Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
‘Mudder take a video of me there with hazel on my knee Juno I’ll get the book Juno and get her to say the colours that she learnt from Ms Rachel or crèche Juno on tattle they all say hazel doesn’t talk much and all the videos are muted so Juno I’ll prove those trolls 🧌 wrong ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 16

nasa5

VIP Member
‘And if you have paid and I haven’t sent you the link yet will you let me know please ☺🙏

She’s so unprofessional it’s not even funny, couldn’t even be fucking arsed to look back at who paid to make sure she’s sent the link. If I’ve paid for a service I’m not looking on Instagram to see if the person providing it has up stories about it?! Gas she won’t entertain if the 15e isn’t sent straight away but if you do send it she isn’t terribly pushed whether you get the link or not

Reactions: 16

GossPots

VIP Member
Fuck off Lisa.
It's also completely normal for a 6 month old or any baby to wake during the night. I'm actually sick of these cunts making money off teaching parents to neglect their children's most basic needs.
It's called being a parent. It's literally what you sign up for. And I do it and also get up and go to work so fuckkkk offfff Lisaaaaaaaaaa
---
Ps
"Sind me a missij" boils my piss

• Heart
Reactions: 15

GossPots

VIP Member
The child doesn't have to be afraid of the actual black darkness, but they are afraid waking up when they can't see a fucking thing, they can't see their familiar room, their bed, their blanket, toys etc, another human?

It is natural for babies and children to wake and seek comfort, I dread to think of all these trained babies and kids in another 20 years and see how this treatment affects their relationships. I've said it before and I'll say it again, leaving your baby that's looking for your comfort, crying or not, is abuse. It's neglecting their needs. If you want a full night's sleep, get a baby born, do not have kids

Ellegee

VIP Member
Feeling the single parent life, can someone tell Jesus to hop off the cross and let Lisa on? It’s certainly not admitting she finds it hard that makes her any less of a good parent, it’s about everything else she does though
De mudder must be away for the weekend. She always does this pity party when she has no support

GossPots

VIP Member
Lisa with one creepy eye making sure de mudder is filming what Ms Rachel taught favezel
---
Also there's nothing special about kids 22 months old knowing their colours etc, be worried if they didn't at that age, especially watching so much Ms Rachel and going to creche

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
I've reported her post, ffs, newborn routine and how to feed twins on your own.. ya, the dangerous feeding contraptions is it? How did people ever manage before these ones, with their couple of months experience now know it alls :rolleyes:

Ellegee

VIP Member
Oh my god. She put her in a tighter grobag, that’s so dangerous. Now she knows it’s possible to escape she won’t give up trying. Putting her in a straight jacket will only make it more dangerous as she could go head first if she can’t move her legs.
She just can’t cope with the possibility of a few interrupted nights, here’s news for you lazy sack of shite, it doesn’t matter if you move to a bed now or in a year, there’s still a chance of restless nights during the transition, imagine your kids might want to come to you for a cuddle. Maybe I’m in a minority here but I love when my daughter appears at the side of the bed, I pull her in for cuddles if she doesn’t climb in herself.
I wonder did she say she “lid down” by mistake after reading the joke here about putting a lid on the cot.

nasa5

VIP Member
Ayda is handing you a nappy because she knows if she doesn’t you won’t change it, she’s the girls in drenched nappies half the time.. I’d say they’ll be happy to be potty trained and not have to wait for their lazy mother to change their nappy. I hope to God Lisa gives them some privacy and doesn’t use this for content, if she has pictures up of ‘big girl knickers’ or them on the potty, blurred or not, I’ll think she half knows the only audience that would appeal to and I’ll be messaging her to let her know just that.

• Haha

Sunnyboo

She must have overspent at the weekend
I'm sorry but how the hell Does she think its okay to charge 49 euro for half an hr phone conversation, i really hope she isn't getting any parents desperate enough, but she seems to be getting the down from somewhere 🧐

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
Lids I’ve a bitta news for ye now,I’ve decided to bite the bullet and you’re looking at the new wan on only fans… *strange deranged laughing” I don’t have a notion what I’m doing so if any of my lovely insta fam knows any tips or tricks send them on to me there thanks a million.
Now that’s all I have for ye now,I’ve no other news really…only de twins now are getting on great in their new dungeon,not peep out of them,they’re sleeping better than ever now,I haven’t seen them now in a few days I’d say because they loveeeeeee sleeping in there…love it it’s fibulous now absolutely beautiful.. beautiful now *more deranged laughing* so I’ll talk to ye later now
Absolutely on point but you forgot ‘how ARE ye, happy winnnsday’ 😆

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
So mad looking at that story tonight. The cheek of that lump to put the child in what sounds like a too small sleeping bag so she’s so restricted in movement she can’t get out of bed. Not for the child’s benefit though, actually only to the child’s discomfort and potential detriment. But mom gets her sleep don’t worry lads. Vile woman shouldn’t have been allowed to reproduce, this is getting on milkymate level. I hope they run rings around her

DollyDaydreaming

Those milky mates/any propped feeding aids have been made illegal in Ireland since she had the twins, she’d be mental to promote those! 😮

sron

VIP Member
Lisa

As you are reading here can you show us a cert that says you are qualified within an Irish/UK organisation? SLS licensing is relevant to the US.
You can buy a gun in the US but it doesnt mean you can use it here.

• Heart