My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she making up questions for herself from her other account?
Definitely agree she’s making up this Q, either that or it’s a tattler!! There’s no chance any parent worried their kids are getting too much sleep would ask Lisa. The only thing this wan is an expert in is milking the benefit system to allow her to drink Pipsi and sit on the sofa

Reactions: 2
Definitely agree she’s making up this Q, either that or it’s a tattler!! There’s no chance any parent worried their kids are getting too much sleep would ask Lisa. The only thing this wan is an expert in is milking the benefit system to allow her to drink Pipsi and sit on the sofa
It’s just a bit too coincidental after all the talk about how much the girls sleep here. I’d say she posted it herself to try & make it look normal.
There’s something not right about the amount of sleep the girls get, if she’s being honest about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just watching and cringing at the stories of her singing to frozen and sure the mother is just as daft as she is!
people on here always feeling sorry for the mother and she’s the same type of human being. And also let’s not forget she raised this dosebag! God I can only imagine what it’s like living in that house, pure nonsense going on half the time. The kiDs will sadly be the same!
---
And also, there is no valid excuse for those fully grown women knowing all the words of the soundtrack, those kids are too small to request a movie over and over. They wouldn’t even miss tv if they weren’t shown it at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Agreed the mother seems the exact same. I know she's not on insta so shouldn't be discussed but I've seen the types before. Going around shopping together, living together, talking shite to each other all day long. The twins will be the same. How could they be any different.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My 4yo vomited multiple times during the night & up until lunchtime today & it got me thinking I don’t believe for a second that Lisa didn’t once take those girls into bed with her during the bugs they’ve had. You literally get seconds to react when you hear the little tummy noises & heavy swallowing & it was the same when she had a bug at around the twins age. Unless she was just going out of her way to let the girls throw up everywhere then I don’t believe it. There’s no way she’d get from the bed to the cot quick enough even being in the same room.
you get a very brief window where you can sit them up & hold them over a bowl/basin & also reduces the risk of choking.
the more I think about some of the rules she has in her home regarding sleep, the less I believe.

Reactions: 7
My 4yo vomited multiple times during the night & up until lunchtime today & it got me thinking I don’t believe for a second that Lisa didn’t once take those girls into bed with her during the bugs they’ve had. You literally get seconds to react when you hear the little tummy noises & heavy swallowing & it was the same when she had a bug at around the twins age. Unless she was just going out of her way to let the girls throw up everywhere then I don’t believe it. There’s no way she’d get from the bed to the cot quick enough even being in the same room.
you get a very brief window where you can sit them up & hold them over a bowl/basin & also reduces the risk of choking.
the more I think about some of the rules she has in her home regarding sleep, the less I believe.
Exactly and the danger of them unsupervised, they could aspirate on their vomit. .so dangerous

Reactions: 1
Would she even be able to hear the vomiting over the white noise blasting away?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Would she even be able to hear the vomiting over the white noise blasting away?
There was very little noise out of my little lady last night so probably not. We slept with one eye open all night and only for that we’d never have heard her. When she first got sick she got up herself & changed her clothes before coming to us to tell us & that was with the monitor right beside my husbands head! She stayed with us for the rest of the night.
So many things wrong with that set up. Those poor babies. Going on like she’s a superhuman because she picked a sick child up for a cuddle, something that is natural to the rest of us 24-7

There was very little noise out of my little lady last night so probably not. We slept with one eye open all night and only for that we’d never have heard her. When she first got sick she got up herself & changed her clothes before coming to us to tell us & that was with the monitor right beside my husbands head! She stayed with us for the rest of the night.
So many things wrong with that set up. Those poor babies. Going on like she’s a superhuman because she picked a sick child up for a cuddle, something that is natural to the rest of us 24-7
Hope she’s doing ok now ❤

We co-sleep but when mini marmite is sick, my husband is in the spare room and the sick bucket, towels and spare sheets takes his place 😂
Last time, my daughter hit my face to wake me before she got sick. I almost didn’t wake up 😂

My LG is 15 months and we're having very iffy naps and sleep patterns atm, some days she'll have one nap for 2.5 hours, other days 2 short naps and bedtime could be 7,8,9 it really does depend on her. Her routine is the same every day as both myself and my husband are working. These answers such as "put her to down for a nap at 10 30 for 2 hours and then a bridging nap in the afternoon", I for one can't force her to nap at a certain time, I really follow her lead. Am I missing something here??? Do I need to be more strict with naps or will I pay the price when she's a little bit older and not settle into a good routine? On a side note she sleeps through the night for a solid 10-12 hours but as I said bedtime can be random depending on her naps, certainly doesn't bother rme and my husband we're just happy to get a fulls night's sleep!!

