My Moo And Roo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t seen her tonsillitis posts yet 🙄 yep she will be straight for another covid test for sure
Today on her stories she posted a new cup and said something along the lines of drinking honey and lemon for her tonsilitis.

Reactions: 2
And during the week when she was modelling those Zara tracksuits.. they were God awful on her , they did her figure no favours.. she was twisting and turning the legs and giggling and posing in them.. I thought to myself this one is either a secret contortionist or she has rickets...
I cringed so hard for her. She says she doesn’t buy fast fashion and buys staple clothes that will last but then shops in Zara. Ok Jess. The “modelling” was hard to watch. She can’t get dressed without feeling the need to laugh to herself and move awkwardly to try show us her clothes.
Rickets 😂 Don’t be giving her ideas for next week’s ailment.

• Haha
D0DEBBCB-8638-4678-A342-80CEB463C22E.jpeg

Those Zara bottoms were so unflattering and severe around the front area, she had to cross the legs over completely while ‘modelling’ them... my advice, package them up and send them back or donate to charity or fire them into the back of the wardrobe never to see the light of day again..

Who is she giggling at???! Is it an interactive mirror?!
Since Dec 10th (according to herself - not rumours)

Chemical Pregnancy Miscarriage
Pneumonia
Collapsed Lung
Tooth infection
Thrush
Bacterial Vagina Infection
Cold sore that got infected
Migraine 2-3 over 6 weeks
8 week Miscarriage , 8 weeks after last miscarriage
Tonsillitis
Covid tests x 2-

I know my GP would be sending me for tests anyway if my immune system was that fucked

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Pneumonia
Collapsed Lung
Tooth infection
Thrush
Tonsillitis
Covid tests x 2-

I know my GP would be sending me for tests anyway if my immune system was that fucked
The other day when she has the migraine she posted a picture of herself with a mask on. Did anyone make out if she was in a waiting room of a GP or was back in hospital? She wouldn’t have been wearing a mask if she was at home.
View attachment 447449

Those Zara bottoms were so unflattering and severe around the front area, she had to cross the legs over completely while ‘modelling’ them... my advice, package them up and send them back or donate to charity or fire them into the back of the wardrobe never to see the light of day again..
This is her exactly! She copies other influencers “style” anyway but I agree, those bottoms need to be a size bigger and styled better. Although I’m sure she is trying to promote body positivity. She isn’t plus size by any means

The other day when she has the migraine she posted a picture of herself with a mask on. Did anyone make out if she was in a waiting room of a GP or was back in hospital? She wouldn’t have been wearing a mask if she was at home.

This is her exactly! She copies other influencers “style” anyway but I agree, those bottoms need to be a size bigger and styled better. Although I’m sure she is trying to promote body positivity. She isn’t plus size by any means
It looked like the background of the hospital she posted previously. It was probably her selfie from when she was in there last week. Don’t think we got one that day....

Pneumonia
Collapsed Lung
Tooth infection
Thrush
Tonsillitis
Covid tests x 2-

Wow thanks for the recap!!

Yes I thought the same, that it was a selfie from the previous day or so when in the hospital....

She says she’s all about body positivity and body acceptance and I admire that in a genuine person. However why then use one leg to tuck in the other leg, to appear slimmer.. it’s hard to explain the way she was doing it but it’s a common hack thats used when posing to give an illusion of being slimmer...

Yep she’s going to be 30 next February. With her fiance around 10 years or so according to her (but who knows really) and pregnant 7 times. Even the timeframe between the chemical pregnancy and getting pregnant again..what was it? 2 weeks later she’s pregnant again? Find it strange that sex would even be on the cards personally after that but that’s just me. Who knows why she’s been so obsessed with getting pregnant. She has said she doesn’t enjoy pregnancy but seems to want to have a newborn on her chest whenever one child becomes at all independent. All she has going for her is babies. That’s her content. She more than likely doesn’t know who she is without being pregnant or like another poster said, recovering from a pregnancy. Tonight she said she is going to take permanent contraception and for the sake of her physical health and well-being I hope she does. Her body while young has been through a lot with 7 pregnancies in around 10 years 🥴
Strangely I have the exact same dates as her, had a miscarriage on December 10th and was pregnant again two weeks later. You obviously don’t understand the heartbreak of having three miscarriages in a row and just wanting so desperately to be pregnant(this is my story) I’m now ten weeks pregnant and everything is ok so far 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Strangely I have the exact same dates as her, had a miscarriage on December 10th and was pregnant again two weeks later. You obviously don’t understand the heartbreak of having three miscarriages in a row and just wanting so desperately to be pregnant(this is my story) I’m now ten weeks pregnant and everything is ok so far 🤞
Unfortunately I do understand the heartbeat, albeit not 3 consecutive and I am sorry for your losses. Congratulations on your pregnancy 🤰🥳
Yes I thought the same, that it was a selfie from the previous day or so when in the hospital....

