My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If
if she’s saying put them to bed later at 8pm and presuming they get up at 8am how would they sleep again at 9/9.30am?? FFS my youngest is 14 months and was doing a catnap early because he was waking before 6am but he’s able to stay awake longer now and only has the wan nap in the middle of the day!

Reactions: 2
I hope she uses that remaining embryo when the girls start school so she can see how much shit she’s talking.

Reactions: 5
Sounds like I didn’t miss much so
---
Makes total sense then

Sounds like I didn’t miss much so
It was awful to watch. Hazel was dying to get out of Lisa’s arms & you could see Lisa was getting really annoyed with her, there was lots of lip pursing & frowning going on while Ayda was sprawled in the buggy taking it all in

It was awful to watch. Hazel was dying to get out of Lisa’s arms & you could see Lisa was getting really annoyed with her, there was lots of lip pursing & frowning going on while Ayda was sprawled in the buggy taking it all in
Them poor bibbies

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 1
Hazel shouting DaaDaaa on live tv nearly killed me off with laughter, it was like her own appeal to find her sperm donor so she could get away from that wan of a mother!

Reactions: 21
Is that her friend at the hospital with her? Is she not capable of doing anything alone?

Is that her friend at the hospital with her? Is she not capable of doing anything alone?
No she’s not capable and she’s far too lazy. Those two little girls look all excited,another rare outing out of the house except this time it’s not to dunnes with her and the mudder,this time it’s to the hospital

Reactions: 13
Could she not have made an effort dressing those girls? Big baggy ill fitting jeans and an old t-shirt on them. Like mini Lisas’s.

Reactions: 14
Why all the videos of them in the waiting room?? is it just me that wouldn’t let my kids out in a hospital waiting room, all the germs

Reactions: 8
No way would I leave my toddlers eating biscuits and drink from their cups so freely around that waiting room

Reactions: 7
I couldn’t have my tiddler looking that scruffy for an appointment! Hope she at least wiped their faces
Pet hate of mine, jeans on bibbies and tiddlers. So restrictive and not cute looking at all. Even when they’re far too big like the twins have on them.

Reactions: 7
Kinda wish I had money to burn purely to give Lisa a run for her money with my daughter 🥲 no matter how strict I have been with a routine she will 100% follow her own path and routine!! although because I have 2 I’ve never had the ability to lock her in the house for weeks on end with no fresh air and make her life revolve around sleep so technically my fault. Should’ve told the older child they don’t need to go to school she can just pay for a certificate online and become a pro at forcing kids to sleep

Reactions: 4
Ah come on they don't look scruffy at all. Perfectly normal looking toddlers. You wouldn't be putting cute dresses on them going for a hospital appointment. Lisa probably looked terrible but they looked fine.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.