My Moo And Roo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep she’s going to be 30 next February. With her fiance around 10 years or so according to her (but who knows really) and pregnant 7 times. Even the timeframe between the chemical pregnancy and getting pregnant again..what was it? 2 weeks later she’s pregnant again? Find it strange that sex would even be on the cards personally after that but that’s just me. Who knows why she’s been so obsessed with getting pregnant. She has said she doesn’t enjoy pregnancy but seems to want to have a newborn on her chest whenever one child becomes at all independent. All she has going for her is babies. That’s her content. She more than likely doesn’t know who she is without being pregnant or like another poster said, recovering from a pregnancy. Tonight she said she is going to take permanent contraception and for the sake of her physical health and well-being I hope she does. Her body while young has been through a lot with 7 pregnancies in around 10 years 🥴
She also said the last baby nearly a year ago was her last. And they were ‘happy with 3’... she will be pregnant again soon.

Reactions: 2
The things I could tell you about this woman. The accent is false, this isn't how she speaks at all, we often spoke on a night out. I couldn't believe it when I seen her Instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The things I could tell you about this woman. The accent is false, this isn't how she speaks at all, we often spoke on a night out. I couldn't believe it when I seen her Instagram.
You mean the slow, dramatic over pronounced words ? Thought so.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘Mourning, how our we’.... and when there’s literally nothing left to say except admire herself in the camera, ‘so...... yeah.......’

‘Mourning, how our we’.... and when there’s literally nothing left to say except admire herself in the camera, ‘so...... yeah.......’
Loves herself. I live in the same town as her and know her through a friend. She does not speak like that irl. It’s as if she thinks over pronouncing everything makes her sound more intelligent. Does anyone remember when she was on Ireland am for the naked pics? I found it hard to watch because she puts on an act and changes her mannerisms/ accent to morph into whoever she’s talking to at the time.

Reactions: 5
Anyone catch she said once Matt gets home she was having birthday cake today? He’s doing tiling in houses (non essential) and claiming the PUP. Was doing it during the previous restrictions on construction too according to neighbors. Im sure there’s loads at it but her slip of the tongue could see him getting reported. No wonder the plugging of the swipe up to read my Patreon has gone quiet since this thread started. Must not be stuck for money anymore.

• Wow
Yeah, I noticed that alright... I thought she’d be smarter than to slip like that...

What Id like to know is, when she’s videoing herself in front of the mirror, who is she giggling at?

• Haha
Yeah, I noticed that alright... I thought she’d be smarter than to slip like that...

What Id like to know is, when she’s videoing herself in front of the mirror, who is she giggling at?
Very silly of her alright. Hopefully doesn’t land them in unnecessary trouble. I cringed so hard seeing the poses and dramatic head tilts while laughing at herself in a mirror in her hall. Can she not get dressed without feeling the need to show strangers online?
She is still harping on about inviting everyone to her 30th birthday next year. Does she think her followers are real life friends? 😳

Reactions: 1
She’s adores herself, I’m all for the self love but she’s another level altogether. As they say ‘if she was chocolate, she’d eat herself...’

I recall someone asking her before about friends and she said something like her circle is small but so so close etc, which I don’t really buy into, to be honest. Seems like she’s a bit self conscious about lack of friends now since she was questioned on it, so I’m guessing she’s trying to casually combat that now with this party scenario.

She’s adores herself, I’m all for the self love but she’s another level altogether. As they say ‘if she was chocolate, she’d eat herself...’

I recall someone asking her before about friends and she said something like her circle is small but so so close etc, which I don’t really buy into, to be honest. Seems like she’s a bit self conscious about lack of friends now since she was questioned on it, so I’m guessing she’s trying to casually combat that now with this party scenario.
Self love and vanity are too very different things. None are so empty as those who are full of themselves comes to mind. And I agree that she is likely self conscious about lack of friends hence inviting complete strangers to make sure you look popular for the social media pictures. Let’s be honest, if she had friends she would post it. She can’t leave the house without posting about it so she would only love to snap her and her friends doing things pre Covid-19 restrictions. Likely looking for freebies too for her birthday, maybe a venue will reach out to her to host it there. I was half thinking she was looking for a car sponsorship when she was asking for recommendations on a 7 seater. Google it.

