My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone asked is her rate VAT inclusive?
The way she’s talking this morning it sounds like she has a few customers. She’d want to be careful what she is saying if she’s not registered as a company yet because that’s already a huge amount of undeclared income.
a ‘few’ to me is 5+ not sure what the rest of you would class a few as. That’s potentially €1500 in less than a fortnight

Reactions: 1
I’m curious to the people here who have had help with sleep consultants because I have no experience,

Is Lisa a magical miracle worker or is it a usual thing that 3 days in your baby miraculously sleeps all night?
No. Lucy Wolfe says 3-4 weeks minimum and she claims it can get worse before it gets better so there’s no way Lisa, I mean that lovely client, got results that quickly. Unless it was fluke but that doesn’t mean it will happen going forward. You’re re training their sleep cycle - impossible to do in 2 nights

Reactions: 13
I’m curious to the people here who have had help with sleep consultants because I have no experience,

Is Lisa a magical miracle worker or is it a usual thing that 3 days in your baby miraculously sleeps all night?
Pure fluke I’d say. I wouldn’t expect any changes to kick in less than a week. Even the more experienced professionals wouldn’t estimate 2 weeks. Could be pure fluke that the baby mentioned slept through, they could get 2 good nights & then back to being awake again & nothing to do with Lisa’s advice

Reactions: 5
The way she’s talking this morning it sounds like she has a few customers. She’d want to be careful what she is saying if she’s not registered as a company yet because that’s already a huge amount of undeclared income.
a ‘few’ to me is 5+ not sure what the rest of you would class a few as. That’s potentially €1500 in less than a fortnight
According to CRO (company registration website) Lisa’s little sleepers isn’t listed as a company? So how does that work re payment and taxes? Even if you Google it, it doesn’t come up. So Instagram is her only link to that booking/appointment site. Where’s the website? How can you charge clients for payments if you’re not fully qualified?

Reactions: 8
According to CRO (company registration website) Lisa’s little sleepers isn’t listed as a company? So how does that work re payment and taxes? Even if you Google it, it doesn’t come up. So Instagram is her only link to that booking/appointment site. Where’s the website? How can you charge clients for payments if you’re not fully qualified?
That’s why I’ve been asking here, I don’t see any trace of it despite her mentioning it weeks back. She was talking about registering the company name, getting her website & doing her exams. Then a couple of weeks after that she was upset over not being ready for the exams.

Genuine questions, I’ve noticed that her forbear has a lot of dents on it, what causes that?

She's gas isn't she when she's trying to be all professional with her glasses and emails. Until she starts scratching and smacking the lips. Why can't she wash her hair? I wouldn't go to Lidl with greasy hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She might be just a sole trader. You don’t pay are Vat then just your income tax

Imagine not even giving your potential clients (who are parents of small kid/kids) an estimated time frame for when you’ll call them?! Nah, just a “I’ll giv yee a shout at sum stage throughout d day” Christ.

Reactions: 12
Imagine not even giving your potential clients (who are parents of small kid/kids) an estimated time frame for when you’ll call them?! Nah, just a “I’ll giv yee a shout at sum stage throughout d day” Christ.
Lisa probably can’t fathom a parent not being free all day because her day is mostly filled with nothing. No where to be and nothing to do, well plenty to do in reality but if Lisa can do the bare minimum in life she will

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lisa probably can’t fathom a parent not being free all day because her day is mostly filled with nothing. No where to be and nothing to do, well plenty to do in reality but if Lisa can do the bare minimum in life she will
That's what an appointment book is for!!!... you can plot out your times say I'll ring you at....

Ya and a single mothers work is never done. Except in your case Lisa where pippa does it all for you 🤦🏻‍😉

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.