My Moo And Roo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s an awful thing to say but it doesn’t add up. The tissue you pass may look dark red and shiny - some women describe it as looking like liver. You might find a sac with a baby INSIDE the sac, about the size of a small bean. If you look closely, you MIGHT be able to see where the eyes, arms and legs were forming but of course it’s dramatised! There is no way physically for her to be able to determine the gender of anything. What she is claiming happened is not an 8 week miscarriage. And the fact this is her 4th mc (Didn’t she say it was her 7th pregnancy), why wouldn’t you want to get tested or see why. Especially when you did the last time it happened. Something isn’t right with her story.

I’m so sorry to hear about your loss and difficult journey 😢 I agree it is extremely triggering for so many and even for her own benefit she should take her mc offline. The selfie she posted (taken in a hospital it looks like), is not something that most, if anyone would think to do hearing they have a threatened miscarriage. She has to know what she is doing dangling the snippets in front of the 13k random strangers and then throws in the swipe up to read on my patreon, but pay me first.
I was a fan before but the whole I’m so great, I love myself and am so confident in my body that I’m showing my body contorted in positions to make me look bigger than I am. Even the slimmest of us have rolls when we lean over sitting down. She probably saw the body positivity movement was “popular” and figured she would be trendy and hop on the bandwagon.
Does anyone remember how before she set up patreon she had a poll or q&a on Instagram asking people what they thought about patreon and if they read blogs etc. followed by a don’t worry I’m not ever going to do that. Think less than a week later she’s throwing the patreon onto people. It wouldn’t surprise me if she makes up drama to have content.

She was stealing taglines and posts word for word before. She was called out for posting other people’s words or images and not crediting them and apparently came on stories crying about it.
Thank you. Like I say I've been there and it's so sad and awful and it just such a sadness you carry. I can't imagine after finding out having the thought of even looking at my phone, let alone picking it up, taking a selfie in a hospital waiting room, and then posting about what's happening. I know everyone deals with things differently and people have different circumstance and situations but why the duck would you do that. If its to share to help others going through it, surely that can wait, I just don't get it. I feel bad because it's almost like kicking her when she's down but what is the world coming to when even the most personal moments are content.

Reactions: 3
I just read that excerpt posted above. Wow is all I can say.
I have no words.

maybe she decided herself that it was a girl and that’s fair enough if that’a how someone wants to remember their baby etc but then say that. Don’t imply you were able to tell it’s gender when it was the size of your fingernail.

and if I spent 20/30 minutes looking and talking to my Baby who didn’t make it I don’tthink I could then stand up and flush it away? Even a little burial in the garden with a flower on top or something for my own peace of mind.... something just doesn’t add up.

and I agree with the hospital waiting room selfie. Not a hope you would think or want to do that when you’re in there for a suspected miscarriage. Surely??

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I just read that excerpt posted above. Wow is all I can say.
I have no words.

maybe she decided herself that it was a girl and that’s fair enough if that’a how someone wants to remember their baby etc but then say that. Don’t imply you were able to tell it’s gender when it was the size of your fingernail.

and if I spent 20/30 minutes looking and talking to my Baby who didn’t make it I don’tthink I could then stand up and flush it away? Even a little burial in the garden with a flower on top or something for my own peace of mind.... something just doesn’t add up.

and I agree with the hospital waiting room selfie. Not a hope you would think or want to do that when you’re in there for a suspected miscarriage. Surely??
I agree if she decided it was a girl then fine but like you said be transparent about that. And if she wants to “keep it real” say you saw the sac and would have manually broken the sac to see it’s contents. She has painted a horrifying picture.
At the beginning when she first posted about it with the selfies she said to women who may have been told the same thing by the hospital that they are not alone (fair enough). But to give a day by day account and then want people to pay her? It’s disturbing. How horrified would you be if you were going through the same thing? Imagine women waiting to see eyes looking back at them on tissue and when they don’t see what she’s claiming, how upsetting it would be for them. Many women likely accidentally flush the sac without realising it. It’s more harmful than helpful.
I don’t like to come across as kicking her when she’s down because she has still experienced a loss. However, to try use that loss as an opportunity to cash in makes me physically sick. If she had said her fiance is out of work and on the PUP and they’re struggling financially, I think people MIGHT be a little more forgiving.
Social media has consumed her. It isn’t real life but it seems she seeks acceptance and approval from strangers because she has must not have anyone else, which is sad. She is a narcissistic person who seems lost. While I’m sorry for her loss and wouldn’t wish that on any woman, I think she needs to be called out for trying to benefit from this financially.

