My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She managed to use "as well" correctly in one slide. Alas the next one had two instances of Lisa's unique "aswel". 34 years of age 🤯

She is OBSESSED with twins…
It’s actually sad like her only identity is she has twins.

100% writing questions into herself, the rear facing one was definitely a dog a Kim.

Reactions: 7
sahm here to an almost 2 year old, don’t feel he’s ‘sick of looking at me’, sure plenty of stay at home parents or working from home parents would equally agree. Don’t act like that was your reason for putting them in crèche, you just couldn’t cope hun

Reactions: 10
A voucher ha ha !! Like someone really asked that ! As for 3 full days in creche...it breaks me ...its my own issue I know as this will be the first year one of mine will need two mornings in creche ..I struggled going back to work with grandparent support before..I cried still every day...bit better now as older ones on school etc but leaving the smallest be so tough ...look I get they are getting so much at creche but they are small for the shortest time ...am I selfish that I want all the time...these insta ones throw it away to talk to a phone .

Reactions: 7
So she does a Mickey mouse course and becomes an expert......
Because she has done something her way it's the only way it seems.
Cuz babies are only bottlefed and sleep in their beds.
Oh and again it seems like she's only interested in twins 🙄.
So mums if you have one co sleeping breastfed baby she can't help you I'm afraid 🤦

Reactions: 6
sahm here to an almost 2 year old, don’t feel he’s ‘sick of looking at me’, sure plenty of stay at home parents or working from home parents would equally agree. Don’t act like that was your reason for putting them in crèche, you just couldn’t cope hun
That’s exactly what they’re in creche is for. She was in tears with them home a couple of weeks ago & sat on her arse while Ayda pulled a full pack of wipes out of the pack without any intervention from Lisa, she just wasn’t in the mood for parenting. She doesn’t enjoy the day to day things, she just enjoys the attention that comes with having twins & she struggles the rest of the time.
Stuck in today because she has no car & is making time to answer questions. What’s stopping her loading up the buggy & getting out for a ramble or setting up some activities for the girls in the kitchen. Perfect time for some messy play given she has no where else to be. I don’t think she’ll leave the couch though

Reactions: 6
A lazy day watchin frozen and it’s only 11am! Seriously! It’s a gorgeous morning! Why can’t she stick them in the buggy and go for a walk up and down the road?! Or wrap them up and let them wander around the garden! Kids get bored sittin on front of screens within the same 4 walls all day!

Reactions: 11
A lazy day is lovely every now and again but if it’s your normal than it’s not a treat, it’s a way of life. This isn’t some magical bonus to her. Kids love being outdoors, it’s fun and they get to learn and explore and it would be great for her in regards to her mental health, what the hell is the reason to be sitting watching a movie at this hour? It’s not even midday! Get up, clean the house and get the girls out

Reactions: 8
How is she giving advice on parenting when she has her children trapped inside on a beautiful Spring Morning. While it annoys me so much that she gets childcare for basically nothing it really is the best thing for the 2 girls

Reactions: 4
I just can't understand this one. Those reviews have got to be written by her, please tell me there are people not as daft as her in the world that want to pay HER for parenting guidance 🤦‍♀️ look at her slobbing out on the couch again just looking into the camera. This is not normal carry on 🙄🙄😐
Screenshot_20230209-120702_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She thinks she knows it all.
Bet you if I had a pain in my toe she would be getting her foot amputated one of dim people

Reactions: 1
Why on earth is anyone asking for Lisa’s opinion on the chicken pox vaccine. That’s what your GP/practice nurse is for 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
As much as she annoys me, I am glad she shared bits on car seat safety. Hopefully Dim Kim sees it and takes note after putting her 5mth old forward facing and saying she will do what she wants :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
As much as she annoys me, I am glad she shared bits on car seat safety. Hopefully Dim Kim sees it and takes note after putting her 5mth old forward facing and saying she will do what she wants :rolleyes:
Her doing it and then her reaction was such a disgrace, hope she sees Lisa and Jens stories today. Not that it would make a difference to someone like her

Who is Di

Who is Dim Kim lol
remaining hopeful, did an ivf journey etc. She's from Cork. Baby boy born end of July I think and she moved him to big car seat, forward facing at 5.5mths. Got huge backlash and then screamed into the phone that she will do what she likes etc. Now to be fair, some of the comments she showed in her rant were absolutely nice and just saying 'you know its safer by far to leave them as long as possible etc'.. but she got the cheapest car seat going, that there are safety warnings about 🤯 :rolleyes:

remaining hopeful, did an ivf journey etc. She's from Cork. Baby boy born end of July I think and she moved him to big car seat, forward facing at 5.5mths. Got huge backlash and then screamed into the phone that she will do what she likes etc. Now to be fair, some of the comments she showed in her rant were absolutely nice and just saying 'you know its safer by far to leave them as long as possible etc'.. but she got the cheapest car seat going, that there are safety warnings about 🤯 :rolleyes:
Ah ok thanks must look her up thanks

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.