Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #13 Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got"...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What 30 something goes to bed at 7pm unless they're on shift work or sick? If I went to bed at 7 I'd be wide awake at 2am!
I think the last time I’d have went to bed at 7 I must have been 6, maybe younger.. there’s something not clicking with our Lisa

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh the today show 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she defo applied to b on it and thought they would find her fascinating and beg her for an interview an introduction was this is Lisa single mother of 2 then got the hump when daithi asked which twin was which how would he know when he doesn't follow u Lisa then tagging them in her story in the hope to appear on theirs but sur she's as rough as a bears hole so they obviously didn't 🤣🤣 and her butthole out in force
Screenshot_20221003-221318.jpg
Screenshot_20221003-221252.jpg
Screenshot_20221003-221234.jpg
Screenshot_20221003-221158.jpg
Screenshot_20221003-221124.jpg
Screenshot_20221003-221110.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s more and more bizarre she’s getting! Why put yourself forward for that segment you’ve left your job and living at home with your parents putting the roof over your head so the cost of living will have little impact on you clearly. Shows though how fame hungry she is she’ll do anything to get her mug out. Also shows, that whole lack of confidence speech was a pile of crap there’s no way if your not feeling confident in your skin you volunteer to go on national tv. And lastly those poor girls rarely leave the walls of the house so of course with the sights and sounds of a tv studio they are going to think they are in Disneyland and be stimulated beyond their imagination. She’s a really stupid woman even worse than I previously thought

Reactions: 20
What 30 something goes to bed at 7pm unless they're on shift work or sick? If I went to bed at 7 I'd be wide awake at 2am!
The wan day of the online course has really tired her out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now that she is an unemployed, single mother, living at home with Mam and Dad, doing a snake oil college course, with odd notions about parenting and looks to be struggling...

It's starting to look like a teen mom account.
Except she looks 55.

She seriously needs to get her tit together.
Doing that show the way she did was pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s more and more bizarre she’s getting! Why put yourself forward for that segment you’ve left your job and living at home with your parents putting the roof over your head so the cost of living will have little impact on you clearly. Shows though how fame hungry she is she’ll do anything to get her mug out. Also shows, that whole lack of confidence speech was a pile of crap there’s no way if your not feeling confident in your skin you volunteer to go on national tv. And lastly those poor girls rarely leave the walls of the house so of course with the sights and sounds of a tv studio they are going to think they are in Disneyland and be stimulated beyond their imagination. She’s a really stupid woman even worse than I previously thought

She obviously never had an ounce of attention from anyone in her life until she set up her account. She thought it would take off especially when she had twins but it hasn't because she has zero personality. So she's doing anything now to keep it going and get her name out there

Reactions: 12
Oh the today show 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she defo applied to b on it and thought they would find her fascinating and beg her for an interview an introduction was this is Lisa single mother of 2 then got the hump when daithi asked which twin was which how would he know when he doesn't follow u Lisa then tagging them in her story in the hope to appear on theirs but sur she's as rough as a bears hole so they obviously didn't 🤣🤣 and her butthole out in force View attachment 1627178View attachment 1627179View attachment 1627180View attachment 1627181View attachment 1627182View attachment 1627183
The cost of living. That really is a joke in fairness when you look at her circumstances.

Ayda looks doped up in the pram 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The cost of living. That really is a joke in fairness when you look at her circumstances.

Ayda looks doped up in the pram 😅
Ayda was just sitting back observing the tit show, her expression was priceless. Hazel cracked me up, she’s as cute. They’re gorgeous little girls, I’d say they have great little personalities, all we ever seem to see is them caked in food or “killing each other” & I’m sure there’s so much more to them than that.

Attachments

• Haha
Ayda was just sitting back observing the tit show, her expression was priceless. Hazel cracked me up, she’s as cute. They’re gorgeous little girls, I’d say they have great little personalities, all we ever seem to see is them caked in food or “killing each other” & I’m sure there’s so much more to them than that.
Oh Jesus mammys not happy there 🙈😂 the face like thunder!
Also, what kind of 30 year old mammy of 2 can go to bed at 7pm? I’ve 2 kids and I’m younger than her and my house work only starts after 8pm when the kids go to bed! You’d know she’s an overgrown child who doesn’t have to worry about laundry, dishes, shopping , cleaning. Etc

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh Jesus mammys not happy there 🙈😂 the face like thunder!
Also, what kind of 30 year old mammy of 2 can go to bed at 7pm? I’ve 2 kids and I’m younger than her and my house work only starts after 8pm when the kids go to bed! You’d know she’s an overgrown child who doesn’t have to worry about laundry, dishes, shopping , cleaning. Etc
I kept my eldest up until after 10 last night as I didn’t get a minute with him all day. Husband is unwell, toddler was awake with a sore leg & didn’t get to sleep until 9. My day ended with a cuppa & a biscuit at 11.30 & there’s so much I still needed to do.
If she repeatedly needs to go to bed at 7 she needs to get her doc to do full bloods & refer her for a sleep study to rule out sleep apnea, that’s not normal at her age.
I see she’s on the couch again this morning with a floor covered in talc while the girls try to play. If the girls had a good sleep then she’s had 11-12 hours too, get off the couch & don’t be letting those girls play in filth.

Reactions: 9
That image is hilarious. Agreed, the girls seem like characters but all we’ve really been shown of their personalities so far is big one, small one and good grubber

What is going on there? Her head is the length of her lower legs 😅

• Haha
She obviously never had an ounce of attention from anyone in her life until she set up her account. She thought it would take off especially when she had twins but it hasn't because she has zero personality. So she's doing anything now to keep it going and get her name out there
There's also an intoxicating amount of attention you get from all the healthcare staff with a twin pregnancy, all the appointments and midwives & doctors asking her intently "how are you?". Then all the drama of the early delivery and nicu, etc. it's no wonder she's up to the gp at the slightest sniffle - it's a big drop to go from all that attention and care to the boring routine of life at home with two babies. A lot of the ivf and pregnancy instafam would have drifted away once the babies were delivered.

I've had a few rough nights with the kids and had been feeling it (and looking terrible). Today I took the time for a proper shower and hair wash, little bit of make up and didn't wear a tracksuit. And I'm feeling a million times better for it. I thought that colour blue she wore on the tv looked lovely on Lisa, and I hope that getting dressed,
out of the house and away from her comfort tv remote did her good.

so odd why bring the buggy on national tv? Never seen the likes of it, baby looks like she’s no support at all slumped over.

Reactions: 12
so odd why bring the buggy on national tv? Never seen the likes of it, baby looks like she’s no support at all slumped over.
Really uncomfortable looking, it doesn’t look like the shoulder straps can be raised any higher so they’d just slide straight off them & cause them to slump over. I had a different buggy from the same makers & my daughter had outgrown it before she turned one because of the same issue with the straps.

Reactions: 2
Ayda is like ffs hazel we’ll have to listen to her now the whole way home in the car😂 I’m not saying she will but she reminds me of those parents who pinch their children under the arm when out in public to get them to behave

• Haha
She probably had no other option if she wanted them both there. She can barely hold one baby let alone two.

• Haha
Ayda is like ffs hazel we’ll have to listen to her now the whole way home in the car😂 I’m not saying she will but she reminds me of those parents who pinch their children under the arm when out in public to get them to behave
They wouldnt have heard her over the white noise machine🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.