Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
It’s totally different when you can see what you’re doing, once they have to reach under themselves to wipe it will be a whole other story.
Yeah and they pretty much need it done for them the first few years. The video just made me feel a bit 🤢

Reactions: 1

Rebel in the Kingdom

“ letting them play in here so the transition is easier” am I missing something ? Is this room on the moon ? I swear the way she shares these tips she wanted to be a teacher but didn’t get the points in her leaving certificate. Teaching all the parents who haven’t a clue unlike super Lisa 🙄
Thats the advice you give to a parent who moves a child out of your room into their own room or your bringing them out of the cot and getting used to a bed.
🙄
Honestly she reads something and has to make it fit her narrative.
Babies, toddlers and children are not robots... You have to adapt to their personalities.

Also, while we are at it, babies have imaginations waaaay before 2.5/3.
Not everything read on the internet is true 🤦

Ellegee

VIP Member
Does anyone know what her hair actually looks like. I’ve never seen it washed. Does she gel it back after washing or something. Like what does it look like freshly washed. 🤷🏻‍♀️ why does she sleek back like that the whole time.
She had it down a couple of times & it was ok, not gorgeous or anything but better than glued to her head. She had it down for a night out, it looked like she had washed it & left it to airdry so there was waves going through it. I wondered at the time why she doesn’t do it more because it looked so much nicer but also looked like it didn’t take any effort so could easily do it more than she does.
There’s a couple of pics on her grid if you go back a bit

#transparency

VIP Member
Her stories are going to be gone because it's 24hrs ago. But basically ita a summary of Lisa.
Anyone can do the online course once they pay, no regulation in the area, No previous childcare experience needed , no house calls, desperate parents 4am searching for a sleep solution etc
Who is this please.

aleesha12

Baby monitors always shows as a few degrees higher than the actual temperature too. We have a room thermometer and it’s always about 3 degrees cooler than the monitor says. :oops:

GPRena

Does anyone follow the Kim lady with the child ollie who Lisa was 'working' with? Has she worked miracles there? Is he sleeping 12+ hrs a night and a million naps a day like the gurls
Is there any review from her
That’s a very good question! I don’t recall seeing a review from her.
Also when did she mention about a workshop for breastfeeding? I was listening to her latest recording last night and didn’t hear her saying it,

She wanted the “cute” cake smash contint but was too cheap to buy a separate eating cake (most people just get/make something small and cheap for the smash).
My kids are 12 and 4 they love to smash a cake we buy a cheap one and let them off its a part tradition

But we have a different one for a cup of tea

OA1

Chatty Member
I hate to be the bearer of the newsflash for Poor Lazy Lisa,but that is what it’s like when you’ve kids! You need to have a bit of energy and go in you,not be plonked on the couch being a lazy fart! They do need to get out and go places…places like Fota Island at some stage and you’re going to have to deal with toddlers who won’t “hold your hand! Or sit in the buggy!” They’re not robots as much as you treat them like they are! Did you not think about this before you had them Lisa? I remember commenting way back when they were newborns “Oh just wait until they’re toddlers! She won’t know what hit her!” Grow up,be the parent,get on with it and stop whinging!
Also, why do you keep saying “Hazel said!” Hazels mouth wasn’t even moving and you had the sound off! You’d be better off now saying it to the phn or the gp instead of “pretending” to your Instagram fam! My god, what is wrong with you?!
That's it exactly!....it was easy for her when they were babies, she could slob around on the couch 🛋 all day , they couldn't do much and she had full control
I Only keep following because I was waiting to see how she got on when they hit the "terrible twos" 🍿 when they won't be taking off themselves to go down to bed , and they'll stop the day naps....just to see how she actually manages!
My eldest 2 turned 3yrs & 5yrs both at start of June.....I'd take them any day for bedtime and getting to sleep at 2yrs+4yrs 🥴
I always said if she was serious about doing her dopey sleepy Course she should have waited until the girls were 4/5yrs and actually have abit of experience.

Tammys

VIP Member
Surely people aren’t queuing up at the post Office for those payments in this day and age? What’s wrong with bank transfers?
Course they are not everyone gets or wants payments into their banks.
They like to go to the post office and pay other bills