My Moo And Roo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She showed those name bracelets a few times, not too much said and then, sure as god..
‘Swipe up for the name bracelets and use my discount code’

Four stories last night about going to have a shower and two this morning about said shower ... struggling for content is right 🤣
I know! Have your shower and stop going on about it! And don’t forget the mirror selfie afterwards! 😂

Reactions: 2
I was like 🙄🙄🙄 when she said it was her best plan all along to make them public. No it wasn’t! Sure she said she only wanted to post them there because she was more comfortable that she knew who was able to read them! id be raging if I paid just to read those posts and then they were made public. There’s very little else going on on her patreon so I don’t know what else she thinks she’s offering
Absolute bullshit. If she wanted to write, then do that. If she wasn’t ready to share 🙄 then don’t. That’s not what she did. She did share but only with those willing to part with their money. How many people will have signed up and have forgotten about it and won’t cancel it. She has no content. Her patreon is a joke. She’s always too sick to commit to
I know! Have your shower and stop going on about it! And don’t forget the mirror selfie afterwards! 😂
Things she can’t do without sharing on Instagram:
1. Getting dressed (followed by stupid poses in the hall).
2. Putting on makeup (followed by faces that look like she’s trying her best not to fart)
3. Drink coffee (staged photoshoot for a cup of coffee)
4. Light candles (we all need to know she’s having her me time)
5. Get post

Her fake accent and overly dramatic eye movements from side to side as she eye fucks herself talking absolute shite. Quite Literally saying nothing but taking 17 stories to say it. You’ve showered. Well done. Do not think anyone cares though. They don’t.

I’m also convinced she asks herself the questions she wants to be seen to answer in her q&a’s. 🐸☕

Reactions: 3
Back in June of 2020 she swore by the Alpha Stim from anewmum... she claimed it helped with depression anxiety and insomnia.. those were her words... well that’s what she typed, but maybe that was part of the pitch she was given from anewmum..

She did a collab with them, it was retailing for 700€... yes you read that right, Seven Hundred Euro... She couldn’t recommend it enough, she loved it, it was the best thing since the sliced pan blah blah blah

2021 she has had the most traumatic time , she’s struggling, she’s this and that.. no mention of the wonders of Alpha-stim that helps with depression anxiety and insomnia.

It’s complete and utter exploitation of the vulnerable person who took her at her word back in June 2020 to line her own pockets... she’s a disgrace making money off the back of other peoples traumas that are looking to her for advice and answers..

Reactions: 6
Back in June of 2020 she swore by the Alpha Stim from anewmum... she claimed it helped with depression anxiety and insomnia.. those were her words... well that’s what she typed, but maybe that was part of the pitch she was given from anewmum..

She did a collab with them, it was retailing for 700€... yes you read that right, Seven Hundred Euro... She couldn’t recommend it enough, she loved it, it was the best thing since the sliced pan blah blah blah

2021 she has had the most traumatic time , she’s struggling, she’s this and that.. no mention of the wonders of Alpha-stim that helps with depression anxiety and insomnia.

It’s complete and utter exploitation of the vulnerable person who took her at her word back in June 2020 to line her own pockets... she’s a disgrace making money off the back of other peoples traumas that are looking to her for advice and answers..
Infuriating! Also didn’t she have on her stories a while ago a question asking people to guess how much she had earned through Instagram to date? She never disclosed how much in the end. Not that anyone gives a tit. But she is not transparent at all and her posts are shady.
No mention of that chemist she was “working with” where she obviously got free shite every month and like that was on about the vitamins and how great they are. Yeah because they’re free and you’re reading a script as part of the deal. For someone to put on the facade of being soooo genuine and sooo real she sure is full of tit and fake

The things I could tell you about this woman. The accent is false, this isn't how she speaks at all, we often spoke on a night out. I couldn't believe it when I seen her Instagram.
Her voice drives me crazy , the whispering , The caps are a welcome arrival .

The number of signups to her patreon is still at 131, it has been for a while. She knows she has maxed out the number of people that are going to sign up with the stories private. The idea now is to make the stories public in the hope that it will stir up so more paying signups.. I hope no one falls for it. I’d rather donate €5 a month to a charity than encourage and reward her narcissistic behaviour.
131 is a bit embarrassing , where’s all her followers ? I think it cheap and sad to cash in on the miscarriages .