Reactions: 6
I’m open to correction but I believe this latest miscarriage is her third. Her first pregnancy ended in an abortion I recall her saying in her earlier days.

Reactions: 2
I’m open to correction but I believe this latest miscarriage is her third. Her first pregnancy ended in an abortion I recall her saying in her earlier days.
That’s what I always understood too - but she’s changed the story since. It was always abortion until the miscarriage last year & now she refers to it as a miscarriage..

Or as she calls them, their ‘four losses’, trying to rewrite the story to suit the current agenda...

Reactions: 4
Oh is that for real??? I didn’t know her first loss was an abortion and yes she does talk about her losses....
I had forgotten all about that! Yes you’re correct. She said aaages ago that when she and her fiance met she fell pregnant with her first and had an abortion. Then never spoke about it again until her mc last year and like others have said has changed her story to suit the narrative which proves my point that she likes to be seen as a victim.

sharing on patreon versus sharing on Instagram because she had more ‘control’ on patreon was enough for me... no mention of the patreon being paid content versus insta being free though.. if you don’t want to share, just don’t share them... simple!! like does she think we are all that thick and gullible to believe that.. I had to laugh...

And let’s be straight before she says it, crying bullying - I’m sure most of you here like me are pro-choice. Your body your choice, not my business! But she either lied about abortion in the first place to be ‘woke’ when it was the 2016-2019 headlines in Ireland (repeal) or else now she’s lying to change the story. Jess I won’t let you accuse this thread of bullying when you realise it’s here. We are just repeating but also querying what youve said

Reactions: 6
And let’s be straight before she says it, crying bullying - I’m sure most of you here like me are pro-choice. Your body your choice, not my business! But she either lied about abortion in the first place to be ‘woke’ when it was the 2016-2019 headlines in Ireland (repeal) or else now she’s lying to change the story. Jess I won’t let you accuse this thread of bullying when you realise it’s here. We are just repeating but also querying what youve said
Totally pro choice. Her body, her business. But if your going to be so open and public and there are discrepancies and/or you're lying, people will notice and will have an opinion and that's part and parcel of it. Particularly if they have to pay for the pleasure of viewing her 'content'. I was a bit cautious about kicking the girl when she is down, it's an awful thing to go through, but also because they all 100% twist what is said on here to suit the troll narrative. It will be so easy for her to twist this into her being a victim of vicious trolls just after a devastating mc that she wasn't too devastated to put the phone away for. (sorry if that's a bit harsh, but I just don't get it).

Reactions: 7
I do believe she knows this thread is here... she is gone strangely quiet re the mc since this thread started..

I do believe she knows this thread is here... she is gone strangely quiet re the mc since this thread started..
I’m a way she still loves it, she will write a blog on it and try and get swipe up money from it aswell ! And I fully agree with a poster above, they turn the narrative that tattle is a troll site. All we’ve done on this thread is talk about the facts Jess has presented and how some don’t make sense and some are just strange like making money from a miscarriage.

Reactions: 1
I would be inclined to agree with you that she knows. It’s a weekend and that’s usually when she posts the most to increase engagement. She seems to be always on her phone and I’m sure loves to Google herself. Queue the stories of her crying hysterically and twisting our words into duck knows what to gain sympathy. As others have said, I am not judging her at all for having an abortion, especially as she was probably a teenager and had just met him. It’s her choice. But it is suspect that she has changed her story about it. I can’t stand when bloggers claim that they’re being bullied if people dare to question the lies they’ve told. In what world, is that bullying? Delusional.

• Heart
I’m a way she still loves it, she will write a blog on it and try and get swipe up money from it aswell ! And I fully agree with a poster above, they turn the narrative that tattle is a troll site. All we’ve done on this thread is talk about the facts Jess has presented and how some don’t make sense and some are just strange like making money from a miscarriage.
You would hope though that a lot of them realise that drawing attention to tattle only drives people here and in a lot of cases people can see the valid points that are made. The Streisand effect isn't it called 😂.
Also, there hasn't really been any bitchy or mean comments. Most comments are sympathetic to her suffering I feel. It will be interesting to see.

