My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the love of god I had to comment. Hearing this one bang on about the hour time change the last week.Lisa, get a life! Throwing your babies into bed at 6pm for what!? So you can sit on your arse and watch TV? Why not get out for a walk at that time yourself or do something productive when they go to bed and I’m sure you don’t because if you did you would be lecturing us on that aswell. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
For the love of god I had to comment. Hearing this one bang on about the hour time change the last week.Lisa, get a life! Throwing your babies into bed at 6pm for what!? So you can sit on your arse and watch TV? Why not get out for a walk at that time yourself or do something productive when they go to bed and I’m sure you don’t because if you did you would be lecturing us on that aswell. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Exactly. I get routine, I know its really important for day to day life, everyone benefits from it. But OH MY GOD she is militant about it. Its not like she has to be anywhere if they sleep a bit longer in the morning, or go to bed a few mins or an hour later. I didn't do a structured routine with my eldest, she never slept anyway, and to this day as a teenager she is a night owl, I'm asleep before her most nights :rolleyes: 😂 But I still managed to go back to work when she was 7mths, full time, was up and out by 8 every morning, creche drop and collected before 6.. home, dinner, play, bath, story, bed.. and then clean and get organised for the next day. I did a bit more routine with my 2nd, but it came naturally to him, he was more of a sleeper, but if he went to bed at 7, 8 or 9, it wasn't the end of the world.

Reactions: 5
Exactly. I get routine, I know its really important for day to day life, everyone benefits from it. But OH MY GOD she is militant about it. Its not like she has to be anywhere if they sleep a bit longer in the morning, or go to bed a few mins or an hour later. I didn't do a structured routine with my eldest, she never slept anyway, and to this day as a teenager she is a night owl, I'm asleep before her most nights :rolleyes: 😂 But I still managed to go back to work when she was 7mths, full time, was up and out by 8 every morning, creche drop and collected before 6.. home, dinner, play, bath, story, bed.. and then clean and get organised for the next day. I did a bit more routine with my 2nd, but it came naturally to him, he was more of a sleeper, but if he went to bed at 7, 8 or 9, it wasn't the end of the world.
Exactly we need routine but our lives don’t have to live by it, especially when you have kids it’s nice to do things spontaneously! She just bugs me so much. When I think of her knowingly implanting 2 embryos when she clearly can’t cope with a trip to a fast food restaurant. According to her they sleep 16 hours a day! Like why have kids if they spend 65% of their lives asleep!

Reactions: 10
Exactly we need routine but our lives don’t have to live by it, especially when you have kids it’s nice to do things spontaneously! She just bugs me so much. When I think of her knowingly implanting 2 embryos when she clearly can’t cope with a trip to a fast food restaurant. According to her they sleep 16 hours a day! Like why have kids if they spend 65% of their lives asleep!
She's a disgrace! Why the hell did she bother having her girls? Wait til they're older and can talk? She'll be run ragged with them! She's a gobshite!!! Those poor little girls sadly will probably turn out like her fat, plain and lazy! Hope she doesn't implant the third embryo ever!

Reactions: 6
Bit of occasional white noise is one thing but it’s now a crutch for those girls in order to sleep, I don’t know if I’d even consider it ‘self soothing’ or whatever shite she rambles on about if they need it for every nap and sleep. Also she’s mentioned several times about having it nice and loud which isn’t what you’re supposed to do, it wouldn’t be good for the girls hearing

Reactions: 4
She's a disgrace! Why the hell did she bother having her girls? Wait til they're older and can talk? She'll be run ragged with them! She's a gobshite!!! Those poor little girls sadly will probably turn out like her fat, plain and lazy! Hope she doesn't implant the third embryo ever!
It does seem like she finds it stressful, which it is but that’s how it goes. Wait till they hit the 2 mark and are more able with the running around, right now they seem cautious on their feet. Wait till they are running away from her in opposite directions she will crack. It’s just the constant tone of lecturing and high and mighty about sleep and diet. I can’t get over the obsession with sleeping!

Reactions: 13
Well she admitted last week that hazel wasn't sleeping full nights. So alot of what she's saying about their sleep is complete bs!!! She was harping on with months how they were excellent sleepers, circling times of the baby monitor and the smug head on her, she then does her sleepy course then....sets up her business, get people to pay for her 'advice'. Then after all that admits hazel wasn't sleeping, putting it down to allergies!! No Lisa....she's just a normal toddler!!!!

Reactions: 7
Can someone confirm if its 10 mins that bedtime should be adjusted by? She doesnt make it very clear 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Deadly serious. She had herself totally worked up over having to be on the road to somewhere during nap time. She ended up with the white noise machine in the back of the car, I laughed all day over that one every time I remembered it 😆
On the way to The Naked Blondies house if memory serves me right...

Reactions: 4
Can someone confirm if its 10 mins that bedtime should be adjusted by? She doesnt make it very clear 🙄
Just put them to bed at 5:30pm tomorrow and the next 2 nights, you should be fine then girl- the whole evening to yourself to drink pipsi and watch friends!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.