She says she’s all about body positivity and body acceptance and I admire that in a genuine person. However why then use one leg to tuck in the other leg, to appear slimmer.. it’s hard to explain the way she was doing it but it’s a common hack thats used when posing to give an illusion of being slimmer...
Very true. The contortionist poses are to make her look slimmer, and I think she is already slim. It’s as if she doesn’t know how to be herself. Copy and paste what she sees others doing, how they pose, home decor 🥱

Not body shaming. But for a one who goes on a lot about body acceptance, she’s obviously using angles & more when taking selfie’s as this is not the size she portrays herself to be. Again, only bringing it up because she goes on about it so much
I know you’re not body shaming her, but I think it’s the style of the dress, I have a couple of midi dresses and they don’t photograph well. I posted a pic of me wearing one on Instagram and a college friend asked if I was expecting again 😭(I wasn’t)

• Wow
Not body shaming. But for a one who goes on a lot about body acceptance, she’s obviously using angles & more when taking selfie’s as this is not the size she portrays herself to be. Again, only bringing it up because she goes on about it so much
Miraculous recovery just in time too 🙈

Reactions: 1
would she been obliged to mention #gift or similar on those balloon displays? I find it hard to believe she bought two displays from two different providers and paid for both, it’s not impossible of course but the cynic in me can’t help it.

Reactions: 4
I know you’re not body shaming her, but I think it’s the style of the dress, I have a couple of midi dresses and they don’t photograph well. I posted a pic of me wearing one on Instagram and a college friend asked if I was expecting again 😭(I wasn’t)
I think it’s a little more than the style of dress. Where she takes pictures of herself she definitely uses angles to make her appear slimmer vs when she doesn’t and looks bigger than what she presents to everyone. Not an issue IF she didn’t harp on and on about how great she is at loving herself for who she is just the way she is. If you truly loved yourself why the need to pose to appear smaller??? I am by no means body shaming her, in fact I think she has a great figure.

I realised yesterday that she couldn’t just be present on her son’s birthday and wait until tomorrow to post about it. I understand wanting to take pictures for memories but her whole life is lived through the lens of social media. She only thinks about her life in terms of what will look good for Instagram making sure every picture is staged and insta worthy (even the I’m so real staged pics). When she steps away from her phone does she see her reality and is it miserable? I think it’s as if her life is nothing that she imagined it would be and instead of helping herself she uses her phone and social media a means to escape.

would she been obliged to mention #gift or similar on those balloon displays? I find it hard to believe she bought two displays from two different providers and paid for both, it’s not impossible of course but the cynic in me can’t help it.
Not a hope she paid for either. Or the cakes

She probably had to post and tag on the day if it was all part of the freebie agreement... the two balloon providers shared the display in their pages too so there had to be some sort of collaboration involved but no mention of it.... for a one with such strong views and opinions on certain topics, transparency doesn’t seem to be one.

Someone shared her post on their stories and I found her that way. Something niggling again when I watch her. I'm not usually wrong when I have a feeling about someone.
It's absolutely awful for people to go through mcs but to cash in on them for personal gain is just wrong.
I don't know about anyone else but I'm not a fan of being sick, that's a whole lot of illness for a few weeks.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s a little more than the style of dress. Where she takes pictures of herself she definitely uses angles to make her appear slimmer vs when she doesn’t and looks bigger than what she presents to everyone. Not an issue IF she didn’t harp on and on about how great she is at loving herself for who she is just the way she is. If you truly loved yourself why the need to pose to appear smaller??? I am by no means body shaming her, in fact I think she has a great figure.

I realised yesterday that she couldn’t just be present on her son’s birthday and wait until tomorrow to post about it. I understand wanting to take pictures for memories but her whole life is lived through the lens of social media. She only thinks about her life in terms of what will look good for Instagram making sure every picture is staged and insta worthy (even the I’m so real staged pics). When she steps away from her phone does she see her reality and is it miserable? I think it’s as if her life is nothing that she imagined it would be and instead of helping herself she uses her phone and social media a means to escape.

Not a hope she paid for either. Or the cakes
I agree, she does go on and on about “body positivity” when she is in fact about a size 12, attractive woman. I am so fed up of size 12-14 bloggers showing off the rolls/ cellulite and writing long, meandering captions about it. Nobody gives a f—-k

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I agree, she does go on and on about “body positivity” when she is in fact about a size 12, attractive woman. I am so fed up of size 12-14 bloggers showing off the rolls/ cellulite and writing long, meandering captions about it. Nobody gives a f—-k
HELL YES! None of these women understand the struggles of those who aren’t “society’s norm” and struggle to find clothing etc. You aren’t brave for sharing Hun, you’re jumping on a trendy bandwagon to get a few more likes and increase engagement. Just like she mentions having an abortion when that was relevant. As soon as that wasn’t the topic of conversation her story changed to a miscarriage because that was the new narrative.

I had to unfollow her today after someone asked what she ordered. Her words “A ciabatta with sliced Irish chicken fillet, smoked bacon, sun dried tomatoes, drizzled with fire roast tomato sauce”. She couldn’t just say it was their house special. That wouldn’t be theatrical enough. My life is so much better now I know the nationality of her chicken and which body part was used for her sambo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3