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe there are 131 people out there that would actually pay out of their own hard earned money, to listen to her :LOL: All joking aside though, that’s 131 x €5 =€655, less the bit of commission that patreon take...

The next time I see ‘take care of yourself mama’ at the bottom of one of her inspirational and life changing posts ( the dalai lama may watch out) what she really means is, ‘take care of me mama’.....

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe there are 131 people out there that would actually pay out of their own hard earned money, to listen to her :LOL: All joking aside though, that’s 131 x €5 =€655, less the bit of commission that patreon take...

The next time I see ‘take care of yourself mama’ at the bottom of one of her inspirational and life changing posts ( the dalai lama may watch out) what she really means is, ‘take care of me mama’.....
Yeah, when you look at it like. There are so many bills at the end of the month to consider, when you have that bit of disposable income at the end of the month, there are so many great things you can subscribe to, or just buy yourself. Like they all use the, oh it's the price of a cup of coffee, in this case i would prefer the coffee. Why would anyone part with money to listen to this 'you got this mama, it's OK to not be OK, love the skin your in' shite. duck me, it's like a never ending feed of those poxy inspirational quotes on Instagram 😩

I would much rather the coffee too! Her writing isn’t all that. She thinks she’s a writer extraordinaire....

The basic Netflix plan is €8 pm...
Spotify premium is €10 pm
Now TV Kids is €7pm
€5 to a charity close to your heart, cancer society, animal rescue, barnardos or whatever it may be....

Knowing you’re not funding a phoney.. priceless

Last edited:
  • Haha
131 is a bit embarrassing , where’s all her followers ? I think it cheap and sad to cash in on the miscarriages .
Exactly! For someone with thousands of followers she gets little engagement in terms of comments and numbers who have signed up to read her ramblings. Clearly no one cares.

Do “influencers” declare this additional income?

It seems like a lot of her engagement too is other 'instamama' types or small business congratulating her on her groundbreaking views on body positivity etc. All trying to scratch each others backs and get more likes and follows and visibility for themselves. Lockdown really has highlighted how dull they all are, but the mind boggles at the perks they get from it.

Reactions: 5
It seems like a lot of her engagement too is other 'instamama' types or small business congratulating her on her groundbreaking views on body positivity etc. All trying to scratch each others backs and get more likes and follows and visibility for themselves. Lockdown really has highlighted how dull they all are, but the mind boggles at the perks they get from it.
Completely agree with you. Her following is engaged with her for their own benefit really. Lockdown has definitely highlighted how dull they all are.
Did you see someone thanked her for sharing for free?😂 She sent that to herself. No one said that. For all of those charging, there are plenty more who are better and doing it for free.

• Haha
The basic Netflix plan is €8 pm...
Spotify premium is €10 pm
Now TV Kids is €7pm
€5 to a charity close to your heart, cancer society, animal rescue, barnardos or whatever it may be....

Knowing you’re not funding a phoney.. priceless
Classic 😂😂

• Haha
Exactly! For someone with thousands of followers she gets little engagement in terms of comments and numbers who have signed up to read her ramblings. Clearly no one cares.

Do “influencers” declare this additional income?
Do they versus should they is the million dollar question...!!

from my understanding of it, it seems like Patreon take a small fee from every monthly subscribtion and then a % when you cash in... so the creator (I lol so hard 🤣) could let their fund build up and up and cash in when it suits them.. it would be evidenced somewhere but nothing to stop it going into a bank account on the side or maybe a PayPal account, something like that....

I honestly think she is a hypochondriac , all the illness after illness . Also I know we are in lockdown but does she ever leave the sofa , go out in the garden.. or anywhere, I feel stuffy just looking at this way of living .

I honestly think she is a hypochondriac , all the illness after illness . Also I know we are in lockdown but does she ever leave the sofa , go out in the garden.. or anywhere, I feel stuffy just looking at this way of living .
She is the biggest hypochondriac. There’s nothing wrong with her. She’s a lazy shite who sits on the couch all day everyday and pretending to be sick probably means he does everything for her. She gives off a princess persona. All dressed up with no where to go except the hall to take selfies with a face like she’s after smelling a tit.
I said the other day she can’t light a candle without documenting it. Of course this evening she lit candles and documented it 😂gobshite

• Haha