Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Brilliantly put!! 😂 it’s the faciam expressions that crack me up too. If you can tear away your eyes from her boobs I suggest you look at the faces she pulls
She looks like a man in that photo, I don’t think it looks like her at all, her face looks so strange

Reactions: 1

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
It’s a stupid design. She’s lucky she managed to catch herself because you can actually see her feet tilt backwards on the step before she corrects herself.
I also noticed the swings aren’t hanging properly. Those red bits hanging loose are actually meant to attach to the metal hooks at the top
I noticed the original swing seats that came with it are fecked under the play house, wonder why they changed them? They would have been so much better because you can take the front and back off her nieces and nephews could have used them too.

Ellegee

VIP Member
She had this out the time she needed the urine sample I remember her saying she had the child plonked on it in from of the tv. Imagine when one of them poor kids has an accident how long she will leave them sit in it and she will probably start restricting fluids from lunchtime sergeant major
She actually is going to be one of those that restricts fluid intake isn’t she. Even though it’s completely the wrong thing to do.

work4aliving

VIP Member
The way the poor little girl looks at the toast...her parents and siblings are complicit in the emotional abuse of these girls ...shame on them ...wonder how they will get on with the public health nurse next month ...

sron

VIP Member
She is no way qualified but is also charging people for her personal recommendations!
---
Can someone ask on her page to show her qualifications for working with newborns for transparency.
I woulf but I'm blocked

Ellegee

VIP Member
Hazel first of course, even though Ayda is the one supposedly acting out, so obviously is the one seeking connection with her mother. Horrible horrible horrible lump this one is, with her preference for small, green eyed Hazel 😤
Hazel is the quiet easy one so of course she’d pick her first 😆
I would say this is a brilliant idea if I thought she could actually stay off her phone & give her 100% attention & lots of chat, speech wise she could really benefit from this as long as Lisa uses the time well with lots of interaction. You can be sure half the day will be spent in the cot though

Ellegee

VIP Member
Counting, colours & letters at this age is normal. It doesn’t mean a child is clever.
Some nice hinting ahead of their birthday though.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Did she get a second white noise machine for her own Room? After 2 yrs of having it on full blast she would need it herself . Althou it's so loud coming through the sleep monitor it's practically having it in the room. Are those children sleeveless? Or have they long sleeves tops on
Sleeveless @ 19°, I’m straight under the covers if my house drops below 22°