My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll wing dinner because she's giggle giggle self employed, working from home. Sweet jesus. First off she'll be collecting Hazel or Ayda(will never remember which is which) from creche so could pick up something then and secondly the house is full of adults. What are they all having for dinner? The shite she comes out with.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She'll wing dinner because she's giggle giggle self employed, working from home. Sweet jesus. First off she'll be collecting Hazel or Ayda(will never remember which is which) from creche so could pick up something then and secondly the house is full of adults. What are they all having for dinner? The shite she comes out with.
The way she goes on sometimes I’d say there are probably people that only watch every now & again that don’t realise she lives with 3 other adults. She makes things sound so complicated when they don’t need to be. She has no issue dumping the girls when it suits her but still can’t get herself organised for the week. The amount of times we’ve heard no food, no nappies, no milk, there’s no excuse for it unless she’s very sick & can’t get out

Reactions: 12
Opposed 😡🤦🏻‍♀️😬🙄🤪😳

also I hate this crap talking about their school already they’re not even two.
I can hear her already, complaining about 2 lots of parent teacher meetings, 2 lots of parties & play dates & her all alone trying to juggle it.

Reactions: 5
Children will get on with just about anything. Separate them if you want but I wouldn't say it was better or worse for them. Twins like to be together because it's what they're used to but they'll learn to get along fine by themselves. I'd personally rather keep them together at school age.

Reactions: 2
Does she forget she ranted about processed food? Ready made mash, pre cooked and processed meat (on Ash Wednesday, which would be a fairly big thing around Ballyhea) and pre peeled and cut carrots!

Reactions: 11
Does she forget she ranted about processed food? Ready made mash, pre cooked and processed meat (on Ash Wednesday, which would be a fairly big thing around Ballyhea) and pre peeled and cut carrots!
Turning her nose up at her poor neighbours kind gesture a few months back when she’s a complete hypocrite

Reactions: 12
I find it hard to believe she does a separate dinner for herself and the twins every night surely they just eat what the muther makes. You’d get sucked into the arse chin if you got too close to her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You would swear she doesn't get a minute. Winging dinner "because she's a stay at home self employed mom".. I'm back to work tomorrow, I've spend most of the day prepping lunches, dinner, and clothes for those days.

Listening to her go on about her little ones sleep has me concerned my little man isn't getting enough 🤣🤣 and am I A bad mam for making sure he's kept up until I get home from work after 8 so I can see him for a bit. I'm gone for work at 5.45 am so there would be two days with not seeing him if I didn't do this..

You would swear she doesn't get a minute. Winging dinner "because she's a stay at home self employed mom".. I'm back to work tomorrow, I've spend most of the day prepping lunches, dinner, and clothes for those days.

Listening to her go on about her little ones sleep has me concerned my little man isn't getting enough 🤣🤣 and am I A bad mam for making sure he's kept up until I get home from work after 8 so I can see him for a bit. I'm gone for work at 5.45 am so there would be two days with not seeing him if I didn't do this..
Ignore Mrs Saint Sleep,Mrs Unprocessed food,Mrs antibiotics every day. She’s full of shite and utter nonsense.

Reactions: 7

Bedtime has been 8 since birth here for both my children. You’re not a bad mam for wanting family time in the evenings.

Reactions: 2
Is it normal for a child to sleep for 13 hours at night? And nap then in the day? Is there a leak in that house or what, how do they all need so much sleep. On a side note, 13 hours uninterrupted and she couldn’t sort out a bit of dinner for the next day lol

am I A bad mam for making sure he's kept up until I get home from work after 8 so I can see him for a bit. I'm gone for work at 5.45 am so there would be two days with not seeing him if I didn't do this..
Not a bad mother in the slightest, absolutely normal but unfortunately I feel if Lisa was in your position she’d be more than happy to miss the girls for two days of the week

God help us! Did the woman ever hear of a slow cooker. If she can't cook a meal coz she is flat out replying to emails then pre prepare. Childless person over here but even I know the salt content etc in those mashed potatoes and pulled pork can't be good for toddlers. She hasn't a clue but yet shited on a while ago about not giving them processed food. I don't think she knows what processed food is to be honest, doesn't see what she gave them this evening as highly processed. Its not a big job to steam a few potatoes like

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.