My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the issue is more herself than the kids..it sounds like she might have social anxiety..it can make people hyper aware in crowds that people are watching them when really they're not...
Yesterday really shouldn't have been that much of an ordeal.

Why,for the day that was in it was she not with her mam anyway or taking her out for a meal?

Reactions: 11
"I'll give ye a ring at some stage" gets me every time
Excuse me, Lisa's a very busy woman juno, between scratching her arse drinking pipsi and doing the washing (oh no wait) she couldn't POSSIBLY give you a set time, she's a hard working only mother in Ireland of twins juno, please have some compassion 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"I'll give ye a ring at some stage" gets me every time
There you are, just after getting your child to sleep after x-amount of time & your phone rings and wakes the child. Who is it? Your “sleep coach”, ringing you when it suits HER 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WHO IS THIS FOOL messaging her, it's how you tell it 🙄 It's how you tell it what 🤷‍♀️ makes you lose the will to live, puts you into a boredom coma......FFS she'll have Lazy Lisa thinking she's humorous now and we'll be treated to made endure even more torturous never-ending stories with Lisa laughing away thinking shes a comedian

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else want to smash their phone when she says "leds" instead of "lads" ? Her accent is like nails on a blackboard....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lisas new house for the summer looks very rough and ready doesn’t it? Definitely doesn’t look like a professional made that

Reactions: 13
There’s a big gap in the floorboards. It’s a bit basic really. How did she afford it? That’s a big purchase. It’ll break her heart to be out supervising them in it.
It crossed my mind also that the parents might have gone halfs in it. It’s the kind of thing grandparents would do, seeing as the other grandkids come over at the weekends.
If that was the case then she was totally selfish to order a pink one.
---
Also, do you notice the pep in her step when the kids are in creche!
She absolutely adores them from afar!
Her heart is always bursting with pride on the days they are gone🤣

So basically if they are going to “grow into” the playhouse she has zero intention of getting her own house with the twins and living an adult independent life. Wouldn’t you be ashamed honestly if that was the life you choose to leech off your parents I wouldn’t be surprised if her sister isn’t speaking to her and was taking the mudder out yesterday and Lisa wasn’t invited

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Walked from the house, through the grass and around the playhouse for about 3 minutes and she's out of breath, she's a risk to herself, get the out and about on the road Lisa and get walking!!!

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else want to smash their phone when she says "leds" instead of "lads" ? Her accent is like nails on a blackboard....
It's a local accent. She doesn't strike me as a speech and drama kid so she sounds like people from that area.

Plenty of things to call her out on but (not) changing her accent really shouldn't be one of them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the finish on thar house is shocking. Apart from the safety issues, the block to keep the windows closed. I would expect a latch of some type. The actual window finish with all that wood is dreadful.

Reactions: 15
I think the finish on thar house is shocking. Apart from the safety issues, the block to keep the windows closed. I would expect a latch of some type. The actual window finish with all that wood is dreadful.
It really is terrible quality! All the clashing colours are irrationally annoying me too! Red slide with pink and White House and then yellow and blue swings!

It’s rotten isn’t it. I was saying to my husband the other night we could do better ourselves for a fraction of the price

He makes a nice profit from those play houses. Nice gaps in the floor boards, the hand rails at the end are giving me anxiety 🥴 imagine a child running into them while excited and playing 😐 I'd say it was a rushed job putting it together , he wasn't long out drinking pints with his wife, watching the match . Wait until it starts rotting. Couldn't see this one pre treating it for the irish weather. She can't even clean the black from the home place .

From a health and safety point of view she absolutely needs to cover the floor and tbh the walls too. Far too much exposed wood that could have splinters. She'd pick up an offcut of carpet for very little in a local shop or get the rubber play mats. I wouldn't let them play in it without those at a minimum.

Also I'd be terrified of the girls falling out those windows so I'd be putting restrictors on them for a couple of years.

And then there's the sharp corners on the stair rails. The girls are too young for this by at least 12 months and it needs to be made safe for them.

He makes a nice profit from those play houses. Nice gaps in the floor boards, the hand rails at the end are giving me anxiety 🥴 imagine a child running into them while excited and playing 😐 I'd say it was a rushed job putting it together , he wasn't long out drinking pints with his wife, watching the match . Wait until it starts rotting. Couldn't see this one pre treating it for the irish weather. She can't even clean the black from the home place .
I said that about the handrails the other day. I can see a split head before summer is over the way it is now. If I was her I’d get him back to put some extra posts along the handrails.
The door for the playhouse would be safer opening inwards too or someone is going to get flung down the steps and close in around the slide a bit better. So much wrong with it. It’s a lovely idea, just badly designed.

They are way to young for that play house.
I'd be a nervous wreck over the windows.
Is the inside plywood

Reactions: 3
‘It’s a fine size’ maybe the camera is making it look smaller but it looks tiny 🙈🙈 ah I can’t with the windows , opening so freely. I can easily see one of the girls topple out the window onto the window box. And she wouldn’t be quick enough to stop it.
Something defo went down with pippa yesterday as in she prob had her own plans. And the big baby was in a strop as she didn’t even wish pippa a happy Mother’s Day in that post on her grid - just all the other mothers( mothers to be, god mothers etc)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Can you imagine Lisa in the summer shading herself from the sun, a bottle of pipsi on ice and a leg out each window

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.