!!
Sure didn't she say she would be doing it in the evening?

aleesha12

I just noticed there’s another child to the side of both girls in those breakfast stories. It could be one of the sisters kids so she had to keep the sound off. I know the sister doesn’t want anything to do with them shared on Lisa’s stories
The dirt on the skirting board :sick:

OA1

Chatty Member
Did she get a second white noise machine for her own Room? After 2 yrs of having it on full blast she would need it herself . Althou it's so loud coming through the sleep monitor it's practically having it in the room. Are those children sleeveless? Or have they long sleeves tops on

Attachments

Lollipops23

VIP Member
I'd be the same-my fella is only 13 months, but it scares the hell out of me how much of a sponge he is already! I'm extremely fortunate to have very involved parents and in laws, who are just over the moon in love with him, wanting to see him grow and change. But I *never* set expectations on them, I only ask when I have to.