Totally agree. Miscarriage is very under researched in Ireland. When I had one I was told you have to have 3 I think before they look into it, isn’t that mad. I have a newly married sister who is 40 and she’s after 2 already I mean she could do with testing or help (she is going privately now) when time isn’t on your side wanting to start a big family. Anyway Jess is definitely not being bullied here. We just don’t agree on making money from outpourings on Patreon to strangers but doing the ‘headliner and swipe up’ link on insta to genuine followers who have always supported her on insta. I don’t think she has much going on outside of being a mom and partner. And listen I’m not saying you can’t be fulfilled with a home life. But I think it’s easier then to get caught up on feeling like insta is real life if your only other circle is toddlers and breastfeeding.

Totally agree. Miscarriage is very under researched in Ireland. When I had one I was told you have to have 3 I think before they look into it, isn’t that mad. I have a newly married sister who is 40 and she’s after 2 already I mean she could do with testing or help (she is going privately now) when time isn’t on your side wanting to start a big family. Anyway Jess is definitely not being bullied here. We just don’t agree on making money from outpourings on Patreon to strangers but doing the ‘headliner and swipe up’ link on insta to genuine followers who have always supported her on insta. I don’t think she has much going on outside of being a mom and partner. And listen I’m not saying you can’t be fulfilled with a home life. But I think it’s easier then to get caught up on feeling like insta is real life if your only other circle is toddlers and breastfeeding.
That’s awful that Ireland puts women through that multiple times before helping shed some light as to why. Must be awful for women not to ever have that closure.
She doesn’t seem to have much going on for her outside of her sitting room. If she was truly fulfilled at home she wouldn’t be living on her phone looking for sympathy or approval from strangers. What’s up with the company that reached out to her (and she said yes obviously ) to “brighten their spirits”? The children are too young to comprehend what has happened. Yet another example of Shakespeare and her hyperbole. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Apparently she’s now planning her 30th birthday next year and is inviting all her insta fam. Will invite them to a party but probably have to sign up to her Patreon first 😂

Reactions: 1
That’s awful that Ireland puts women through that multiple times before helping shed some light as to why. Must be awful for women not to ever have that closure.
She doesn’t seem to have much going on for her outside of her sitting room. If she was truly fulfilled at home she wouldn’t be living on her phone looking for sympathy or approval from strangers. What’s up with the company that reached out to her (and she said yes obviously ) to “brighten their spirits”? The children are too young to comprehend what has happened. Yet another example of Shakespeare and her hyperbole. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Apparently she’s now planning her 30th birthday next year and is inviting all her insta fam. Will invite them to a party but probably have to sign up to her Patreon first 😂
Hang on she’s not even 30 😮😮😮😮 and been pregnant what .. 7 times ??? Christ I’m 35 with 3 small kids and my body is fucked like I’ve been out thru a mincer .. there’s something about Jess that feels compelled to keep in getting pregnant I just can’t understand it

Shes either getting pregnant, is pregnant, having the baby or recovering from the previous pregnancy

• Heart
Hang on she’s not even 30 😮😮😮😮 and been pregnant what .. 7 times ??? Christ I’m 35 with 3 small kids and my body is fucked like I’ve been out thru a mincer .. there’s something about Jess that feels compelled to keep in getting pregnant I just can’t understand it
Yep she’s going to be 30 next February. With her fiance around 10 years or so according to her (but who knows really) and pregnant 7 times. Even the timeframe between the chemical pregnancy and getting pregnant again..what was it? 2 weeks later she’s pregnant again? Find it strange that sex would even be on the cards personally after that but that’s just me. Who knows why she’s been so obsessed with getting pregnant. She has said she doesn’t enjoy pregnancy but seems to want to have a newborn on her chest whenever one child becomes at all independent. All she has going for her is babies. That’s her content. She more than likely doesn’t know who she is without being pregnant or like another poster said, recovering from a pregnancy. Tonight she said she is going to take permanent contraception and for the sake of her physical health and well-being I hope she does. Her body while young has been through a lot with 7 pregnancies in around 10 years 🥴