Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Christ Lisa warn us in future before you do the big wide eyed thing to show us the lashes. Frightened the shite out of me. Also did she seriously lick her daughters ice pop🤢 That’s vile. Sorry now but nothing that is in your mouth should go in another persons mouth (unless you are consenting adults in certain situations obviously!) but otherwise it’s so bad , it’s like mums that suck their childs doodie clean 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
I have to
I absolutely hate to admit this because I’m definitely no Lisa 🤣 but I was away Friday for the weekend with 3 toddlers and I took their toddler forks,spoons,etc with me,mainly for the 1yr old but they would have been fighting over those so I took them all with me to avoid any arguments over cutlery.
[/QUOTE

I have toddler spoon and fork in my changing bag.... but I'm no Lisa's in my defence

Ellegee

VIP Member
Wonder is It the same bra she paid €60 for weeks back, around the time she got the 2 boutique dresses....surely its Been changed since then 😬
If that’s the case, she was robbed. That’s so badly fitted

Ellegee

VIP Member
That tip she shared with the kids wiping chocolate spread off a plate to practise wiping their bums…..really?!
It’s totally different when you can see what you’re doing, once they have to reach under themselves to wipe it will be a whole other story.

Ellegee

VIP Member
She did have different swings on it originally. The new swings she has come separately on their own frame. I have one of them and it’s awkward to get a child in and out of it. Seems pointless to have changed them.
Smyths sells a short rope version of it that comes on its own frame, Ken blacks sells the same seat with longer rope that can be attached to any frame. My local smyths used to sell them but haven’t for a while.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Something wrong with Hazel again & Solo mom is going on a random weekend away with friends a week before a weekend away for a wedding.

Ruby1

It didn’t go ahead on Thursday due to technical difficulties (🤣🤣🤣) so she rescheduled it for the following night. It didn’t suit everyone so she is due to do another one this Thursday

I absolutely hate to admit this because I’m definitely no Lisa 🤣 but I was away Friday for the weekend with 3 toddlers and I took their toddler forks,spoons,etc with me,mainly for the 1yr old but they would have been fighting over those so I took them all with me to avoid any arguments over cutlery.
I'm the same, toddlers own cutlery comes with us in their bag. We have a set at home and a set in their bag.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Sorry, for the blocked- is she sending in a packed lunch to creche? Ours feed the kids (and I should think so too given how much we pay!).
And it's a nut free place- just as well, my kid is allergic to peanuts (thankfully not anaphylactic, he just can't eat it).
I thought all childcare facilities were nut free now. Maybe smaller places allow it if there are no known allergies in the group

Curlique

VIP Member
She'd badly want to watch this reel Dr Niamh Lynch shared too, pretty much all the Irish "Huns" posting their kids should

C1O2

Chatty Member
Those milky mates/any propped feeding aids have been made illegal in Ireland since she had the twins, she’d be mental to promote those! 😮
I had never heard of them before her . Where they popular or do you you think her promoting them sparked a conversation on making them illegal?