Reactions: 6
My LG is 15 months and we're having very iffy naps and sleep patterns atm, some days she'll have one nap for 2.5 hours, other days 2 short naps and bedtime could be 7,8,9 it really does depend on her. Her routine is the same every day as both myself and my husband are working. These answers such as "put her to down for a nap at 10 30 for 2 hours and then a bridging nap in the afternoon", I for one can't force her to nap at a certain time, I really follow her lead. Am I missing something here??? Do I need to be more strict with naps or will I pay the price when she's a little bit older and not settle into a good routine? On a side note she sleeps through the night for a solid 10-12 hours but as I said bedtime can be random depending on her naps, certainly doesn't bother rme and my husband we're just happy to get a fulls night's sleep!!
We are the same here , we go with our child. Nothing is forced 👏

you’re not missing a thing. Lisa seems to be able to put the girls down & walk away & they will sleep because they don’t have a choice. She won’t pick them up or tend to them if they protest so they just don’t bother trying. my 2nd was never great for naps but with my first he needed a certain amount of awake time or a nap just wouldn’t happen. A bridging nap would be an absolute disaster for a lot of parents as their babies/toddlers would wake up ratty & be out of sorts for ages after, meaning nothing else would get done

Reactions: 6
I don’t think you’re doing anything wrong.I have 4 kids,3 of whom are small and I also follow their lead,sometimes they have no nap,sometimes they may have 1 nap and their bed times are hit and miss and random times,sometimes they might not sleep until midnight and there’s nothing I can do about it,they just won’t and their routine is the same also,they get out every day for walks and outings either with myself when not working or my husband as we work opposite shifts for childcare reasons. We are just happy for a nights sleep too. Lisa’s strange Sargent Major routine is just crazy and not suitable for most people. It’s suitable for her because she locks those girls in all day,sits on her arse or offloads them to a crèche to go home again to sit on her arse and then they’re home to go to bed again,it’s cruel and it’s madness.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think you’re doing anything wrong.I have 4 kids,3 of whom are small and I also follow their lead,sometimes they have no nap,sometimes they may have 1 nap and their bed times are hit and miss and random times,sometimes they might not sleep until midnight and there’s nothing I can do about it,they just won’t and their routine is the same also,they get out every day for walks and outings either with myself when not working or my husband as we work opposite shifts for childcare reasons. We are just happy for a nights sleep too. Lisa’s strange Sargent Major routine is just crazy and not suitable for most people. It’s suitable for her because she locks those girls in all day,sits on her arse or offloads them to a crèche to go home again to sit on her arse and then they’re home to go to bed again,it’s

I don’t think you’re doing anything wrong.I have 4 kids,3 of whom are small and I also follow their lead,sometimes they have no nap,sometimes they may have 1 nap and their bed times are hit and miss and random times,sometimes they might not sleep until midnight and there’s nothing I can do about it,they just won’t and their routine is the same also,they get out every day for walks and outings either with myself when not working or my husband as we work opposite shifts for childcare reasons. We are just happy for a nights sleep too. Lisa’s strange Sargent Major routine is just crazy and not suitable for most people. It’s suitable for her because she locks those girls in all day,sits on her arse or offloads them to a crèche to go home again to sit on her arse and then they’re home to go to bed again,it’s cruel and it’s m

Thank you! This is my first baby and I was sure I'd be regimented about establishing a good routine and "sleep training" but I quickly realised that's not your decision! Especially when she was up from 12am -3am a few weeks ago just for the chats and giggles 😆😆
---
you’re not missing a thing. Lisa seems to be able to put the girls down & walk away & they will sleep because they don’t have a choice. She won’t pick them up or tend to them if they protest so they just don’t bother trying. my 2nd was never great for naps but with my first he needed a certain amount of awake time or a nap just wouldn’t happen. A bridging nap would be an absolute disaster for a lot of parents as their babies/toddlers would wake up ratty & be out of sorts for ages after, meaning nothing else would get done
Exactly how our life is, bridging nap would bot work

Last edited:
---
Exactly how our life is, bridging nap would bot work
Oh believe me,after we had every one of our children and off home from the hospital we went,I had this master plan in my head to be like all of these other people who’s children go to sleep from 8-8 or go off in as calm as anything when they are newborns for a little nap in the bedroom and little mummy have a cup of coffee. My fecking arse! That plan went down the drain anyway 😂😂😂 they hated sleep and still do and when they were newborn they were awake day and night🫣😂😂 the two of us had to do shifts. Babies/toddlers are mostly stubborn 🫣😂😂 but they’re all different. I’d actually think I was after winning the euro millions if mine went to bed at 7 and slept till 7 or 8-8! I have now put this in my notebook of things that won’t happen 🤣

• Haha
My 3 year old is a champion sleeper but this week the WHOLE week has been a tit show for one reason or another Tuesday night he fell asleep at 6.30 the fecker was up from 2 to 4 for a play and this lad loves his sleep I call BULLSHIT that they slept that amount...

Reactions: 2
Wait til she gets the kids to creche tomorrow it’ll be eyebrows nails, maybe even a new dunnes hoody! Can’t wait to see the cut of her. She is not likeable in any way anymore. We are all mothers trying to do our best and she is just a fraud. Tell the truth, nobody cares if your kids don’t sleep or do sleep. Just be real.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.