It’s only a matter of time until she goes on the beg for a makeover for the bedroom for the older two... drop a hint here and a hint there until someone falls for the bait. She got the nursery done that way which she loves to share, but never the other bedroom.. :unsure:

It’s only a matter of time until she goes on the beg for a makeover for the bedroom for the older two... drop a hint here and a hint there until someone falls for the bait. She got the nursery done that way which she loves to share, but never the other bedroom.. :unsure:
Probably waiting to see what she can get for free. She got all the pain free and tags the company regularly. She’s definitely on the beg for a new couch too, watch this space. Subtle hints aren’t so subtle. I remember when she got loads of new makeup or skincare sent to her after her kids had just found and “destroyed” her stuff. There was that break away in Kerry too that was sponsored. I think that’s my biggest issue with her. She acts like she isn’t like the rest of them. Well your mirror selfie’s laughing at nothing and begging for freebies show otherwise Jess. Just own it 😂

Anyone catch she said once Matt gets home she was having birthday cake today? He’s doing tiling in houses (non essential) and claiming the PUP. Was doing it during the previous restrictions on construction too according to neighbors. Im sure there’s loads at it but her slip of the tongue could see him getting reported. No wonder the plugging of the swipe up to read my Patreon has gone quiet since this thread started. Must not be stuck for money anymore.
Was that today? Has she deleted it since? I’m just catching up now and no sign! Silly slip up if that’s the case!

Self love and vanity are too very different things. None are so empty as those who are full of themselves comes to mind. And I agree that she is likely self conscious about lack of friends hence inviting complete strangers to make sure you look popular for the social media pictures. Let’s be honest, if she had friends she would post it. She can’t leave the house without posting about it so she would only love to snap her and her friends doing things pre Covid-19 restrictions. Likely looking for freebies too for her birthday, maybe a venue will reach out to her to host it there. I was half thinking she was looking for a car sponsorship when she was asking for recommendations on a 7 seater. Google it.
They NEVER google these things when they’re on the beg! None of the “influencers” must know how to google anything 😂

• Haha
Was that today? Has she deleted it since? I’m just catching up now and no sign! Silly slip up if that’s the case!

They NEVER google these things when they’re on the beg! None of the “influencers” must know how to google anything 😂
No this was said yesterday so likely gone now. Very silly.
Is there some sort of school for “influencers” 😂 where they learn how to pose while laughing at nothing, and how to subtly beg for free tit and tips for how to be “so real”when really it’s all orchestrated. No sign of patreon plugs since this thread started.

Is there some sort of school for “influencers” 😂 where they learn how to pose while laughing at nothing, and how to subtly beg for free tit and tips for how to be “so real”when really it’s all orchestrated. No sign of patreon plugs since this thread started.
Yeah, it’s called The School of Hard Necks. :LOL: She has 130 or signed up to it.... I wouldn’t pay 5 cent a month to listen to her know-it all preaching.. her Moo username is certainly appropriate because she knows how to milk every last drop out of everything

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There was one - where she posted up that she had 131 patrons and she was eternally grateful or something to that effect ...

Yeah, it’s called The School of Hard Necks. :LOL: She has 130 or signed up to it.... I wouldn’t pay 5 cent a month to listen to her know-it all preaching.. her Moo username is certainly appropriate because she knows how to milk every last drop out of everything
School of hard necks!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
There was one - where she posted up that she had 131 patrons and she was eternally grateful or something to that effect ...

School of hard necks!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
The school of hard necks 🤣😂

The other day she had a migraine (never a headache) and today it’s tonsilitis (probably a sore throat). Only dying to have to get another Covid-19 test for something to talk about 😳

The school of hard necks 🤣😂

The other day she had a migraine (never a headache) and today it’s tonsilitis (probably a sore throat). Only dying to have to get another Covid-19 test for something to talk about 😳
Haven’t seen her tonsillitis posts yet 🙄 yep she will be straight for another covid test for sure

And during the week when she was modelling those Zara tracksuits.. they were God awful on her , they did her figure no favours.. she was twisting and turning the legs and giggling and posing in them.. I thought to myself this one is either a secret contortionist or she has rickets...