My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait til she gets the kids to creche tomorrow it’ll be eyebrows nails, maybe even a new dunnes hoody! Can’t wait to see the cut of her. She is not likeable in any way anymore. We are all mothers trying to do our best and she is just a fraud. Tell the truth, nobody cares if your kids don’t sleep or do sleep. Just be real.
if she had a child sick yesterday she won’t be doing anything nice for herself tomorrow because she’ll have to keep her home.

if she had a child sick yesterday she won’t be doing anything nice for herself tomorrow because she’ll have to keep her home.
You can bet your bottom dollar she will be out the door in a flash.. Poor Mudder will be left holding the baby for the day 🙄

Reactions: 5
She was out for dinner last night for her friends birthday anyway so must have left the sick child with the mother along with the other one

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She was out for dinner last night for her friends birthday anyway so must have left the sick child with the mother along with the other one
Surprised but honestly that only makes me the idiot here, naturally Lisa would prioritise her friends birthday over her sick child. She’ll make out now like the mudder had to kick her out the door and how she was glued to her phone asking mudder how things are. Great friend this one must be yet we never see a friend near Lisa 🤔

Reactions: 4
How do we know she was out for the friends birthday?
I'm friends with her friend and she posted a pic of them out at din dins for her friends birthday 😂 I'm sure someone else will see too. Solo mom Lisa sat there with a beer 🍻 Gas she didn't mention it on her own page.

Reactions: 4
I'm friends with her friend and she posted a pic of them out at din dins for her friends birthday 😂 I'm sure someone else will see too. Solo mom Lisa sat there with a beer 🍻 Gas she didn't mention it on her own page.
Had a look there. Does she ever make an effort with herself at all 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Had a look there. Does she ever make an effort with herself at all 🙈
Let me guess, hair scraped back looking unwashed and not a screed of make up?

Sure she has two bibbies how do you expect her to make an effort, you obviously only have WAN BIBBY

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s getting mileage out of that Dunnes dress isn’t she?
I hadn’t even noticed what she was wearing. I was drawn to her eyebrows when I saw the pic shared. She sure is getting her moneys worth though & it won’t be long till her Paddys day dress is rolled out again too

Reactions: 2
In fairness she looks about the happiest I’ve seen her in a long time in that picture, not surprised it’s while she is without her kids

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.