My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot get over the fact she still uses white noise…. Those kids gotta be like 18 months no? I remember I had Ewan the sheep and I was so withered from changing batteries I fucked it off when my kid was 3 months old 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cannot get over the fact she still uses white noise…. Those kids gotta be like 18 months no? I remember I had Ewan the sheep and I was so withered from changing batteries I fucked it off when my kid was 3 months old 😩
I honestly don’t get the issue with the white noise on here 🤷‍♀️. I’ll admit Lisa goes on about it loads but we still use it 22 months in. Sleeps fine at nursery in car etc without it but we prefer it at night at home to nullify any noises of us coming to bed etc. Most parents I know still use it. I know a fair few adults who do too!

Reactions: 6
I honestly don’t get the issue with the white noise on here 🤷‍♀️. I’ll admit Lisa goes on about it loads but we still use it 22 months in. Sleeps fine at nursery in car etc without it but we prefer it at night at home to nullify any noises of us coming to bed etc. Most parents I know still use it. I know a fair few adults who do too!
Lisa has been known to use it in a moving car!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For me, it was the bother of changing those batteries and the rechargeable ones were tit! So I just cut it out of her sleep routine and it’s great because she doesn’t rely on it and can get herself off to sleep without that tit. 😄
---
Lisa has been known to use it in a moving car!
No duck off now? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you are messing?

Reactions: 2
What 18 month old needs to hear a heart beating all through the bloody night, it's ridiculous, plus her parents and brother having to listen to that ! Grand for newborns but not toddlers .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If they go to sleep at their usual time Saturday(7pm) & wake up the usual time of 6.30am, it'll be 7.30am Sunday instead cos of the clock change. Whats the big deal?

Saturday is the big day lids. Lisa has been training for this all year. Are parents all over Ireland going to be up the walls on Sunday night because they didn't adjust bedtime & nap time like Lisa? Will RTÉ be at the O'Halloran residence Sunday morning to pat Lisa on the back & get an exclusive interview with Irelands top sleep consultant? Will Lisa finally get her Blue Peter badge? The bottles of pipsi will be popping in celebration if she pulls this off lids.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Deadly serious. She had herself totally worked up over having to be on the road to somewhere during nap time. She ended up with the white noise machine in the back of the car, I laughed all day over that one every time I remembered it 😆

What 18 month old needs to hear a heart beating all through the bloody night, it's ridiculous, plus her parents and brother having to listen to that ! Grand for newborns but not toddlers .
Agreed! She’s a lazy bleep. She is obsessed with sleep so she will use every aid possible

Reactions: 3
Agreed! She’s a lazy bleep. She is obsessed with sleep so she will use every aid possible
I bet the white noise has been used so that it drowns out the noise if one twin is left crying it out, so that it doesn't unsettle the other twin.

• Haha
  • Sad
Deadly serious. She had herself totally worked up over having to be on the road to somewhere during nap time. She ended up with the white noise machine in the back of the car, I laughed all day over that one every time I remembered it 😆
OH my god! The car alone is white noise when moving 😩😩 ok I have a 16 month old and she sleeps 7pm -08:30am… I fucked off ewan the sheep when she was a few months old and I let her cry it out 🤩🤩🤩🤩 will ye give me yer money girls? I’m a sLeEpCoNsUlTaNt now 🙈🙄😩🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She has a very unhealthy obsession with sleep. That’s all the matters to her-getting those kids to sleep as much as she can and I’ve said this before. For the love of god Lisa will you ever just shut the f up about sleep! You’re a total oddball and I’ve never came across anyone like you in all my years. You need help with this strange unhealthy obsession you really do!

Reactions: 10
The girls sleeping is a big thing to Lisa because a) she’s lazy so values sleep more than the average person, b) she associates a child sleeping well through the night with being an amazing mother and most importantly c) the more those girls spend in bed, the less they spend it with her and because she can’t cope this is a massive deal. I feel for those girls know we’re coming into the bright evenings when they should be out messing and exploring at the beach, in the garden, at the playground, the park etc. they’ll be stuck in that kip giving themselves a cup of milk before being brought down into that cave she calls a bedroom

Reactions: 12
For me, it was the bother of changing those batteries and the rechargeable ones were tit! So I just cut it out of her sleep routine and it’s great because she doesn’t rely on it and can get herself off to sleep without that tit. 😄
---

She has brought it on journeys so they sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ah yes, was that the time she went to a friend’s house that lived a good bit away from her? She brought the 2 high chairs, the giant play mat and a Tupperware container full of pancakes, enough to feed the Irish army! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen the white noise machine ? All I can picture is a boom box and can’t imagine how it fitted in a car ?! Sure she could have connected the phone through Bluetooth and played white noise from her phone if she was badly stuck !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ah yes, was that the time she went to a friend’s house that lived a good bit away from her? She brought the 2 high chairs, the giant play mat and a Tupperware container full of pancakes, enough to feed the Irish army! 🤣
That was it. Friend nice enough to invite her & the girls over to spend time together & there’s Lisa on her stories moaning about the inconvenience of having to leave home at nap time.
---
Has anyone seen the white noise machine ? All I can picture is a boom box and can’t imagine how it fitted in a car ?! Sure she could have connected the phone through Bluetooth and played white noise from her phone if she was badly stuck !
They’re quite small. Hers wouldn’t be much bigger than a mug. It’s an awful habit to keep up because they’ll never sleep anywhere without it if there’s any kind of noise & if it ever breaks she’ll be driven demented by every sound her parents make (in their own home) while the girls try to sleep. It would be much better to wean them off it & get them used to normal house sounds

Last edited:
I use it every night. It blocks noise around the house as I'm a light sleeper. Used use it with Alexa. Not a big deal.

Reactions: 4
I don’t have a problem with white noise.. it’s the fuckin constant heartbeat sound that would drive me bananas, there’s several sounds to choose from on most white noise machines but of course Lisa would choose the most annoying one.. I feel bad for her father and brother having to listen to that morning noon and night, I don’t think anything Lisa does bothers Pippa too much, poor oul pips will do anything for a quiet life, she probably can’t deal with Lisa’s moodiness and the atmosphere/tension she leaves in the house when things aren’t goin her way so she shuts up and puts up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.